Prologue

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Park Hyena woke up, she was already in the hospital. Her brain was hazy. She was so confused where she was, and why was she there.

All she knew was that her whole body hurts, especially her head. It hurts too much that she wanted to bang it on the wall. As she was about to get up, random images of the accident rushed through her.

All she remembered was she and her parents were inside the car chatting happily. They were so excited about their vacation. They were just on their way to the airport when a rushing truck crashed into their car.

She was screaming for her parents.

"Omma..."

"Appa..."

She sat on her bed while her head is hidden on her legs. She was crying. She can't take the pain. It feels like thousands of knives were stabbing her heart.

"Omma, Appa. Where are you?" she asked herself. Images of her parents' dead body flashed on her mind. That's when it hit her. She suddenly froze, and she realized that her parents are already dead.

She hurriedly took out all the tubes that are connected to her body. Though she was still weak, she ran as fast as she could. She didn't stop until she reached her destination. She was headed towards the fire exit. She ran until she reached the rooftop.

She looked at her surroundings, until she saw a chair next to the door. She took it right away, though she had a difficult time carrying it because of her wounds. She used it to climb the edge of the rooftop rail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter