Thirty Six - One Crazy Ride

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

Just like what Uncle Jungyeop said, the crew from We Got Married went to meet Kei Unnie and I in Woollim. They told us almost everything that we need to know, about the filming schedule and others. They also told us that they got our upcoming schedules from our managers, so they made sure that filming won't cause any conflicts with anything. The only information that they left out is the person that we will be getting married to. Instead, they gave us the list of artists who will be joining in the program.

I looked at the list and I was quite amazed.

Daebak! There are a lot of artists.

* Super Junior Heechul
* BtoB Sungjae
* CN Blue Yonghwa
* Solo Artist Eric Nam
* Actor Choi Taejoon
* SHINee Minho
* SHINee Taemin
* INFINITE Woohyun
* INFINITE Myungsoo

* Red Velvet Joy
* EXID Hani
* MAMAMOO Solar
* SNSD Yuri
* SNSD Seohyun
* APINK Bomi
* APink Na Eun
* LOVELYZ Kei
* Solo Artist Park Hyena

They invited a lot of artists to join the program. I think all of them already created a mark in the industry. I am the only newbie on the list. 

Well, I hope I do well in the program. 

The staff told us that the management are still sorting who will be partnered together and in order for them to determine it, they asked us to answer some questions.

I looked at the names on the list again and one name caught my attention.

"CN Blue Yonghwa" I said out loud.

His name sounds familiar.

Aigoo, Hyena! There are a lot of Yonghwas in South Korea. Don't expect things and besides he  already migrated in Japan, remember?

YONGHWA - That name really bothers me. I am not sure why, but I guess it's because it brings a lot of memories to me. Remember my childhood friend? My first crush?! My first heartbreak?! Well, I always consider him as "MY BIGGEST WHAT IF". His name brings laughter and tears in my eyes. Just saying his name makes me think about the old times and also it makes me wonder where is he right now? It makes me think about the man I first fell in love with. What if I was able to confess to him? Will we still be together now? It's been almost ages (Technically, it's been 7 years!) since we've last seen each other. I wonder where he is now.

Anyway, enough about that. Just by looking at the list makes me a bit stressed out already.

Heol! I thought I will be pairing with Myungsoo Oppa or Woohyun Oppa. I didn't know that there's a chance for me to be paired up with someone else.

Otoke?! What will I do if it's not one of them?

What if I will paired up with that guy named Yonghwa. Otoke?!

Relax, Hyena! Calm down. Everything is going to be okay.

I looked at Kei Unnie and I noticed how serious she is seriously answering the questionnaire. So, I decided to look at mine as well.

Daebak! There were SO many questions. It seems like I am having my final exams. I better start answering them. Here goes nothing...

1. How do you spend your free-time?
]]>> I think you can consider me as a very boring person because my activities are a bit repetitive. It's either I am just at home in my dormitory or you can just usually see me hanging out in Woollim's Practice Room or the Recording Room. I usually just practice singing and dancing since technically, I am still a trainee. I haven't debuted yet. Or if there's no practice, you can just see me in a corner or my favorite Coffee Shop with my laptop. There are times when I just feel like composing or writing something. Lately, I have been expressing myself through poems or essays. Doing these things makes my mind feel at ease. Unfortunately, I haven't have time to do my favorite hobby which is photography because of my busy schedule.

2. Where would you spend a day with your FUTURE partner?
]]>> I would like to spend a day in a quiet place where we could do whatever we want. A day at the beach would be great. I am not much into swimming, but I think I would love to watch the sunset with him. We can do anything to create wonderful memories together and capture them through my camera.

3. Going to the movies or musical?
]]>> I am more into musicals. I really love watching them. Maybe it's because I have been exposed more to it when I was still in the university. I would also love to act in one, but I think things will have to wait for now.

4. Travel by plane, train, or car?
]]>> Anything goes for me, but if I really need to choose, I prefer travelling by car. It makes me feel more at ease among the choices. I like to feel the wind against my face.

Well, I still have some trauma travelling by car, but I guess this would be a much better choice among the three.

5. Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jumping?
]]>> I haven't tried either activities because I am somewhat afraid of heights, but if I really need to choose, I would like to try bungee jumping first for it seems less scary than skydiving.

6. What makes you cry?
]]>> I am quite a sensitive person. Yes, I am a crybaby. I can cry easily, but I don't like showing this weakness to other people. I don't like it when people take pity on me.

7. Would you rather have a small wedding or a large and planned out wedding?
]]>> Honestly, I haven't really thought about it. I am still young and I also haven't even had a boyfriend yet. So, let's see, I think I prefer having a small and intimate wedding with all the people I love present on that special day.

8. What is your ideal type?
]]>> I don't really look at the outside appearance much. I like someone who could be like my best friend. Someone who can understand me easily. Someone who I can connect with. A person who can be considered as my other half. Call me cheesy, but I think I want to be with someone who can make me feel that I am ready to give everything to. I also like someone who knows me better than myself.. I mean a person who could understand how I feel just by looking at my eyes. I admit that I am quite moody and I also have a difficult time expressing myself to other people, so I think someone who could help me unravel my inner thoughts would be a good thing.

9. Name three things you can't live without.
]]>> My PHONE - I have to keep in touch with the people I love.
]]>> My CAMERA - I love photography so much!
]]>> MUSIC - I can't live without music. It's part of my life.

10. Do you have a dream date?
]]>> As I said before, I haven't had a boyfriend yet so dating is also out of the question because I haven't been on a date before. My parents had been too strict about it, but I think I just want someone who could make me feel special. Someone who could make my legs into jell-o just by hearing his name; someone who could sweep me off my feet.

And the list goes on and on and on...

I looked at my paper carefully as I answered the other remaining questions.

Are they serious about this? Are they looking for real-life couples? It is like a dating app or something.

After reviewing my answers, I hurriedly gave it to one of the show's staffs. I don't know if what I wrote there are okay.

Wahhh... This is so frustrating...

I guess I just need to try my best to answer those questions as honest as possible.

"Thank you Kei-shi and Hyena-shi for meeting us today. One of the crews will just give you a call about the first day of filming." she said as she gather her things. Then, she stood up and bowed at us.

We immediately get up from the sofa and bowed at her, too.

"Those were a lot of questions." Kei Unnie said as soon as the staff went out of the room.

"Yes! It's like I am having an exam at school again." I told her while stretching.

"Anyway Hyena, as much as I want to hangout with you today, but I really have to go now. I still have practice for the musical today." she said.

"It's okay, Unnie. Fighting! I know you can do it. I promise to watch it as soon as Sungjong Oppa is available. He said he will watch it with me." I told her.

"Chincha?! I'll expect you both there. I'll see you soon! Bye, baby girl." she waved at me as she went out of the room.

I didn't have anything to do today because Uncle Jungyeop told me to have some free time. Woobin Oppa also went somewhere to help Sooyoung Unnie with something, so I am on my own today. Also, they went out early this morning, so I wasn't able to talk to any of them.

Those two! For sure, they just went out on a date. Hahaha! I know that Sooyoung Unnie likes Woobin Oppa for she often blush whenever he is around. I also think that he likes her, too because he is always red whenever I about Unnie.

I am so bored! I am not used to be doing nothing. I don't really like it because I often feel sluggish and incompetent. Also, doing nothing just makes me think about so many negative thoughts.

I looked at my phone, but that only made me sadder because no one has texted me. I guess everyone in INFINITE is quite busy today. Even Woohyun Oppa hasn't called or texted me yet. I haven't seen anyone as well. My LOVELYZ Unnies are all on vacation, except for Kei Unnie of course. Actually, Ji Ae Unnie asked me to go out with her this morning, but I was not in the mood that time.

Where is everybody?

No trainees are in the building. Only some staffs were there. I haven't seen anyone, not even Daeyeol Oppa, or even Youngtaek, or even Seungmin or even Sungyoon or even Jangjun or even Donghyun who I often see almost every day I am here. Without them, I don't have anyone to practice with today. I don't want to go back to my dorm because I will just get more depressed.

Wahhhh!!! It is so frustrating. I guess I will just go to the Practice Room alone.

I hurriedly went to one of my favorite Practice Rooms. Well, it is because INFINITE Oppas are always using that room. I was about to open the door when I noticed that someone was inside.

Wait, someone was going to use this room. Just my luck! I guess I will just practice playing the guitar or the piano today. I'll just go and use one of the individual rooms instead.

With that I turned around and prepared to leave, but as I was about to do that, I heard a very familiar voice. I got so curious, so I slightly opened the door and peeked inside the room. I grinned widely when I saw who was inside.

I quickly opened the door and shouted.

"Sungkyu Oppa!" I shouted as I ran towards him.

I saw him look at my direction. He must have been surprised to hear my voice. Then, I saw him smile widely. He opened his arms and waited for me to hug him.

"Princess!" he said as he hugged tightly.

All INFINITE including Woobin Oppa and Uncle Jungyeop call me PRINCESS. Though I don;'t want to be treated as one, I got used to it already. Well, only they can call me that. As they said, it's their special nickname for me.

"Yah! How about me, Princess? Did you only miss Sungkyu hyun? You didn't miss me?" I heard someone said.

I looked at the person who talked and my smile gets wider when I saw Dongwoo Oppa behind Sungkyu Oppa.

I went to him and hugged him as well. I didn't notice that he was there as well. I am very happy that I was able to see them today. "Dongwoo Oppa! I miss both of you so much!" I told them.

"If I only knew that you miss us this much we would've invaded your room last night." Dongwoo Oppa said as he messed my hair.

"Yah, Oppa! Stop it!" I told him as I playfully hit his arms. I turned to Sungkyu Oppa again. "What are you doing here? I thought you have a rehearsal for your musical."

"Wae? Am I not allowed to be here anymore?" he said while pouting.

"Stop it, Oppa!" I . "Look, your eyes are missing again."

He gave me an evil look as I showed him a peace sign. "I am just kidding! Your eyes are wonderful, Oppa and I love them." I said.

Finally, he smiled at me. "The musical just took a short break and rehearsals will resume a few weeks from now." he said.

"So what are you both doing here and where are the others?" I asked him as I told him to sit on the floor.

"Well, Sungyeol and Woohyun are filming a drama. While Myungsoo went to the script reading of his upcoming drama. Sungjong is also busy filming a variety show and as for Hoya, he is currently filming for the dance show that he is part of." Dongwoo Oppa said.

Wow! He really knows everyone's schedule.

"Daebak! Are you now their new manager, Oppa?" I .

"Yah! You little rascal! Come here!" he said. He was going to flick me in the forehead. I instantly knew what he was going to do, so I ran and hid immediately behind Sungkyu Oppa.

"Sungkyu Oppa! Look! Dino Oppa is so mean. Look at him!" I said.

Sungkyu Oppa was just laughing at us. He was holding his stomach. "Stop you two. Enough about that." Then he told me to stop hiding as the three of us sat on the floor. "Princess, we are here because we are practicing for a number. I was invited to perform in the program, Immortal Songs. I was supposed to have a duet with Soojung, but I am afraid that she's too sick to do that." he said.

I looked at him and he seems to be a bit worried. "Is Soojung Unnie, okay?" I asked him.

"Actually, I just spoke with Ji Ae a while ago and she said that Soojung is doing well now. Unfortunately she still feels a bit weak, so she can't to help me perform." he said.

"Hyung, can we just change the song?" Dongwoo Oppa interrupted him.

"We could do that, but it's a bit too late because the line-up was already submitted. Also, the band who will be accompanying us already rehearsed the piece that we will be using, so I don't think we have enough time for that. Filming will start tomorrow and I have to find a replacement right away." Sungkyu Oppa said.

"How about the other Unnies in LOVELYZ?" I told him.

"It's okay, but I need someone who can rap as well and I'm afraid that only Soojung is trained as a rapper in LOVELYZ. I already asked my friends, Bora from SISTAR, and even Kyungri from NINE MUSES, but both have their own schedule tomorrow." he said.

"What can we do?" I thought out loud.

We remained silent for a while, when suddenly Dongwoo Oppa shouted. "Hyung!" he exclaimed. "I think I have a solution to your problem." Dongwoo Oppa said excitedly.

"Really?" Sungkyu Oppa said.

He looked at both of us. Then suddenly I saw Sungkyu Oppa's face lit up. I guess he got what Dongwoo Oppa was trying to say a while ago. I was about to ignore them when Sungkyu Oppa suddenly kneeled in front of me and held both of my hands. I got confused with what he was doing.

Yah! Why is he kneeling in front of me?

"Hyena! I need you to understand something. Dongwoo and I really need your help. Since you can rap and you are about to debut as well, I am begging you to say yes!" he said.

"Please, Hyena! You can do it! I will teach you everything that you need to know. You will be learning from the expert here." Dongwoo Oppa said as he kneeled beside Sungkyu Oppa did.

"What do you mean? I can't understand what are you two trying to say. Please stand up Oppa. Don't kneel." I asked them as I try to pull them up together. They didn't bulge, so I tried to understand them. As, I looked at their eyes, I suddenly understood what they are trying to tell me. "Wait. Are you asking me to do... D-do you, do you mean that you want me to do the production with you?"

They both just nodded their heads.

"Please, Hyena! I know you will be perfect for this." Dongwoo Oppa pleaded.

"Hyena, please say yes! I know you will do great!" Sungkyu Oppa added.

Wow! Daebak! I am so overwhelmed with their confidence in me.

"Well, it's okay with me, but I think you have to ask Uncle Jungyeop first about it." I told them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter