Chapter 17: Kwon Jiyong AKA Blossom

YG Auditions

 

 

YAY! We’re back to Jiyong’s POV <3 I told you he’ll be back ;) Another update for this week, and another chapter is coming up! :D thank you so much for the lovely subscribers and I will reply to your comments within this week too. I was busy so I apologize for not being able to reply to your kick comments 3 anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and feel free to sunscribe and comment :}

- Rexiefauliks

 


 

 

 

Why doesn’t she have anything worth watching here?” Seungri continued to mumble underneath his breath as he looked through Norah’s collection of DVDs. The three of us were currently at Norah’s living room where we ate we are still eating our lunch. Norah is in the kitchen cooking another serving of ramyeon for us since we asked for more, the 7 packs of ramyeon we cooked before hand wasn’t enough for our hungry stomachs. I did not dare step in and offer my help since that incident in the kitchen when we cooked the first batch. Awkward doesn’t even begin to describe how she’s been acting around me since then.

 

My body literally froze as I stared at her eyes which were as wide as mine, I suspect. When she went out to set the table in her dining table that was the only time that I snapped out of it and finished off the dangling noodle from my lips. I followed her but before I could talk to her, Seungri came barging in bearing two huge plastic bags from the convenience store containing not only three sets of 6 pack ramyeon but also some chips and drinks for us. No wonder he took such a long time. But to be honest, I’m also relieved to see him come in that time instead of arriving earlier. I can’t even begin to think of how he’d react to my near kiss incident with Norah awhile ago. She may not be related to him by blood but he definitely treats her like one of his younger sisters. I was shaken out of my line of thought when I heard Seungri direct a question at me.

 

Hyung! What do you want to watch? Star Wars Episode I or Shrek 3?” I stared at Seungri with an incredulous look on my face due to his question. Star Wars Episode I against Shrek 3? I can’t help but scoff at his. Isn’t it obvious?

 

“Shrek 3.” I replied matter of fact at him with a look that said, “Do you even have to ask?” Come on, I’m a fan of the Star Wars series as much as the next guy but I just can’t stomach watching the prequel. We heard Norah call out to him from the kitchen, “Seungri Oppa! You better not be disarranging my DVD collection! I’ve already fixed that in the right order!” The two of us glanced at the DVDs spread out across the floor and I smirked at him. “You’re dead.” I whispered smugly at him. He started stacking them one by one and attempted to bring it back to the same order as it was in from the start. I simply watched maknae with panic clearly evident in his face while I rested my head on the couch’s seat from my position on the floor. “Wait did Watching the Detectives come first before We Need To Talk About Kevin?” Muttering to himself, Seungri busied himself with arranging the messed up DVD collection hence he didn’t notice the approaching figure balancing a tray bearing a steaming bowl of newly cooked ramyeon in her hands. “Oppa! What did you do?” Norah exclaimed as she made her way inside the living room. In her frustration at Seungri, Norah didn’t notice that her hold on the tray was becoming unbalanced so I quickly shot out from my seat and grabbed the tray from her hands. Her face whipped to my face quickly and in a matter of seconds her look of surprise turned into that of embarrassment. “Sorry.” She murmured bashfully at me and I can’t help but groan in frustration in my head. Damn it! We were fine before that incident happened. I placed the pot of ramyeon on the coffee table while I huffed internally at the awkwardness between Norah and I.

 

It was frustrating to say the least. We were already becoming good friends outside our relationship as co – workers in YGE. Why does this have to happen to us?

 

I stared at her as she crouched next to Seungri and slapped his hands away from her collection to fix the damage herself while she berated him, something that she has done before on occasion when Seungri was being childish. I know that talking to her would be futile, that girl has her own little word inside that head of hers. She gets too absorbed with her thoughts that spoken words to her won’t register especially when she’s not comfortable around you, a fact that I am aware of when YG scolded her for doing that little prank during her training with Shaun and Youngbae (A/N: Remember on a previous chapter, Norah mentioned a prank consisting of balloons filled with water. Yeah, she was behind that.). Norah’s face when Hyung was scolding her for that prank was simply impassive and when I asked her what she learned from what our boss told her a fabricated lie was what she gave me which I wouldn’t have noticed if it weren’t for the fact that I was in Hyung’s office when she got told off.

 

An alarm ring tone rattled the three of us when it suddenly went off and Norah scrambled to her feet to grab the phone from her room. She went out while she read what seems to be a text from someone and that’s when it clicked in my head how I can attract her attention without having to speak to her. Grabbing my iPhone from my pocket, I unlocked it and searched for her in my contacts. I tapped the option for sending her a new message and I began texting her.

 


 

 

TO: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

Yo

 


 

 

I waited patiently for her to receive my text, wondering how she’d react. Norah was still busy instruction Seungri on the order of her DVDs while she got another text. The theme song to the Power Puff Girls alerted her for another message that was sent to her phone.

 

What’s taking my message so long to arrive? Is there something wrong with the signal….? Why is she staring at me curiously? And then it dawned on me that the ring tone she uses to alert her from messages coming from me was the Power Puff Girls theme song. OH HELL NO! My eyes widened and I glared at her while she bit her lip from grinning as she replied to my text which I received in a few seconds.

 


 

 

 

FROM: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

Received at 14:45

 

Yes Oppa? ^_^

 


 

 

 

TO: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

 

What the was that?  Since when did you use that ringtone for me? >:|

 


 

 

 

FROM: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

Received at 14:49

 

Never! I don’t know how that even happened. That was my ringtone for CL. :3

 


 

 

 

TO: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

 

-________-

 

Yeah right…. You could’ve at least used something more manly! I am no sugar or spice and I’m definitely not nice. >:D

 


 

 

 

FROM: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

Received at 13:00

 

:P PSSSHHH the Power Puff Girls are more badass than you

 


 

 

 

TO: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

 

YAH! Is that anyway to treat your sunbae?! Comparing me to noseless cartoons… I’m wayyyy more badass than them. I’m the very definition of swag kekeke

 


 

 

 

FROM: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

Received at 13:04

 

Whatever you say Oppa. Buttercup can still kick your any day :P

 


 

 

 

TO: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

 

AISH Buttercup? She’s only good for trash talk… I’d rather accept defeat from Blossom :\

 


 

 

 

FROM: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

Received at 13:07

 

XD Why?

 


 

 

 

TO: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

 

Cause she kicks fashionably…  and that’s more my style >:D kekekeke

 


 

 

 

I looked up from my phone when I heard her giggle as she read my text. She was sitting in between Seungri and I while we exchanged texts when we should’ve been watching Shrek 3. Seungri was oblivious to this exchange as he happily ate the bowl of ramyeon which he was supposed to share with the two of us. That was the case until he also noticed Norah giggling. “What’s so funny?” He asked her curiously.

 

I tried my best not to slap him upside the head since we were watching a animated comedy film. “Oh I just find Donkey’s voice really ridiculous.” She told him in reply as she hid her phone from his sight. Eyes narrowing like an eagle focusing on his prey, Seungri noticed this small movement. “Hmmm.” He mumbled and then like lightning he grabbed the phone from her hand and looked at the message still open for him to read shamelessly. “Oh, what’s so funny about your brother visiting you?” He asked Norah curiously. Norah visibly relaxed and I looked at her wondering why she doesn’t want to let maknae read our messages. “I just imagined his face when he finds out that I’m surrounded by lots of hot females. It sort of resembles a deer caught in headlights.” She explained, grabbing her phone back. “Ahhh.” Seungri said, accepting her fib without any doubts lingering in his tone.

 


 

 

 

TO: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

 

What was that?

 


 

 

 

FROM: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

Received at 13:13

 

I didn’t want Seungri Oppa to read our conversation… you were trying to console me from my embarrassment awhile ago. And what happened awhile ago is a secret that both of us will take to the grave, arraso? :D So this convo is a secret too… Don’t worry Blossom I won’t tell anyone that you’re pretending to be Jiyong Oppa >:)

 


 

 

 

TO: Tank Girl (Norah Spencer)

 

SHHHH!!!!! The mayor might find out where I’m hiding and he’ll ask me to help him out again. I just combed my long red hair :P

 


 

 

 

She clamped her lips shut from trying to avoid laughing at my text to her but let out her laughter when at that moment Donkey and Puss switched bodies. We glanced at each other and I gave her a smile. Finally that damn awkwardness is gone. She returned my smile and for some reason I was drawn to her eyes as it twinkled in mirth from our conversation and from what we were watching.