Thirty One - Amusement Park (Part 3)

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

We just finished eating our late lunch and everyone seems to be energized, especially Dongwoo hyung. He was dancing non-stop again that Hoya hyung needed to hold his hands just for him to stop what he was doing. 

"So are you ready to try another ride?" I asked them. 

"Yeah! Let's do it." Sungyeol and I bumped our fists. Since I am in the mood to tease Sungkyu hyung, I chose one of the rides that he dreaded the most, the roller coaster. 

Just as Me and Sungyeol predicted, he protested but after we convinced him that it is a safe ride, he eventually give in.

"So, who will be riding with whom?" Sungjong asked. 

"Well, you know the drill. We will choose our partner, the INFINITE way." Sungkyu hyung said.

"So, kai, bai, po!" we all shouted.

It took us quite a while to finish our mini game because we keep on making the same signs. After a decade, (Just kidding!), the partners were chosen. Sungkyu hyung and Sungyeol; Woohyun hyung and Dongwoo hyung; Hoya hyung and Hyena and lastly me and Sungjong. Though I didn't have Hyena as my seat partner, I was still happy because I know Sungkyu hyung will rue the day that we tricked him in riding the roller coaster. 

We all excitedly went to the ride and boarded the train. Once the attendant checked if we put our seat belts properly, the ride was clear to go. It was indeed very fun. We even had to go through two loops and we did that twice. I couldn't help but laugh as I heard our leader's screams. It was really funny. 

After the ride ended, we went to the reception and look at our pictures. We saw Sungkyu hyung's pictures and all of us laughed out loud. Hyung really looked funny with his mouth opened and his eyes closed. We even saw his golden tooth.

I didn't know that he has that and I guess it was only Woohyun hyung who knew about it because he didn't react that much when he saw it.

"Hyung, what happened to your eyes?" I heard Dongwoo hyung asked as he pointed at the picture. 

Sungkyu hyung suddenly glared at him and that made Dongwoo hyung run away from our angry leader. Hyung is quite sensitive whenever we talk about his eyes.

"What did you just say? Wait until I catch you, you dinosaur." he said.

I couldn't stop from laughing. Dongwoo hyung was yelling at us for help, but we just stood there laughing at them. 

Before we decide on what to do next, we sat on a bench to rest. Sungkyu hyung still can't get over with what we did that he kept on nagging at us, especially at me because according to him, it was me who chose it and he said that I did that in purpose. 

Which I really did, but I kept on denying! Hahaha! 

Don't tell him that or else he'll definitely gonna kill me.

"Heol! Next time, I will never believe any of you, guys!" he said.

"Hyung! Don't be like that." Sungjong said as he try to calm hyung.

"Oppa! It was fun, right?" Hyena asked as she sit next to him. 

He looked at her and smiled. 

Yah! This hyung! How come he just smiled at Hyena, but when it comes to us, he keeps on nagging non-stop!

"Guys, who wants ice cream?!" Woohyun hyung asked all of a sudden.

Good job, hyung! He really knows how to calm Grandpa Gyu and we all know that ice cream is one of the best method.

"Me!" we all shouted as we raised our hands.

"Okay, I saw an ice cream shop over there. Let's all go and eat some ice cream." Woohyun hyung said while pulling Sungkyu hyung.

We all excitedly went to the ice cream shop. Once we reached the store, we sat at a booth and we excitedly ordered our favorite cold treat.

"Guys, what flavor do you want?" Woohyun hyung asked.

"I want Strawberry." Sungkyu hyung said excitedly.

"Cookies and Cream!" Dongwoo hyung shouted.

"Coffee Crumble for me." Sungyeol said.

"Chocolate!" Hoya hyung said as he danced in the middle of the shop.

"Mine's Vanilla." I said. 

"Green Tea, yum!" Sungjong said. 

"Mint Chocolate Chip for me." Hyena said.

"Chincha?! That's my favorite, too. I love Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream." Woohyun hyung told her. 

Then, hyung together with Dongwoo hyung hurriedly went to the counter and gave everyone's order.

Woohyun hyung is not kidding. He really loves eating Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. It seems that they like almost the same things. 

They returned to the booth and we chatted while waiting for our orders. We talked about the things that we want to do next. Then, suddenly Hyena pointed at something. "Oppa, let's ride the Ferris Wheel." she said as she cling to Woohyun hyung's arms.

All of us looked at Woohyun hyung. We all know that hyung can't ride the Ferris Wheel. He is claustrophobic, which is why he is afraid of being in any enclosed place.

"Hyena, I think I'll have to skip that one." Woohyun hyung said sadly.

She looked at him with wide eyes. "Mianhe, Oppa!" she said as she lowers her head. "I am sorry. Sorry for being too insensitive. I forgot that you don't like to be in enclosed places. That's so reckless of me." 

Woohyun hyung was a bit surprised, but then he looked at her and lift her head using his hands, so that she was looking straight in his eyes. "Again, there's no need for you to say sorry. Actually, I was surprised that you know that I am claustrophobic. Not many people know this fact." he said.

"That's true! Not everyone is aware of it. How come you know it?" Sungjong asked.

"I think you already forgot that I am an INSPIRIT, right?!" she said.

"Yeah! We forgot. How silly of us to do that!" Dongwoo hyung was laughing.

"It's okay for you to ride that. The others will just accompany you. Right, guys?!" he said as he looked at all of us. "I will just be here and wait for you guys. I know how much you really want to ride that." he added.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"I thought you are an INSPIRIT. You should know well that I could easily read minds." I heard hyung said. Hyena was so shocked with what he said. Then, hyung laughed at her reaction. "No, I'm just kidding. I saw you looking at it, the moment we stepped inside this place." 

"Daebak! I am amazed with your stalking skills, Oppa." she .

"That's not stalking! I was just paying attention to you." he told her.

I was a bit jealous on how they interact with each other. Woohyun hyung always pays attention to her. How I wish I could also have the courage to do that, too.

Well, I always pay attention to all her actions, but the problem is I don't want her to feel that I am taking advantage of her. Also, I don't know how to approach her without her feeling uncomfortable. We are close, but not as close as her relationship with Woohyun hyung.

Wait! Does hyung like her? I hope not. 

I don't know what to do if that happens. Woohyun hyung is like my real hyung and I don't know how to react if we both like the same girl. All I know is that I will be really hurt for sure.

I was in deep thought when suddenly Sungkyu hyung said something. "Go ahead, guys and join our princess in riding the Ferris Wheel. I will just be here and accompany Woohyun. I am still feeling dizzy because of that roller coaster ride anyway." he said as he sat next to Woohyun hyung.

"Yah, Myungsoo!" I heard Sungyeol called me. "What are you waiting for? Ask Hyena to ride the Ferris Wheel with you." he whispered in my ears.

Sungyeol is right. This is the perfect timing to be with her. I gathered all my courage and decided to approach her before anyone else does that.

"Hyena!" I called her.

"Yes, Oppa?!" she said as she smiled at me. 

Hyena! Don't smile like that. You're making my heart go crazy. You're making it hard for me. I might give in and tell you that I like you.

I think I spaced out because I suddenly saw her beside me as I felt her tugging my arms. "Oppa! Are you going to ask me something? What is it?" she said. 

"I-I am just going to ask you if you would like to ride that with me?" I asked her. 

Yah, Myungsoo! Why are you stuttering!

"Sure! I would definitely love it. Besides, we haven't ride anything together today." she shouted with glee as she pulled my arms in order for us to get inside a cabin. 

We sat across each other and after a few minutes, the cabin started moving. As it goes higher, Hyena can't stay still on her seat. You could see that she was really excited. "Wow! It's so beautiful up here!" she said. "Oppa, look!"

I looked at where she was pointing at. It was the sea. "Yeah! It's really beautiful!" I told her while looking at her.

She just smiled at me. She probably thought I was referring to the sea, but in reality, I was talking about her. She really looks so beautiful and how I wish she's my girl. 

"Too bad I don't have my camera with me." she said as she let out a sigh.

"Well, I have my mobile phone. Let's take some pictures." I told her. 

"Yay! You're the best, Oppa!" she exclaimed.

We took a lot of pictures together. As usual, all of them turned out good.

I am a great photographer, right?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter