Eight - Time to Wake Up

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

This is indeed crazy!!!

I immediately went out of the girl's room. I was so confused. Why do I feel that way? I silently cursed myself. Why did I even get so curious? Why did I have to go inside that girl's room?

Wae?! Wae?! Wae?!

As they said, curiosity kills the cat, and I think that's what happened to me. I am that BIG CAT, and I almost died. Luckily, cats do have 9 lives.

I can't fall for someone who I don't know. I don't even know her name or what is she like! I don't even know her personality.

What if she's like Doyeon? Why am I even thinking about that girl?

What is happening to me? Why is my heart beating too fast? This is really crazy. Don't stress yourself too much Myungsoo. You are just tired.  Yes! You are just tired! You need to rest, Myungsoo! I keep on repeating those words to convince myself.

I am not falling in love with her. I just saw her today. This can't be happening. I have to do something about this before it's too late. I have to erase whatever feelings I have for the unknown girl.

I have to do it fast because I am an idol, and idols can't fall in love. I know that because I learned that lesson the hard way, several years ago. Besides, I won't see that girl again, right?!

With that thought, I immediately ran along the corridors and went hurriedly to Sungkyu hyung's room.

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

 

Woohyun's POV

I was reading a book when the door suddenly opened. I was somewhat surprised to see Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong standing there. I thought they would be coming later this afternoon.

"Hyung!" they all shouted as they ran straight to Sungkyu hyung's bed. "Urineun neo bogoshipda! We miss you."

Sungkyu hyung laughed at them. "Aigoo, these kids! I was just got admitted here last night, and weren't you all with me when I was rushed here in the hospital?"

They all smiled widely at him.

"We know hyung, but the dorm is just so quiet without you, and Woohyun hyung around." Sungjong smirked.

"Yah, Sungjong-ah?! Are you saying that hyung and I are noisy?" I asked as I stood up from my seat, and get ready to hit Sungjong in the forehead. Sungjong ran to Sungyeol's back as he saw me getting up from my seat.

"Hyung!" he squealed.

"Hyung!" Sungyeol said as he tried to explain. "That's not what he meant. You know that we love you both so much, and that we couldn't live without you. Everything is not the same in the dorm because you guys were not around." he added as he held my hands to prevent me from flickering Sungjong's forehead.

We all laughed at what he said. I really like my dongsaengs. They are really thoughtful, and very lovable, especially our maknae, Sungjong.

I am very happy that I made the correct decision in choosing this group. I am glad that I am a part of INFINITE. I really can't live without them for they are already a part of who I am. Without them, Nam Woohyun won't exist. For me, they are not just my group members. They are my family! They are my brothers from another mother.

Chakaman! Speaking of my brothers, I looked around, and I noticed that Dongwoo, and Myungsoo were not around. As I was about to ask about them, when they both magically appeared in front of the door.

"Where have you been, you two?" Sungkyu hyung asked.

Dongwoo was the first to respond to his question. "Didn't they tell you that I needed to look for some space to park the van?" He looked at Hoya as he was scratching the back of his head.

"Mianhe, hyung. I forgot to tell them about it!" Hoya told him as he smiled at Dongwoo and showed him a peace sign.

"Okay! What about you, Myungsoo?" Sungkyu hyung looked at the handsome boy.

"Well..." he looked so pale. I wonder what happened to him.

"Ijustwent tothebathroom onthe2ndfloor becausethebathroomon thisfloorisnotworking." he said it very fast that I couldn't understand some of the things that he was saying.

"Whoah! Speak slowly, Myungsoo. Are you already influenced by Dongwoo?" I . Well, Dongwoo is known for speaking too fast that sometimes we think that he was already speaking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter