Chapter 10: Panda Oppa

YG Auditions

Seungri plopped himself down next to me as I released my iron like grip on his wrist and glared at me. I smirked at him and made a tsking sound, "You should know better than to hide from me. You'll only make things more worse than it already is." He rolled his eyes at me and propped up his elbows at the table ignoring my comment. Norah who has been watching this exchange with amused eyes, stood up from where she was sitting and went out of the kitchen for awhile. As soon as I saw her back disappear from sight, I punched the maknae's arm and hissed at him, "What the are you doing here, eating breakfast at one of our trainee's house?"

He glared once more at me and retorted, "There wasn't any food at home! I was hungry, what'd you expect, I starve and wait for food to come?"

"Isn't that what you did? I bet you didn't even help cook. And whose fault was it that we ran out of food at home? AISH you punk." I told him annoyed at his disrepsectful remark but for some reason I was more irked at the fact that he knew Norah was our neighbor. Which is stupid since she lives a door away from us practically, he was bound to find out. UGH. "How did you even get in here in the first place?" I asked coolly with a sideways glance at him then darting my eyes to see if Norah has come back from her room. "She told me." he replied simply smirking at me. When he noticed that I was at the brink of dumping all the contents of my bowl on top of his head if he didn't explain more, he puffed his cheeks and recounted on how he got to eat breakfast with Norah in the first place.

"Remember that I showed her around? Well as opposed to what TOP hyung -" he stressed the word hyung when I raised my eyebrow at his mentioning of Seunghyun hyung's name. "- says, I treated Norah to lunch that time and she told me that she owes me a meal for that. I found out after Bom noona started her interrogation of Norah after torturing me that she lives in the same building as we do. When I found out I asked if I could visit and she said yes as well as the fact that she'll cook me breakfast to repay for the kindness I showed her last time whenever I wanted to."

"Is that why you didn't do our ing grocery shopping for this week?" I told him. However before he could reply Norah came back in once more this time cradling her phone in between her ear and shoulder as she carried the clothes she will be wearing for the day it seemed. "Charlie, shut up. I get it, of course you're not being paranoid. Yes I'll call you later, I promise. Love you." She finished her call and grabbed her phone quickly from its place before it fell. She noticed that we barely touched the food in the table and asked us if there's something wrong. "Ani, there's nothing wrong Norah~ hyung is just being mean again to me." Seungri said in a sing song voice as he stuck out his tongue at me. 

How mature.

I kicked the legs of his chair that nearly caused him to topple over and smiled wickedly at his incredulous look at me. Norah reached over to pat Seungri's hand and consoled him. "Oppa it's alright, Jiyong -" she glanced at me weighing her words carefully before she spoke. " - ssi won't bother you anymore. I'll make sure of that." She nodded right after as if showing her confidence that the maknae wouldn't  be harmed in any way in her presence. I scoffed at the very idea as if it's possible at all. Seungri after hearing this smirked at me and murmured something about me being a menopausal ahjumma in the mornings. I was about to take the image I had of the maknae with his face dumped in the bowl of kimchi fried rice (which he was scarfing down like a wolf) a reality when I caught sight of the clothes Norah laid out at the table beside her. "Are you wearing that today?" I wondered out loud staring at the bleached denim vest filled with patches on top of the pile she had. Norah put down the spoon back in her bowl after taking a spoonful of kimchi fried rice and glanced at where my eyes were directed. She swallowed after nodding to my inquiry. "Mmm, I was planning on changing after Seungri oppa leaves after eating breakfast because he told me that he and the other trainers have to be there before us trainees arrive." she explained the promptly took a sip from her glass. Seungri noticing my interest at her clothes warned her of my affinity on dressing people up, a reality he has to face everyday whenever I judge the clothes he would wear even in going to bed. "Yah, maknae you're pairing up your gray track pants with THAT top?" he started imitating me which he did perfectly. 

Of course I'll die a long torturous death before I ever admit that first.

Norah snorted which was far from being anything feminine like and coughed before she choked on the juice that she just drank in trying to stop the giggles that was about to errupt from . "I sound NOTHING like that." I told him to which he smirked at. "Whatever you say hyung." he was now outright laughing and I couldn't help but join in despite my annoyance with him. "Ah~ Norah thank you for the meal. It was delicious." Seungri told our host sincerely and true enough most of the food in his plate are gone along with a number of side dishes completely wiped out after he ate all of them. "We better leave if you have to prepare already. Hyung and I will see you later." He smiled at her, eyes squinting. I nodded at this and also bid my thanks and good bye to her. As we headed out of her apartment, Norah followed us and opened the door for us as we left. "Yah, you better buy a new phone ok? So oppa can contact you and you can contact oppa when you need him." Seungri told Norah half jokingly, ruffling the top of her hair. I stared at them as I waited for Seungri and when Norah made her promise Seungri gave her a wave and headed to the elevators with me. "You're awfully protective." I told him off handedly. He merely smiled at me as he pressed the down button and said, "She's like my little sister already. I don't know why but despite the fact that I knew her less than two days I feel as if we're close already." I looked at him oddly never truly seeing this side of the maknae before to which he only shrugged. 

We went inside the elevator as it slid open for us and I pressed the button for the ground floor once more, taking out the keys to my car, finally making our way to the office.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had a difficult time writing this, it's hard to put to words on how GD and Panda Maknae interacts, I hope I did it some justice T^T

Another update for you guys, I hope you enjoyed it and.....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD BOY IS SO AWESOME

:3

- Rexiefauliks