Thirty Seven - Sweet Nothings

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I was a bit startled because I have no idea where I am right now. The last thing that I could remember is that I was in the van with INFINITE on my way home.

Last night, we had dinner with SHINee sunbaenims, Ailee Noona and Amber Noona. I really had fun with all of them. They made me feel comfortable hanging out with them though it was just the first time that we met each other. I was really thankful because Taemin Oppa, Key Oppa and Minho Oppa because made my life easier and more comfortable last night. I just got a bit surprised when Minho Oppa asked for my number. Though I was a bit shy, I eventually gave it to him because he kept on bugging me about it.

Anyway, dinner was really wonderful. It's just that some people choose to end such a beautiful night badly. I was not really expecting that to happen. They were the last people that I thought would really pissed me off. All of them except for Sungkyu Oppa and Dongwoo Oppa were all acting strangely. Woohyun Oppa and Sungjong Oppa even said that I was so energetic while talking to Minho Oppa. Then, Myungsoo Oppa, Hoya Oppa and Sungyeol Oppa were not even talking to me. I really hate them for being so childish. I was really disappointed and just thinking about what they did bring tears to my eyes.

Aishhh! I don't want to think about it. They are just making me angry again. If they don't want to talk to me, then that's fine! I don't care anymore! I won't talk to them!

I dried my eyes using my hands.

Anyway, where am I?

I noticed that I am in a room. Whose room is it? I don't know!

I looked around to see if I could find some clues.

Well, the room looks a bit familiar.

I got up from the bed, and I tried to looked around. Then, something caught my eye.

A cute little bear.

Wait! That bear looks quite familiar.

I went near the table to get a closer look at it. I took it and inspected it.

I got it! This is the stuffed bear that I sent Woohyun Oppa two years ago.

How can I be sure? That's because of the initials embroidered on the bear's left ear. It was not that recognizable at first glance, but if you will look at it closely you will see the initials W. ♡ H.

It means Woohyun ♡ Hyena.

What is it doing here?

My eyes went wide when I saw what was beneath the bear. I saw the letters that I gave one of their managers during one of the INFINITE's fan meetings in Seoul.

I could still remember that day clearly. I was supposed to go their fan meeting, but anxiety got the best of me, so I decided not to push through with it. I was too anxious and shy to meet them, so what I did is that I just asked their manager, if I am not mistaken I think it was Geonam Oppa, to give them the gifts and the fan letters that I brought that day.

Why are all these things here? Don't tell me I am in their dorm right now?!

Then, I heard some footsteps outside my room. I hurriedly went back to bed and closed my eyes. If I am really in their dorm, I don't want to deal with any of them, yet. I mean I don't want to talk to anyone. Not even Woohyun Oppa.

I heard the door open and I think someone entered the room. Whoever he was, he closed the door right away. After a few seconds, I felt someone sat on the bed. I don't have any idea who it was. Well, I am still too angry with what they did, so I decided to pretend that I was still asleep. Then after a few minutes, I heard someone cleared his throat and he started playing with my hair.

"Princess!" I heard him said.

Wait! I think it's Sungjong Oppa?!

"I am really sorry with what I did a while ago." he said. "I didn't mean to say those things to you. I guess Oppa is just a bit disappointed because it seems like you were having a great time talking to SHINee hyungs, especially to Taemin instead of me. I know it is a bit childish on my part, but I guess it brought out the worst in me."

"Honestly, Sungkyu hyung talked to me a while ago. He actually nagged at me, but I am thankful of what he did because he made me realize my mistake and that's why I am here now to apologize to you." he continued. "I may sound pathetic right now, but I want to let you know that Sungjong Oppa is really sorry and I hope that you'll forgive me. I am serious about this and even though you might not hear me now, I want to tell you that I will do everything just for you to forgive me."

Then, he got up and kissed me on top of my head. "Just like what I promised you before, I will always be here for you, my Princess. I may look frail and weak, but I will do my best to protect you and I will not do things that will hurt you or make you cry. Again, I am really sorry if I did that to you tonight. I hope you'll find in your heart to forgive this foolish Oppa."

After he said that, he carefully put my hands on may side and quietly closed the door. When I made sure that he was gone, I sat on my bed and sighed. I was really touched with what he said. Sungjong Oppa is really kind-hearted and I didn't know why I even got angry at him in the first place.

I need to see him. I need to talk to him and tell him that I am not angry at him anymore.

I was about to get up to look for Sungjong Oppa, when I heard something outside my door. I panicked a bit, so I hurriedly run back to bed and wrapped myself with my blankets.

Fortunately, I was already settled when I heard the door opened and a very familiar scent greeted me.

Wait! I know that perfume. I really like that smell and no one in INFINITE use it.

Well, I am 100% sure that it is him.

I felt him gently sat on my side and he cleared his throat. "Princess, are you sleeping?"

"I guess you still are." I heard him say.

He took both of my hands and held it close to his chest. I almost blushed with what he did.

"Princess, I am really sorry because your Choding Oppa ignored you the whole night." he said in a very soft voice. If I was not listening to him intently, I wouldn't understand what he was saying. "I know that there's no excuse with what I did. I guess I was just not in the mood. To be honest, I was actually excited with dinner because I know I would be spending time with you, but when I saw you having too much fun with SHINee, I felt weird inside."

Omo! Was he jealous?!

"I know it's a bit silly and childish, but I don't know what got into me. I guess I was a bit jealous." he continued. "I know that I should not think that way because sooner or later you will be meeting other people as well. You will be debuting soon and you will get to work with other idols. I guess I was just afraid that you might forget about us. About me."

I really wanted to get up and hug him. Aside from Woohyun Oppa, he is the closest one to me. Sungyeol Oppa has this ability to make or break me. He can easily makes me feel at ease, but he's also the one who could easily break my heart by just mere words or actions.

Right now, I really want to hug him tightly, just to assure him that I won't do that to any of them. No matter how many idols I work with, no matter who will I meet, INFINITE will always be number ONE for me. They always have a special place in my heart.

"I am really sorry, Princess. I hope you'll find in your heart to forgive your foolish Oppa. Don't worry! I will do my best to be always by your side. I will never ever leave you, not unless you said so yourself." I heard him sighed loudly as he put my hands on his cheeks.

Wait! Was he crying?!

I could feel that his cheeks were a bit wet.

I was about to open my eyes to confirm if he really cried when I heard him chuckle. "Pabo, Sungyeol! What are you saying? I am happy that you are sleeping right now because you might laugh at how I look right now. I said so many things already. I guess I would need to say them again to you once you're awake. Anyway, I promise that I will make it up to you tomorrow."

He gently let go of my hands and put them on my side. Then, he got up and kissed my temple. "Jalja, my Princess. I will see you tomorrow. Dream of us."

I waited for the door to close. Once I was sure that he left the room, I got up and hugged my legs. I tried my best not to cry, but my tears betrayed me. I felt really bad because I got angry at them, especially with Sungyeol Oppa. I guess they all have the reason why they ignored me. Now, I understand why they said those things last night. I want to go to their rooms right now just to hug each one of them. I want to tell them how much I love them. I want to assure them that I won't leave their side.

There were a lot of things running in my mind. I was thinking of the things that I would like to do for them, when I heard some noise again in front of my door.

Who could that be? Aishhh! Why do I have to do this again? Why do I have to pretend to be sleeping?

I guess part of me is a bit curious with what each one of them want to tell me. With that, I lay down on my bed again and pretended to be sleeping for the third time.

They all think the same way. They are probably too shy to admit it to me, so they decided to say those stuff while I was sleeping.

I heard someone opened the door and closed it quietly. I was waiting for that person to sit beside me, but it took him quite a while to do that. I almost thought that person has already left.

I got so frustrated that I was about to get up and shout, but as I was to do that, I heard that person sigh out loud as if he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter