Four - At the Hospital

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's POV

Everything was in chaos. All the doctors were running in all directions as they tried their best to revive all the people who were involved in the accident. It was indeed a big accident because aside from the truck and the Park's car, there were also 3 other SUVs that were involved.

On the way to the hospital, Hyena was slipping in and out of consciousness. There were instances when you can see her struggling to breathe on her own. At times, you can even see her crying. She was probably thinking about what the things that happened. It was supposed to be a very happy trip, but because of one drunk driver, things ended in one tragic accident.

The ambulance that has Hyena's parents arrived first. Many doctors attended to their condition right away. They tried their best to revive Mr. and Mrs. Park, but unfortunately, the truck's impact was so hard that it the doctors couldn't do anything anymore. The couple died while they were in surgery. The same faith happened with the truck's driver. He died on the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

After a few minutes, the ambulance that took Hyena to the hospital came. The nurses immediately put her body out into a stretcher, so that a doctor could examine her right away.

"We are beginning to loose her. Hurry up, and prepare the scanner. Call the Operating Room as well." Dr. Kim, the doctor in charge shouted. They were all trying to remain calm, though inside they were all starting to panic. They could all see that the young woman was starting to struggle for her life.

After accessing her condition, she was immediately rolled to the Operating Room. It took over two hours before the doctor went out, but you could tell that there was a problem just by looking on how the doctor's forehead creased.

She lost a lot of blood, and they really needed to replace them ASAP or else it might be too late for her. The doctor immediately look for the nurse to inquire about their blood supply in the hospital.

"Nurse Choi." Dr. Kim said.

Nurse Choi stood up right away to face the doctor.

"The patient lost a lot of blood." he continued. "We really need to replace them now. Do we have enough blood supply in the hospital's blood bank?"

Nurse Choi shook her head. "I am deeply sorry Dr. Kim. We don't have enough blood supply already. The only thing that we can do now is to call other hospitals, or the Blood Bank to check if they have the blood type that we n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter