Twenty - Meeting INFINITE

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

I really had a great time shopping with Myungsoo Oppa and Sungyeol Oppa. They were very nice to me and I really enjoyed their company. As I said before I don't really like shopping because it is a very tiring activity, but I am very happy to say that I enjoyed it this time. Maybe it was because of my company as there was never a dull moment with them. Sungyeol Oppa keeps on making jokes and he is indeed really funny. I almost got a stomachache because I was laughing non-stop.

On the other hand, Myungsoo Oppa was a bit quiet and reserved at first, but as the day progressed, he became very energetic and talkative. I think L Cosplay is real. He really has two personalities. On stage, he is known as L, a cold city guy who could easily melt millions of hearts with just his stares and smile. Then as he steps down the stage, he becomes Myungsoo, a dorky guy who has a lot of charming sides.

Well if you would ask me, I prefer Myungsoo Oppa over L Oppa for I like him being dorky and talkative. Also, he is the kind of person who is not afraid to make a fool out of himself. I like that fact that he could show his true self in front of me.

After our mini shopping spree, we spent some time in a Coffee shop inside the mall. We decided to go there because Sungyeol Oppa was a bit hungry already. We didn't order a lot of things because Myungsoo Oppa said that we will be having dinner later with the other members of INFINITE. I am so excited about that because finally I will be able to meet the other members of my favorite group. Also, I am very happy because I will be seeing Woohyun Oppa again.

Why am I excited?! 

Well! Okay, I admit, I really like him. Yes, I like Woohyun Oppa. There I said it. In fact, he is my ultimate bias in their group. That's why when Dr. Heechul told me that he was my savior, I felt extremely happy.

I remembered the time when I started stanning him, I often stalk him on the Internet. Don't get me wrong, I am not a sasaeng. I just wanted to know his whereabouts, so I followed him on Instagram. I also have tons of his pictures on my laptop. Speaking of that, I wonder where was it? I wonder if someone found my laptop. I feel bad because I think I won't be able to see my laptop anymore.

Anyway, I don't know why I feel this way towards him. I feel happy and excited everytime I see him. Whenever I watch their MVs or their variety shows, I focus on him all the time. Woohyun Oppa is one of the reasons why I really want to go to their fan meetings. I really wanted to see him, but whenever I am in the venue, I often feel scared. I am such a coward!

I don't really know why, but everytime I see Woohyun Oppa, my heart beats so fast. I know I haven't seen him personally before, but even though it was just on TV or whenever I hear his voice, my heart just wanted to shout. You may say that I am crazy and I sounded like a fool who is in love with him. 

Yes, I finally admitted it!

I can say that I am really IN LOVE with him.

I am sure about my feelings. Yes, I maybe inexperienced when it comes to these things. I haven't had a boyfriend yet, but I am sure about how I feel. I also know my boundaries and I know where to put myself into. I know that I can't really be with him because he is a celebrity while me, I am just an ordinary fangirl. Well, I already accepted this fact way before and I know that it will always be a jjagsarang (one-sided love). Though that's the case, I still chose to love him.

Well, I am happy now that we met each other because at least I had the chance to see him. I had the opportunity to be with him up close and even talk to him. He also gave me his phone number. That's enough for me. I will always be his number one fan. Anyway, I will save his number later on the phone that we bought a while ago. I hope that he was also excited to see me.

Right now, we are already inside the car with Myungsoo Oppa and Sungyeol Oppa. Myungsoo Oppa was the one driving while Sungyeol Oppa was at the back. I think he is already sleeping for he became very quiet. I was sitting next to Myungsoo Oppa. 

A while ago, Uncle Jungyeop texted Myungsoo Oppa and he said that he will be meeting us in a restaurant near Woollim Entertainment. The drive from the shopping mall to the restaurant was just quick. I think it just took us about 15 minutes to get there. 

Once we arrived at our destination, Myungsoo Oppa looked for a space to park his car in the parking lot. As the car stopped, I saw Sungyeol Oppa immediately went out of the car. I guess he was very excited. Or maybe he is just hungry. Hahaha!!! I was about to go out as well, but I was startled when I saw Myungsoo Oppa beside me already. As he opened the door, I could feel heat on my cheeks. I think my face is quite red already because of what he did as I am not really used to it.

He is such a gentleman! He is so sweet. Now I know why a lot of girls like this man so much.

I stood beside him as he locked the door. He looked around to see if he could see someone familiar. We were on our way inside the restaurant when suddenly his phone rang. He immediately answered it.

"Neh, hyung!" he said. "We are already here in the parking lot. Where will we go? Okay, we'll go there right away."  

I turned towards him, I was about to ask him who called when I heard someone shouted really loud.

"Hyung!!!" the young man said.

"Woah!" Sungyeol said. "Stop it! You are so loud, maknae. You don't need to shout. Someone might hear you."

I looked at the person who was running towards us. Upon laying my eyes on him, I realized right away who he was. It was none other than INFINITE's maknae, Sungjong. 

Daebak! He looks really cute.

"Who are you with, hyung? Is she your girlfriend?" he asked Myungsoo Oppa as he looked or should I say stared at me.

I blushed with what he said. I felt so shy that I hid at Myungsoo Oppa's back. He just looked at me and held my hand. Then after that, he turned towards him. "Very funny, Sungjong! You know very well that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, what are you doing here outside?" he asked him.

Before Sungjong answer, he turned towards me. "Hey, come here and meet our group's maknae. Don't worry he doesn't bite, I can assure you that he is completely harmless." he said as he held my hands and motioned me to stand beside him.

I went to his side and looked at Sungjong. He just looked at me and said, "Anyeong!" he waved his hands. "My name is Lee Sungjong."

"Anyeong! My name is Park Hyena." I said and bowed at him.

He was supposed to say something, but Sungyeol Oppa interrupted him as he flicked his forehead. "Yah! You didn't answer Myungsoo's question. What are you doing here outside? Where's Sungkyu hyung and the others?"

"Appa! I will answer you. You don't need to do that in front of her." as he rubbed his forehead. "Well, Sungkyu hyung asked me to wait for you here. Jungyeop hyung and the others are already inside as well." he said. "So, let's go in now and they are already waiting for you guys. I think we better hurry because Sungkyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung are hungry already and you know how both of them are when they are hungry. Kaja!" 

Myungsoo Oppa looked at me. He stopped for a while as he held my hands and whispered something in my ears. "You don't need to be nervous, Hyena. My hyungs are very nice and they will not do anything bad to you. So just smile and just be yourself. Be as cute as you are." 

I nodded at him and I looked at the floor. I know that I was blushing because I could feel my face and it felt like all the blood rushed to my cheeks with what he said. He is indeed very sweet.

Sungjong and Sungyeol Oppa went first inside the restaurant while me and Myungsoo Oppa just followed both of them. I put my hands on my chest for I felt that my heart was beating so fast. I don't know if I am just really nervous or I am just excited because I will be meeting the whole group. Or is it because I will be seeing Woohyun Oppa again?

Mola!

As we entered a private room, my eyes immediately scanned my surroundings. I was a bit shocked when I saw someone familiar and he is sitting beside INFINITE's leader, Sungkyu.

"Uncle Jungyeop?!" I said.

I think my voice was a bit loud because everyone stopped talking and all of them looked at me.

"There you are Hyena. How is your day with these two?" he said as he patted Sungyeol Oppa and Myungsoo Oppa in their shoulders.

I just smiled at him. "Well, I had fun with them today."

I was a bit confused with what was happening. 

What is he doing with INFINITE? 

Is he friends with them? 

"Why don't you sit here beside me?" he said as he pat the seat beside him. I immediately went to his side as I saw Myungsoo Oppa and Sungyeol Oppa take their seats right next to Dongwoo and Hoya. I was a bit scared, because I noticed that they were siting a bit far away from me. I still don't know everyone personally, so I was a bit nervous. But when I looked at my right, I felt somewhat relieved and happy because I saw a very familiar face sitting beside the empty seat. He was definitely the person who I have been longing to see ever since this morning.

"Woohyun Oppa!" I said as I sit on my chair. I smiled at him and waved my hands. 

"Hyena?!" he gasped. 

By the way that he looks right now, I think he was a bit shocked to see me as well.

It felt quite awkward because everyone turned to us.

"Wait! You two know each other?" Uncle Jungyeop asked.

"Well, I meet him this morning at the hospital, samchon." I told him.

"Hyena? Did I hear you correctly? Did you say samchon? Do you mean Jungyeop hyung is yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter