Thirty Two - A Day in Nami Island

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

Yesterday's trip was really fun. We spent the whole day all by ourselves without our managers. We went to an amusement park and everybody seems  to be very happy about it. Aside from the fact that we were able to spend the whole day with Hyena, we also had a chance to bond with each other. It's been a long time since we did something like that. I think we deserve some time together for our comeback is coming very soon and we will be working non-stop again.

Today, we are starting to be busy again. We have our individual schedules. Well, except for me. Why? I'll tell you more about it later.

Sungkyu hyung woke up quite early today despite all of us coming home late last night. He had to do that because aside from the fact that he has a recording today, he was also in charge of making breakfast this morning. He was a bit grumpy about it because according to him, he was not in the mood to do anything. He said he was still traumatized with what we did to him yesterday.

Poor, Grandpa Gyu!

Luckily, Woohyun hyung and Dongwoo hyung were there to help him. We are so thankful to them because at least breakfast was edible this morning. LOL!

After eating, everyone went back to their respective rooms to prepare and do what they have to do. Today is indeed a very busy one.

Sungkyu hyung is going to be filming for Weekly Idol today because Doni hyung personally asked him to help Defconn hyung to be a guest MC in their show. He was actually excited about it because I heard from Hyoan hyung that APink is guesting on the show.

Does he like APink?

Or does he like someone in APink?

I am not really sure about that.

Well, are you aware of PINKFINITE?

APink + INFINITE = PINKFINITE!

Pink Pandas and INSPIRITS have been shipping some of us with their group for a long time already.

       

Sungkyu + Eunji = EunKyu / GyuJi

(I think this one started when Sungkyu hyung and Hoya hyung were guests in Running Man.)

Woohyun + Chorong = WooRong

Hoya + Bomi - HoMi

       

Sungyeol + Namjoo = NamYeol

       

Sungjong + Hayoung = HaJjong

       

Me (Myungsoo) + Naeun = MyungEun

What can I say about Son Naeun?

Well, I have meet her many times already. We even recorded a variety show with her group, Birth of A Family. I must say that she's a very nice girl and we have a lot of things in common. We are both very shy and reserved towards other people. We both love anything black. We both love eating. (So food comes first for both of us! LOL!). We are also the visual and the face of our group and the most important one is that we like being with our members a lot.

As I said, she's very nice and I must admit that she is indeed very pretty. In short, she's what every man is looking for a woman. I know a lot of people who likes her.

Ahem L.Joe!

How about me?

Do I like her?

I don't know.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

We've been in a couple of projects together and we've known each other for quite a while now. Is that enough reason for me to like her? I am not sure. All I can say is that I really enjoy her company.

Also, what I know is that I really like someone right now. I even think I am in love with her.

Wait, let me correct that. It should not use the word, THINK. Let me say that again. I am in love with her.

Who is she?

I already told you about her right?! Well, she's none other than INFINITE's princess, PARK HYENA.

That's so greasy! I think I need to avoid Woohyun hyung. I am getting the Nam disease. LOL.

Anyway, you might be wondering about our Dino hyung? Well, INSPIRITS like to ship Dongwoo hyung with his very close friend, Ailee Noona.

Dongwoo + Ailee = DongLee

They are indeed very close that many people are speculating that they are already dating. There were even many articles about them.

Let me tell you a secret. Actually, I think Dongwoo hyung likes her. Well, he kinda accidentally told us about it when he got drunk during one of our trips out of town. I hope that he could have the courage to ask her out someday before someone does it first. I know it will be risky to have a relationship with another idol, but if he really likes her, he should go for it.

Hahaha. Who am I to give such an advice?! As you all know, I just came from a failed relationship.

Anyway, going back back to Sungkyu hyung. As I said he's quite excited for his recording because of Eunji. I also have a guess that he likes her and their feelings are mutual. What I mean is that I think Eunji likes our hamster leader as well. Well, that's just my guess. I am not really sure about it though.

If you really want to know if my guess is correct, I'll ask Naeun about it.

How about the others?!

Woohyun hyung is going somewhere to film an MV. He is going to be appearing in our dongsaengs', LOVELYZ' first MV. It was supposed to be Sungkyu hyung, but unfortunately because of Doni hyung's request, he couldn't do that so Jungyeop hyung decided that he should do it instead Sungkyu hyung. They are going somewhere, but I am not really sure where the location is.

Then our two dancing maniacs, Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung, they are going to Woollim today. They said they will be meeting up with our choreographers. They will be working with them for our comeback. When it comes to dancing, these two hyungs are really the best. They always make it to a point to suggest things that will make us look cool on stage.

As for my best buddy, Sungyeol and our maknae, Sungjong, they will be going to Woollim as well. They said, they will be recording for the new songs today. They were given the guide songs that were made by Woohyun hyung and Sungyu hyung this morning and they have been practicing since then.

What about me?

Yesterday, I asked Jungryeol hyung about my schedule, but he just told me to rest for now because I had been quite busy lately. They said that they already felt bad because I didn't have time to rest much before this comeback. I just recently finished filming for a drama.

One day of additional rest is enough for me. Actually, I am happy with that news, because I want to spend more time with Hyena. That's also one of the reason I asked her out when we were riding the Ferris Wheel. I was really scared that time and luckily, she said yes.

Speaking of the plans, I better tell Sungkyu hyung about it, but before that I should do some important things first.

I went to my room and prepared everything that we will be needing for the trip. I put them all in my backpack. After that, I went out to look for Sungkyu hyung. I really need to talk to him.

Wow! The dorm is so quiet! I think they already left.

I hope hyung is still in his room.

I hurriedly went in front of hyung's room and knocked at the door.

"Hyung?" I called him.

"Chakaman!" I heard him say.

Whew! He's still here!

I nervously waited for him. My nerves are killing me.

Why am I nervous? Get a hold of yourself, Myungsoo. You're just going to tell Sungkyu hyung about your plans today. Remember that you are doing this because you have to. If you don't do that, he will be very angry at you.

I know it sound excessive, but hyung is a bit protective of us. He needs to know where we are at all the time. Yes, he is like our father. I totally understand him because he is not just our leader, but he is also our brother and I know that he loves us so much.

I was a bit startled when the door opened. "Oh, Myung! What are you all dressed up? Hyoan hyung said you're free today, so I thought you are just going to stay in your room the whole day."

"Hyung, actually that is what I was going to tell you." I said when he stopped blabbering.

"Okay! What is it?" he asked.

"Hyung, since I don't have any schedule today and all of you are quite busy, I asked Hyena if she could go with me to Nami Island." I said.

He just looked at me with confused expression.

"Hyung, don't get the wrong idea, okay?! I don't have any hidden motives behind this." I told him. "It's just that her training will officially starts tomorrow and I just want her to relax a bit. As you know, she's also interested in photography, so I asked her if she wanted to go with me there." I explained.

"That's great, Myung!" he exclaimed as he clapped his hands together. "Actually, you don't need to sound so defensive. Anyway, I was a bit worried about her today."

"Wae?!" I asked him.

"Well, I know that we will all be busy, so I was afraid that she was going to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter