Twenty Nine - Amusement Park (Part 1)

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

Today, I woke very early just to help Sungyeol prepare breakfast for everyone. Aside from the fact that I want to do that with him, I helped because he will be cooking for 8 people. I know that he will be very tired from doing that and he will probably be too sleepy later to have fun. Plus, also the fact that I just really wanted to prepare something nice for Hyena.

I was really shocked when she feinted in my arms yesterday. Luckily, she was beside me, so I was able to catch her before her head hit the ground. My whole body was trembling as I held her close to me. I was so scared that I didn't want to let go of her not until we reached the hospital. I am just happy that she is okay and that we didn't stay too long in the hospital.

Last night, Sungkyu hyung told us that we are going to go out today with Hyena. Though I know hyung and Woohyun hyung already decided where to go, but I am happy that he still asked us for suggestions. We all agreed and decided to go to the amusement park which he happily accepted though he's afraid of it. I think it's a very nice place and we will surely have a lot of fun there. I will make sure to let her feel how much I care about her.

Nope, I won't be confessing to her, but I will just let her feel how much she means to me. As they said, ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS. So I will do my best to make her special.

After our meeting, I decided to visit her. I was already on my way to her room, when I saw Sungjong went there. If I have not known Sungjong for a long time, I will say that he is making his move on her. But I know that he doesn't feel anything for Hyena and he is just concern about her. He is just being a great brother to her.

I really hope that I am right. 

Let me be right, please. 

I don't want any of my brothers to be my rival. My heart won't be able to take it. I don't want to choose between my brothers and the person I love. I don't know what will I choose if that happens.

Anyway, here I am now here in the kitchen with Sungyeol. We're now done preparing the table and we are off to wake our members and Hyena.

"Myungsoo, let's wake them up now. You try to wake up Sungkyu hyung, Woohyun hyung, and Hyena; while I go wake up Hoya hyung, Dongwoo hyung and Sungjong." Sungyeol told me.

I just nodded at him. I went first to Sungkyu hyung and Woohyun hyung's room. I knocked first and I the lights. Upon doing that, I saw Woohyun hyung stirred in his bed, so I decided to wake him up first.

"Hyung! Ireona!" I shook him gently.

"Myungsoo?!" he said sleepily.

"Yes, hyung!" I nodded at him. "Ireona! It's time to eat breakfast. Remember, we still have a lot of things to do today."

I was a bit startled when I felt him put his hands on my face and squeezed my cheeks. "Wow! I thought I was still dreaming. It's really you."

"Yah! Hajima! Stop doing that, hyung!" I gently slapped his hands.

"You two! Stop being noisy! I am still sleeping." Sungkyu hyung said as he threw some pillows towards us.

"Hyung! Stop it! Wake up now." I went to him. "It's time to eat breakfast. We are going to the amusement park today, right?" I added as I showed him my aegyo.

"Don't remind me about that, Myungsoo." he whined. "Why did I even ask for your suggestions?!"

"You two, wake up now." I playfully threw the pillows back at them.

"Okay. I'll just go freshen up!" Sungkyu hyung said while yawning.

"We'll be out in 5 minutes. We don't want to waste the food that our handsome visual prepared." Woohyun teased me.

I went out of their room as I find it difficult not to laugh at them. They are really silly most of the time and that's one of the reasons why I won't trade them for anything else. I love my silly hyungs and our maknae.

I went straight to my room, I mean it's Hyena's room now. I knocked first, but I didn't hear anything so I decided to enter the room instead. I opened some lights and I saw her that she was still sleeping. I went to her bed and gently sit on it. I was a bit startled when I sat on something hard. I immediately look at it and I was a bit shocked when I saw that it was my first photo book.

I felt a bit shy knowing that she's been looking at it. I know that she's into photography, too. 

Is it the first time that she saw this? 

Well, I'll ask her maybe later.

I felt her stir next to me, so I gently tapped her shoulder. "Hyena, ireona."

"Hmmmmm..." she said back.

I guess she was a bit tired from all the things that happened yesterday. I took her hand and I gently taped it. "Princess, please wake up! Breakfast is ready. You need to eat now."

She gently opened her eye and I noticed that she was a bit shocked to see me beside her. "Oppa!" she exclaimed as she covered her face with a pillow.

I just smiled at her. 

She looks so cute that I want to hug and kiss her. 

Wait! 

Pretend that I didn't say that!

"You don't need to hide. Don't be shy! You look so cute!" I told her. I took her hand and remove the pillow that was covering her face. "My princess, it's time to get ready now. We still have a lot of things to do today."

"Oppa! Where are we going?" she asked.

"Well, it's a secret!" I .

"That's not fair!" she outed. "Sungjong Oppa said the same thing to me last night."

"If you really want to know, then get up now and prepare. We will have a fun day today." I said as I helped her out of her bed.

She hesitated a bit, "But, Oppa!"

"No more buts. Go ahead and prepare. I'll fix the bed for you." I told her.

"Thank you, Oppa." she said as she hurriedly went to the bathroom. My room has its' own bathroom, so she doesn't need to go out just to take a bath.

As I finished fixing her bed and tidying the bookshelf, I saw her came out of the bathroom. I saw her wearing a short-sleeve denim dress. I was a bit relieved when I saw that it was not that short. As much as I want her to change her outfit, I think it's just appropriate because according to the weather forecast, it is going to be very hot today.

       

"Heol! Kyeowo! You look so cute!" I said.

"Thank you, Oppa." she said shyly as I noticed her blushing.

It was a bit awkward, then I remembered the photo book which I found under a pillow. "Were you looking at my photo book last night?"

She nodded her head and smiled. "I hope you don't mind it, Oppa. Actually, I had a difficult time sleeping last night, so I decided to read a book. Since I didn't have my things here yet, I looked for one in the bookshelf and then I saw it."

"It's okay, Hyena! Please feel free to explore the room. Besides this is going to be your room while you're staying here, so treat it as if you own it." I told her.

"Oppa?!" she called. I was taken aback with her smile.

"What is it?" I looked at her.

"Well, I was just thinking if you still have a copy of your photo books." she said.

"Wae?" I smiled at her.

"To tell you honestly, I had been looking for a copy of it, but unfortunately everytime I go to the bookstore, there are always sold out. I tried to look for one online, but I couldn't find it, too. Your photo books are really popular." she said shyly.

I almost forgot that she is an INSPIRIT.

"Is that so? Well, let me see. I know I still have some copies around here somewhere. Chakaman! (Wait a minute!)" I told her. I went to a closet near the door. I looked for a particular box and once I found it, I immediately opened it. Once I found the things I was looking for, I took them out of the box. On my hand are two of my photo books.

I am glad that I still have copies of these books. Well, I always make it to a point that I keep copies of my work, so that I could send it to my parents and their friends. There are times, when Moonsoo asks me for some copies because his friends ask him. 

I smiled and immediately went to her side.

"Here you go!" I said as I hand her the copies of the photo books. "I am glad that I still have them."

"Yay! Gomawo, Oppa." she said while suppressing her squeals. "Can I ask you for another favor?"

"I think I know exactly what you want." I immediately opened one of my drawers and looked for a pen. Then, I signed the photo books for her.

Once I was done, I hand them back to her. I was startled when she suddenly hugged me. "Thank you very much, Oppa. I really appreciate what you did. I promise I will take care of it. I will treasure them with all my heart." she said.

I responded to her hug. I couldn't help myself from hugging her tight. Her hair smells so good that I buried my face in it. I know I am taking advantage of the situation, but I just like her so much!

"Ahem!" I heard someone clearing his throat.

We were both startled and we let go of each other immediately. I looked at where the voice came from and I noticed that Sungyeol was at the door already. "Don't mind me. Continue what you are doing."

I immediately gave him my death stare.

Sungyeol shifted his gaze from me to Hyena. "I am just kidding! I was wondering what took you guys so long, so I decided to look for you two." he said while smirking at me.

I gently scratched the back of my head. Hyena on the other hand, skipped happily towards him innocently and she showed him what I gave her. "Sungyeol Oppa, look! Myungsoo Oppa gave me copies of his photo books. I have been looking for these for a long time." she said.

"Ohh! That's good." he said as he looked at me. "Anyway, let's go eat breakfast now. We still have a whole day ahead of us."

"Wait!" Hyena put the books in the drawer and after that, she ran towards me and Sungyeol. She hooked her arms on both of us. "Kaja! Let's eat breakfast. I am excited with what we will be doing today."

With that we went to the dining room to eat.

 

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

Dongwoo's POV

Yahoo!

We are now here in one of the happiest place on Earth or should I say in Seoul, and that's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter