Chapter 7: Crouching Tiger

YG Auditions

"Ring ~ ring ~!"

"Yo." Charlie replied after the fifth ring. "How'd it go?" I heard some ruckus on the other line and then I heard someone probably her, typing away on the keyboard. "I don't plan on wasting money on this call so I'll tell it to you straight." I said, barely managing to wipe the smile off of my face.

I was currently in the hallway right outside YG's office where the call backs were held. I was on my own after dropping off my contracts containing my signatures already with my company leaving me to resume their duties as judges and moral supporters to the people who are still yet to audition. YG in turn, signed the papers as well in front of me and firmly shook my hand as he welcomed me once more to his company. Right after that I couldn't control my glee any longer and was only able to maintain my composure long enough until I got out of his office where the judges, YG and the other talents are still in because the callbacks aren't over yet. As soon as the door shut behind me, I took out my phone and started ringing my best friend.

So here I am shaking with suppressed happiness, one hand fiddling with my clothes, the other holding my phone next to my ear. "So how did it go?" she asked again, exasperatedly at my lack of response. "Well," I told her prolonging the suspense, I am positive she is feeling at that moment. "IGOTIN!!!!"

Silence was the only reply I received until I heard a loud shrill shriek from her, which I tried to match in squealing. "OHMYGOD!! CONGRATULATIONS!" Charlie cried hoarsely. "Thank you! I'm so happy right now Charlie, I just can't -" I told her sincerely. We laughed at how ridiculous our reactions were and I had to exhale a bit from having laughed so hard with her. But then the hysterics came back and I had to crouch down cradling the phone on both hands as I try my best to squeal quietly. Suddenly, a shadow loomed over me and I looked up from my position to meet the amused eyes of G Dragon himself. I coughed and stood up from my position. "Jiyong - ssi!" I told him solemnly trying my best to contain my blush now, instead of my laughter. "I didn't see anything." he told me in a sing song voice as he disappeared from my sight with a two finger salute to me. "Holy , I think I lost all capability to walk after THAT." I murmured to my best friend. "Why? What happened?" she asked curiously. "Basically my ovaries just exploded." I said still unable to get over the 30 second encounter with my bias. "What the happened?!?!?!" Charlie shouted at my ear in annoyance. "I saw G Dragon." I barked out at her, rolling my eyes at her impatience. Picking my stuff from the floor where I dropped it, I headed the same way GD did. I went up to the elevator and pressed the down button while still talking to Charlie. "Jesus, so much for making an impression." I complained to her with a wince. Laughter was the only response I got as I pressed the G button and the elevator started moving from the 7th floor to the ground one. "Ha ~ ha, he'll think you're some retarded chick with LBM. Why were you crouching anyway?" she asked me trying to contain in her laughter. "I was just THAT happy ok? AISH ~ what will I do now? Practices hasn't even started and I already look like I'm stupid or something." I groaned inwardly at how I must've looked like from where he came from. "Oh well, we can't do anything about that now can we?" she replied to me all too happily at that much to my annoyance. "Stop over thinking things, just enjoy your stay. Where are you off to now?"

"To my Dad's apartment but first to the grocery store. I haven't stocked up on food since I came here." I said digging out my bus card from my bag as I left the building completely and stepped into the sunlight when I neared the sidewalk. "Don't buy too much!! You keep buying food that you won't be able to even finish." She reprimanded me as I got into the bus and paid the driver my bus fare before searching for a seat. "Fine, fine I won't. I wish you were here with me." I said finding a seat and greeting the person beside me with a nod and a smile. "I bet it would be more fun with you here." 

"Stop, just stop ok?" Charlie told me. "I'm here just a call away and I'll visit but I'm sure you won't be able to concentrate on your training if I was there. It's much better this way really, that way we'll both be productive." I nodded despite the fact that she can't see me and I asked her how she was as the bus drove by a number of streets to pass time. "Oh I'm here, I'll call you when I get back home ok? I just need to buy some stuff for me." I told Charlie distractedly as I manouvered myself out of the bus and into the busy streets of Seoul. I put the phone down and started making my way as fast as I can going to the grocery, so I can finally rest and get rid of this jet lag as soon as possible.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there! Sorry this update came in way too late, I hope you like it. It's more of a filler for the gap between the two chapters, 6 and 8. HAHAHA I hope that made sense :3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING!!! Feel free to comment :) 

I'll try to updates as often as I can, I swear!

- Rexiefauliks