Seven - Unexpected Feelings

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's POV

A day had passed, but Hyena's condition is still the same. She hasn't opened her eyes nor moved her fingers. She just remained in her bed embedded in a very deep slumber.

On the other side of the hospital wing, Woohyun busied himself in taking care of their leader, Sungkyu. Whenever Sungkyu needs something, he always makes sure to attend to it. Sungkyu was really thankful that his dongsaeng is always there. He is really lucky to have Woohyun at his side all the time. He is indeed lucky to have his best friend with him.

---oOOo--oOOo---oOOo---

 

Woohyun's POV

I was sitting beside Sungkyu hyung's bed thinking about the girl who was involved in the accident. I wondered about her condition. I hope she is doing okay now. I hope that we were able to somewhat prolong her life.

I was in deep thought that I didn't hear Sungkyu hyung calling me.

"Yah!" Sungkyu said. "I've been talking here non-stop, and yet you were not listening to a single words that I was saying? What is happening to you, my dongsaeng? Is there something troubling you?"

"Aniyo, hyung." I told him. "I am just tired, and I also feel nervous because of the news about our next album." I discretely lied to him.

Well, that's a half lie for I am also a bit worried about our comeback. Also, I really hate lying to my best friend, and I know that it is bad, but hyung will be so furious if I told him the truth that I was really not really listening to what he was saying.

He nodded at me. I am glad he didn't notice that I was not listening to him. Phew... That was close.

"Anyway as I was saying, Jungyeop hyung called this morning. He said we need to get ready for we will be having the recording for our 2nd full album in three weeks." he said. "He also told me that you need to prepare because you will be recording some of the guide songs with me." he smiled at me. "Another thing is that you will also be recording for a solo song that will be included in the album. Aren't you excited about that?"

What?! I am used to recording guide songs for our group, but a solo song?! Wow! That's a bit too overwhelming!

"Chincharo?!" I shouted. "I can't believe that I will be having another solo single in our album. I am so excited."

Sungkyu hyung smiled at me. He knows how much I wanted to do this. We struggled really hard just to be where we are now. Having an opportunity to have my own solo song again in the album is great.

"Hyung, do you think I am ready for it?" I asked him. Despite the happiness about the news, I also feel a bit scared because lately I am really starting to doubt my skills. I know that I can do it, but I am not as good as Sungkyu hyung. His voice is so good compared to mine.

"Woohyun-ah, don't feel that way. Your vocals are one of the best in town. You are a great singer, and remember your first solo song, Close Your Eyes was highly appreciated by INSPIRITS." he said as he told me to come closer to him. "Hyun-nie, I do have faith in you as well as the others. Besides, you've been composing songs, right? Also, Jungyeop hyung will not let you do this, if he doesn't believe in your skills, too." he hugged me as I sat on his bed.

Hearing this coming from my best friend makes me feel super happy. It made me forget all the things that were bothering me a while ago.

---oOOo--oOOo--oOOo---

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Hyung, pali, pali! Please, hurry up." I shouted at Dongwoo hyung. "We need to go to the hospital now. I really want to see Sungkyu hyung. We also need to replace Woohyun hyung in taking care of him, so that he could go home and rest."

I am really excited to go to the hospital. I don't know why, but I am a bit worried. Ever since Gyu hyung was hospitalized, I couldn't sleep well. INFINITE means a lot to me. The members are like my brothers, and I don't want anyone from the group to be hurt or sick.

Last night, Woohyun hyung stayed with Sungkyu hyung the whole night. He wanted to make sure that our leader is taking enough rest. Sungkyu hyung is a very reliable person and a responsible leader, but he is also the most stubborn patient that I've ever seen.

Last year, he was admitted in the hospital because he had a broken ankle. He had a difficult time dancing because of it. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter