Eighteen - Shopping With the Two Dorks (Myungyeol - Myungsoo and Sungyeol)

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

We arrived at the hospital a bit late because it took Sungyeol quite a while prepare. We were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago. Well, it was all his fault because it took him ages to find what he wants to wear. Plus the fact that we went to Woollim just to get hyung's card from his secretary. I just hope that Jungyeop hyung's niece won't be angry at us for waiting for a long time.

Upon arriving at the hospital, we went straight to the Nurse Station. Sungyeol and I were arguing who will be asking the nurses there. Luckily, Sungyeol recognized someone, so we instantly stopped what we were doing.

"Nurse Choi!" he called.

The nurse turned her head towards our direction and smiled at him.

I looked at him in a weird way. "What?" he asked. "Stop looking at me weirdly. Remember, Woohyun hyung and I donated blood here before, right? She was the nurse that assisted us."

I didn't say anything else. I just simply nodded at him. I remembered that incident. My best friend was really happy that day because he was able to help someone. He also felt quite delighted because he somewhat overcame his fear for needles. I was really so proud of our choding that day.

Well, I am always proud of him. I just don't usually say it out loud, but I am always proud of him.

"Oh, Sungyeol-shi. What are you doing here?" she asked. I was amazed that she was able to recognize him despite the disguises that we have.

"Well, we are here to pick up our CEO's niece." he replied as he removed his mask a little. "Myung, what's her name again?" he said as he looked at me.

"Park Hyena." I told him.

"Oh, Hyena-shi?! Wait, Dr. Kim was with her a while ago. Let me just check with him." she said. She took her phone out of her pocket and called someone.

"Anyeong, Dr. Kim! Someone is here to pick up Hyena." she said. "Neh! I will do that. Thank you."

She looked at us and said, "Dr. Kim said that he will be with you guys in a while. He is just preparing her release paper and some of the things she wants Hyena to do."

I sighed because I felt somewhat relieved that we got there just on time. I thought we were going to be late. I almost punched Sungyeol because of it. He knew too well that I really hate being late.

Sungyeol put on his mask again in case someone would recognize us. We waited for the doctor and surprisingly, it only took us almost 5 minutes.

Wow! That was quite fast. I guess he was already doing that before we arrived.

The doctor looked at us suspiciously as we were wearing our masks and caps. I quickly removed my mask and showed him my ID. He smiled widely as he returned it to me. I guess Jungyeop hyung already called him and explained everything to him.

"By the way, I am Dr. Heechul Kim. I am Hyena's doctor." he bowed at us. "I am glad that you're here now. Actually, Mr. Lee was here a while ago and he already explained that he won't make it this afternoon. He said that he will just send someone for her. Anyway, please follow me and let me take you to her room." he added.

We bowed at him, too and we followed him to one of the rooms. As we got near it, I was a bit shocked because I couldn't help but remember the incident that happened to me a few days ago.

Wait! I recognize this room. I think this is the same room that I went to before. Are hyung's niece and the girl I saw before, the same person?

Yah! What's happening to you, Kim Myungsoo? Stop thinking about non-sense things. Pabo! There's nothing unusual here. All the rooms in this hospital look the same, so stop being an idiot, Myungsoo.

I was busy debating with myself when I realized that Dr. Kim knocked at the door. He quickly opened it. I took a peak inside. Then, as the door opened widely, it seems like everything around me just stopped. I held my breath as I saw the woman who made my heart beat once again.

What's happening to me?! 

Am I dreaming?!

 

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

Hyena's POV

A while ago, I couldn't believe what happened. I met the 3 members of my favorite idol group. I was a bit shy at first, but as I spent time with Myungsoo and Sungyeol, eventually I felt comfortable talking to them. They are really nice, especially Sungyeol. He is really funny. He often jokes around just to make me laugh. 

As for Myungsoo, well I still feel quite shy being around him. He seems to be very quiet and reserved, but I am glad that he is starting to talk to me now. 

Anyway, upon being discharged from the hospital, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and I went to the shopping mall. They said that we need to buy some of the things that I need. It seems that Uncle Jungyeop instructed them to do it. Actually, I am still a bit confused why are they here with me and why do they know my uncle. Well, I will just probably ask them about it later. 

As we entered the mall, I carefully looked at my surroundings because I feel a bit agitated. I think that's because I am with two of the members of INFINITE and I know that sooner or later, someone will be able to recognize these two men with me. I somewhat hope that it won't happen because I really don't know what will I do. 

We were on our way to the Clothes' Department in the Ladies' Section when I heard Sungyeol said something to Myungsoo.

"Myung, I will go to the Electronics' Section first. Hoya hyung sent me a message a while ago and asked me if I could buy him a new set of earphones. I think he broke his earphones last night. Then, Dongwoo hyung also asked me to buy something for him." he said to Myungsoo. 

Then he turned towards me. "Hyena, will you be okay with it? Don't worry, my bestfriend Myungsoo doesn't bite, so you will be safe with him while I am away." he added.

I laughed out loud because Myungsoo punched him slightly. "Ouch! That hurts, Myung!" he said as he tried to restrain him by holding his arms.

"What did you just say?" he smirked at him while Sungyeol is trying to run away from him. 

"You've been working out, I see. You're getting stronger now! Anyway, I'll go ahead. I'll meet you guys later." Sungyeol smiled as he successfully ran away from us and he also waved goodbye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter