Twenty Four - The Audition (Part 1)

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun's POV

I woke up earlier than usual today. I looked at the clock on my side table and I noticed that it was just 02:30 in the morning. I looked at the other side of the room to see if Sungkyu hyung is already awake. Well, he is still sleeping for I noticed that he is snoring lightly. He must have been quite tired for him to snore like that. Among all of us, he is the only one who doesn't have any weird sleeping habits. 

As you all know, Myungsoo and Dongwoo are deep sleepers. They sleep like a log. There was even a time when Sungyeol drew something on their faces and they didn't even flinch a bit. They only found out about what he did when we burst out laughing because of the drawing on their faces. Though I must admit that there's an easy way that you can do to easily wake them up. You just need to know the trick. Sungkyu hyung and I always do them whenever we have an early schedule. For Dongwoo, all you have to do is whisper something on his ears and he will surely wakes up right away. As for Myungsoo, all you have to do is play with his hair. Actually, I sometimes find it weird because everytime people play with my hair, I always fall asleep. That's for me as well as for Dongwoo, but for Myung, it was the other way around.

How about the others? 

Sungyeol is really a light sleeper. He could easily wake up with the lightest movement in the room. He has been like this ever since he was a child, so we are always careful not to move around too much when he is sleeping. As for Sungjong, Hoya and me, I guess we're just okay or normal. We snore when we're tired or we can also be very quiet. As you know, our sleeping habits often change if we are really stressed or if we haven't have enough sleep because of our crazy schedule.

Anyway, enough about them. I immediately went to hyung's side and adjusted his pillows. I don't want him to have some muscle cramps when he wakes up. After that, I went to my side of the room to fix my bed. Then, I decided to go to the bathroom to start my daily routine. I really wanted to do something for them. I am not in charge with the kitchen today, but I feel like I really wanted to make a big breakfast for everyone. Four of our members will have a photoshoot this morning, so they need all the energy that they could get and besides, I like cooking for them.

When I was done, I looked at the mirror to check on my appearance. Well, I know that I'm just going to cook, but I have to make sure that I still look good, right?! Hahaha!

After that, I head to the kitchen to check what is available inside the fridge. I was still in the middle of the living room, when I heard the door open. 

Who on Earth could that be?

I checked my watch and I saw that it's just almost 03:00 in the morning. 

I sat on the sofa and made sure to hide where they couldn't see me. I immediately grab the nearest thing that I could have, so that I could easily throw it to whoever the intruders are. I waited quietly and patiently. I was curious who just came in. I hope whoever he or she is, they won't harm any of us. Then after a few minutes, I heard some voices. I was a bit startled because I heard a woman's voice.

"Oppa, are you sure it's okay for me to stay here?" she said.

"What were you saying? You are always welcome here. You should go ahead in the living room. I will just meet you there. I forgot something in the car." I heard the man said. 

Chakaman! I know that voice. That's Myungsoo! Did he bring a woman here in the dorm? 

Wait a minute! Did he just come home? It's already early in the morning, Sungkyu hyung will be angry at him if he finds out that he didn't go home last night. 

What if someone saw him? It will be all over the news right away.

I waited for them to come to the room. Then as I saw someone's shadow entering the living room, I automatically the lights. The woman was a bit startled. When I noticed that she was about to shout, I immediately covered the woman's mouth to prevent her from making any further noises. I held her close to my body that I was almost hugging her. As I looked at her, I recognized the woman right away. 

"Hyena?!" I said. "What are you doing here in the dorm at this hour?" I asked her as I removed my hand on .

"Woohyun Oppa!" she said as she looked at my hands. I didn't notice that I was still holding her close to me. When I saw her blushed, I immediately let go of her body. 

"Mianhe, Hyena!" I told her.

"Gwenchana, Oppa!" she said.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward. I didn't know what to say next because I was having a difficult time breathing. My heart was beating so fast and I am a bit confused why is it reacting that way. 

Was it because I hugged her?! 

Yah!

Mola!!!

"What are you doing here at this time?" I decided to ask her.

"Well last night, I decided to practice the routine that I will be doing for today's audition. It took quite a while for me to finish everything." she said.

"Chincha?!" I said. "You should've told me that you want to practice. I could have accompanied you."

"You know that you can't do that, Oppa!" she said.

"Wae?!" I asked her.

She smiled at me. "Remember?! You are going to be judging the audition, right?!"

"Hahaha!!!" I just laughed as I playfully scratch the back of my head.

How could I forgot about that? 

"You got me there! Anyway, I hope everything is okay now. Is there anything else that I could do to help you?" I asked her.

"It's okay now, Oppa. Don't worry about me. I am all set now and besides Myungsoo Oppa helped me a lot already." she said.

"Myungsoo?!" I said.

"Yes. Samchon called Sungkyu Oppa last night and he said that Myungsoo Oppa could help me." she said.

So that's why Myungsoo just arrived now. I really envy Myungsoo now. I am quite jealous that he was able to spend time with Hyena.

Did I just say the word jealous? We are talking about Myungsoo here who is basically my brother. What's happening to me?! Stop it, Woohyun!

"How about you?" she said. "How come you're still awake at this time? It's still very early. It is just 03:00 in the morning."

"Actually, I already slept. I went to bed early last night, so I woke up early today. Also, I will be preparing the boys' breakfast. Some of them are going to be having an early photoshoot today and I want them to eat something before leaving." I casually told her.

"Would you like me to help you?" she asked.

"Are you sure? Is it okay? You're tired from practice and I think you haven't had any sleep yet." I said.

"Gwenchana, Oppa." she said. "I don't feel sleepy, yet." she said as she showed me her aegyo.

Aigoo. She's so cute. I want to put her inside my pocket.

"To tell you honestly Oppa, I have a sleeping disorder. I have insomnia, so I always have trouble sleeping. Since I am still restless, I really want to help you. Jebal!" she added.

Insomnia?! I know how difficult it could be when you have that sleeping disorder. Sungkyu hyung and I both have one. Mine is a bit bad compared to hyung because sometimes I find myself not sleeping for 4 days straight. Our doctor already gave us some sleeping pills. I hope that hers is not that bad.  

I was about to say something to her when I heard Myungsoo entered the room.

"Hyena!" he called her. "Your room is ready now. You can stay there if you want."

"Omo!" He said as he saw me. He was a bit startled when he noticed that I was there with her.

"Hyung! I didn't see you there." he said as he hurriedly went to my side. He hugged me and put his hands on my forehead to check if I was okay. "Why are you awake already? Is everything okay?"

Always the sweet one, uri Myungsoo!

Myungsoo always worries about me. He knows that I often have sleepless nights everytime I'm stressed. I looked at him, and immediately shook my head. "I am okay, Myung!" I told him. "I just woke up early because I want to cook something for the others before their photoshoot."

"Yes, the photoshoot!" he exclaimed. "I almost forgot about it! Thank you for reminding me about it, hyung. I remembered that Sungyeol asked me for help last night. I'll go to his room now, so that I could wake him up." 

He looked at Hyena and said, "Is it okay if I leave you? I need to wake up my bestfriend because if I don't do that he will be very angry at me later. You know that he is quite hard-headed. Anyway as I said a while ago, your room is now prepared. You may stay there and rest whenever you want. Also, all your things are already there." 

"It's okay, Oppa. Thank you for everything! Anyway, I am not yet tired, so I will just help Woohyun Oppa prepare breakfast for everyone." she said sweetly to him.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked her again.

She just nodded and slightly pushed Myungsoo away. "Oppa, go to Sungyeol Oppa's room now. He might get angry at you."

"Okay. I'll get going now. See you later, Hyena." he told her.

"Hyung, I'll leave Hyena in your hands now! See you later!" he said as he hurriedly went to Sungyeol's room.

Hyena turned to me and smiled sweetly. "So, shall we start?" she said.

I just smiled at her and nodded. 

I didn't know why, but that smile made my heart skip a beat.

What's happening to me? 

Will someone please explain it.

"Kaja!" I said to her as I held her hands and lead her to the kitchen.

 

---oOOo---oOOo--oOOo---  

Hyena's POV  

Last night, Myungsoo Oppa and I practiced the routine that I will do for the audition today. It was going to be an INFINITE song, but we slightly changed the choreography. Well, he agreed to help me, so we changed it a bit to suit the two of us. 

According to him, I was really good and that made me feel more confident. Well to tell you honestly, I am a bit scared with what will happen tomorrow. First, it's going to be my first time to audition in an entertainment company. The second reason is that it is not just any entertainment company, but it is the one that is owned by my uncle. Then third, Woohyun Oppa, Sungkyu Oppa as well as Uncle Jungyeop are going to be judging the audition. Lastly, I know that INFINITE will be there. 

How sure am I? Well, Sungyeol Oppa sent me a message last night that they will be there and they will be watching me. 

Talking about pressure! 

Right now, I am in INFINITE's dorm f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter