Twenty Seven - It's Pay Back Time

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyena's POV

Wahhh! Chincha!! My head really hurts! 

Chakaman! Where am I?

The last thing I remembered is that me and INFINITE were in the airport because Uncle Jungyeop is scheduled to go to Japan for his business trip. But where am I right now? Honestly, I can't remember what happened to me.

Right now, I know I am somewhere and it's not the airport. I gently opened my eyes and tried to adjust to the blinding light. I looked at my surroundings. 

Where am I? 

I think I am in the hospital room because everything is white and the smell is quite familiar, which I don't really like.

What happened to me? Where are the others? Where are my Oppa-ddeuls? What am I am doing here? Will someone explain it to me?

I have to find out the answers ASAP or else I think I will go crazy.

I was about to get up, but something is preventing me from doing that. I could feel something heavy located at the lower half of the bed. I immediately looked on my left side and I noticed that someone was sleeping there.

Nugu? 

Mola. I don't know! 

Ahhhh! 

I want to shout!

I couldn't see his face. I am starting to feel scared now. I tried to get up slowly because I don't want that person who be awaken, but before I could do that, I heard someone say my name.

"Hyena!" he said. I looked at where the voice is coming from and I immediately saw Myungsoo Oppa looking at me. "Are you okay? How do you feel?"

I was supposed to answer him when I saw the person who was sleeping on my bed suddenly get up.

Oh! It is Sungyeol Oppa. 

Wah! Kyeopta! 

Did I just say that?!

Well, he really looked so cute with his disheveled hair. He was looking at me and when he noticed that I was also staring at him, he immediately shouted. "Hyena!" he rushed towards me and suddenly hugged me tight. "I was so worried about you. Are you okay now? Don't do that again. I was so scared."

I was a bit startled with what he did. I want to tell him that he was hugging me too tight and I was already having a difficult time breathing. I was still in his arms when I heard the door opened and I saw Dongwoo Oppa, together with Hoya Oppa and Sungjong Oppa entered the room.

Thank God! They're here. 

I thought I was about to pass out.

They were looking at me and it seems that they were running a while ago because I can see them struggling to to breathe. They probably heard Sungyeol Oppa shouting a while ago, so they hurriedly went to my room.

"Yah! Sungyeol-ah! Let go of her this instant! Can't you see that she's already struggling?" Dongwoo Oppa said as he playfully pushed Sungyeol Oppa away from me.

"Hyung!" He said as he pouted his lips.

I laughed at what he did. He is really cute.

"Hyena! Is everything okay?" I heard Dongwoo Oppa said.

"Do you still feel dizzy?" It was Hoya Oppa who asked.

"Are you okay now?" Sungjong Oppa softly asked me. I noticed that his face is quite pale and his eyes were a bit swollen.

"Sungjong Oppa! Are you okay? You look so pale. Why are your eyes swollen?" I asked him. I motioned him to sit next to me and I am glad that he did.

"Yah! Park Hyena!" Myungsoo Oppa shouted. "It is you who should be answering our questions first and not the other way around. Answer us now." he added. He is standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

Heol! 

What's wrong with this namja?!

Myungsoo is so strange. I am just concerned about Sungjong Oppa, but he's angry at me right now. Did I do something wrong?

"Mianhe, Oppa." I said. I was on the verge of crying, but I tried my best to keep it in because I don't want them to see me in that state.

He went to my right and sat beside me. I think he saw that I was about to cry. He immediately hugged me and ruffled my hair. "It's okay. Mianhe, my princess. Sorry for shouting at you. I was just so worried, but seriously, gwenchana? How are you feeling?"

"Gwenchana, Oppa. I am okay now. I just feel a bit weak, but aside from that everything seems to be okay." I smiled at him. I am glad that he was not really angry. "By the way, what happened? Why am I here?"

"Don't you remember anything?" Hoya Oppa asked as he went near me.

Myungsoo released me as I shook my head. I didn't really know what happened to me. No matter what I do. No matter how hard I think about it, I just can't really remember what happened. "Mola! All I remembered is that we were at the airport. Then, Uncle Jungyeop went to the Boarding Gate and bid us goodbye. After that, Sungkyu Oppa told us that we should go back to the dorm and that's it." I looked at them. "Guys, why am I in the hospital? Did something happened?"

"So you don't remember fainting?" Sungjong asked me as he sat down on the bed.

"What?!" I said. "Seriously?"

I looked at them one by one and they all just nodded their heads.

Aishhh! Chincha! 

This is so embarrassing!

"Mianhe. I think I made you guys worried again." They all looked serious, so I know that they're not pulling my leg.

"It's okay, Hyena. Besides, it's natural for us to worry about you because you are our little sister. You are our little sister, our princess!" Dongwoo Oppa said as he hugged me.

"Gomawo, Dongwoo Oppa!" I said as I hugged him back. Dongwoo Oppa really really has this ability to make me feel at ease.

"Chakaman! Sungjong Oppa." I called him as I get out of Dongwoo Oppa's arms. "You didn't answer my question a while ago. Why do you look so pale? Are you sick? Why are your eyes so puffy?"

When I looked at him, I almost burst out of laughing because his face turned as red as a tomato. He just looked at me and while scratching the back of his head. "Well..."

"He was so worried about you that's why he cried a lot because of what happened to you." It was Sungyeol Oppa who said it.

"Hyung!" he said. "There's no need for you to tell her about that. It is so embarrassing!"

"Ahhh! Sungjong Oppa is so sweet." I said as I went to him and hugged him. I rested my head on his shoulders. "Mianhe for making you worry, Oppa."

"It's okay, Hyena. I was just so shocked with what happened to you. Just promise me that it won't happen again." he said. He put his hands on my chin to lift my face. When he was sure that I was looking at him, he held up his pinkie towards me. "Yakso?!"

I smiled at him and intertwined our pinkies. "Yakso!"

I looked around the room and I noticed that 2 of my favorite Oppa-ddeuls were not around. 

"Howon Oppa!" I called him. "Where are Sungkyu Oppa and Woohyun Oppa? I noticed that they are not here."

"They were with Heechul hyung a while ago." Hoya Oppa said as he sat beside me. He was trying to fix my hair and I must say that he did a good job in it.

I smiled at him. I am happy that finally Hoya Oppa is starting to be comfortable around me. In fact he even asked me to call him Howon Oppa. Back then, he won't look at me or even approach me, not unless I call him. He will also just smile at me and talk whenever I asked him something, but now, he is the first one who approach me. He is starting to get closer to me and I must say that I feel like he is like an older brother to me now.

"Guys, do you want to do something fun?"Sungyeol Oppa said as he jumped out of the sofa.

We were all startled with him.

"Do you want to play a prank on them?" he said while moving his eyebrows up and down.

"What are you planning, Yeol?" Myungsoo asked as we all gathered in my bed. 

Sungyeol Oppa told us his plan. I was a bit reluctant to do it, but they convinced me to go with it.

"Are you sure about it? Sungkyu Oppa and Woohyun Oppa might get angry at us." I asked them.

"It's okay Hyena. They won't be angry at you. Besides we just want to have fun and we won't let hyung scold you. Ulineun neoui deungeul majassda! (We got your back!)" Sungjong Oppa said.

"Also, it's been quite a long time since we played a prank on Sungkyu hyung." Dongwoo Oppa said while laughing.

"This is going to be so exciting!" Hoya Oppa said as he danced his way to the couch.

We talked about the things that we would do. Then, I noticed that Myungsoo Oppa was already at the door. "Guys!" he called us. "They are already coming. So on your positions and let the fun begin." he said while running towards the couch beside Sungjong. I also saw the others take their positions as well.

I took a glass of water beside me and drank almost all its' content. I don't really know why, but my throat suddenly felt dry. I really hate doing pranks to other people, but what can I do, they are all into it.

Okay, Hyena! Relax. 

Here it goes. 

Let's see if I have what it takes to fool them. 

Let's see if I still know how to act.

 

---oOOo---oOOo--oOOo---

Sungkyu's POV

We just finished talking to Heechul hyung about Hyena's current condition. Just what he suggested, we should really need to always look after her. I know that depression is a serious thing and I don't want her to suffer as what Woohyun had experienced back then. I am so worried about her. I treat her as my younger sister already and I really feel bad that something like this is happening to her. 

What if no one was there to save her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter