Sensitive Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Mood Pill

Sensitive Chaeyoung Pt. 2

As Chaeyoung was walking around the park, her red hair hiding her gloomy face, her mind kept on returning to those hateful words that she read.

‘’Do I…even deserve to be here?’’

When you asked Chaeyoung when she was a teenager and you said that she’s going to become a K-Pop Idol and take on the whole world by storm, teenager Chaeyoung would have giggled at you and say to stop joking around. Chaeyoung didn’t even plan to become a K-pop Idol, she just wanted to pursue her passion in music, and her passion bought her here, where she is right now. In Korea, a K-Pop idol, a member of one of the most famous girl group in the industry, Blackpink. She was supposed to be making herself better even more and concentrating on making her fans happy but here she is.

‘’Walking around the park, wallowing by herself because of some hate comments that she read.’’ Chaeyoung chuckled bitterly to herself, a rumble from above startling her. ‘’It’s about to rain’’ Chaeyoung mumbled looking up while walking. This is bad, she didn’t bring any umbrella…She’s going to get scold again...not only by her manager but the other three members as well who will probably be worried sick about her.

Chaeyoung felt bad once again, she felt like a burden to this group. More negative thoughts entering her mind, not noticing droplets of water started falling and some people running to find shelter. With Chaeyoung so deep in her thought, she bumped into someone.

‘’Hey! Watch where you’re going!’’ A whiny voice of a teenager shouted ‘’Hey, you’re…Chaeyoung from Blackpink?’’ The teenager raised her eyebrows

‘’A blink?’’ Chaeyoung thought, maybe this girl could cheer her up? After all, the fans are the reason why Chaeyoung and the others kept working hard on their upcoming comeback

Chaeyoung started to give a small smile that she always give when they meet a fan but the girl scoffed at her making her confuse‘’Why do I have to bump into you of all people?’’ She sneered  ‘’You don’t need to give me that fake smile.’’

‘’Huh?’’ Chaeyoung felt dread creeping up to her spine ‘’W-what do you mean? I always give a smile to our fans’’

The girl snickered ‘’Yeah sure but’’ She looked at Chaeyoung up and down, probably judging her ‘’I really don’t like you especially your voice and personality’’ Chaeyoung felt another jab at that and stayed quiet ‘’Do you think I like Blackpink because of your voice please. Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa are the reason why I like Blackpink not you’’ The girl laughed mockingly at her before running again ‘’I hate your voice it’s annoying and fake, you should just leave the group’’

The girl left, not noticing Chaeyoung’s sudden silence and how she just stood there as more droplets of water rained down.

‘’Leave…the group?’’

It hurt…It hurts Chaeyoung to hear that especially coming from a fan and hearing it face-to-face? That’s a hard blow to her so she stood there, letting the rain washed down upon her. Chaeyoung felt her whole body getting wet, there were no people around the park right now because of the sudden raindown. The rain trickled to Chaeyoung’s hair and then to her forehead…and then her mournful eyes. She felt droplets of water from her face ''Is it the rain?'' She closed eyes eyes ''Or my tears...'' As she thought that, she knows it's the latter. Her tears joining in with the rain as Chaeyoung wept silently…The weather joining her sorrow as the tears from the once bright girl started to become one with the rain.

Even if Chaeyoung is an idol, she is still a girl with a fragile heart, always masking it with confidence and a smile but right now? She released her pent up emotions, not caring if she doesn’t have any protection with the rain, not caring if she will get sick…She just doesn’t care anymore. She let her feet just wander around, the rain pouring even harder on each step she took, each step feeling heavy as her feelings.


‘’God why does it have to rain right now’’ Jennie grumbled, the three holding plastics bags containing Chaeyoung’s favorite foods as they took shelter from a large tree near the park.

‘’Because we’re Blackpink’’ Lisa grinned. Jisoo laughed at that and nodded in agreement ‘’That’s true, we always bring the rain with us’’ She chuckled and touched the tree they were taking shelter at ‘’And this is one of the reason why I love trees so much’’ Jisoo exclaimed before hugging the tree

‘’Sometimes she’s really weird’’ Jennie sighed and looked at the downpour; it looks like it’s going to take some time before the rain could die down.

‘’Maybe we should call Chaeyoung so that she could bring some umbrellas?’’ Lisa suggested

Jennie nodded and took out her phone, clicking a few times and then she heard a ringing ‘’I hope she answers…’’ Chaeyoung might be feeling sensitive but she must at least be worried for them right? It is raining quite heavily so she must have noticed.

‘’She’s not answering…’’ Jennie heave a sigh and hid her phone so it doesn’t get wet. Lisa groaned ‘’Now how are we going to go home…There’s not even a single person here in the park!’’

It was true though, no one was at the park so which means there will be no people walking with umbrellas. They were kind of hoping a kind soul to at least lend them a helping hand.

Jisoo looked around and squinted her eyes ‘’Is that…red hair?’’ She mumbled and there’s only one person they know which has red hair. ‘’I mean, regular citizen doesn’t have that kind of hair color so it means that…’’ Idols are usually the ones who have different hair colors signaling a comeback is nearing, and there is one person that she knows who has that kind of hair color.

 ‘’Chaeyoungie?’’ Jisoo called out, Jennie and Lisa looking at her confused. ‘’Is your obsession with trees also affects your brain?’’ Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’Like why would my hubby go out with the weather like this unless she answered my call’’

Jisoo huffed ‘’Then who else have that red hair?’’ Jisoo pointed and the two glanced at where she was pointing, and indeed it was a girl with red hair

‘’That body figure’’ Lisa mumbled ‘’Yup that’s my chipmunk alright’’

‘’But why is she here?’’ Jennie whispered looking at the faraway Chaeyoung ‘’Wait, she doesn’t have any umbrella!?” She exclaimed

Jisoo widened her eyes ‘’You’re right! What is she thinking!’’ She said worriedly ‘’Chaeyoung-ah!’’

They tried calling her but it was futile, the rain making it even harder for Chaeyoung to hear them. ‘’Aish that fool, why isn’t she taking shelter?’’ Jisoo mumbled to herself while Jennie kept shouting at her

Lisa was also shouting but her eyes widened in horror as she saw a light coming towards her chipmunk. ‘’Chaeyoung!’’ Before the two unnies could say anything, Lisa rushed out to the rain, not caring if her clothes got wet or the unnies shouting at her. One thought crossing her mind

‘’Please let me make it’’


Chaeyoung is still mindlessly walking, her mind still swirling around the hate comments directed to her and what the mean girl said to her earlier.

‘’Maybe…’’ Chaeyoung stopped for a bit, taking note the rain water drenching her ‘’Maybe I should just…quit. Go home in Australia…I did have normal life there maybe…I should just leave Blackpink.’’ Chaeyoung muttered and continued walking, not hearing shouts of her name behind her, and a loud honk far beside her

‘’I should just leave…’’ Chaeyoung closed her eyes and kept on walking, not noticing she was on a crossroad, the loud honk she heard is now getting even louder. Chaeyoung turned to her left and it seems like time slowed down for her.

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened, a large truck is coming towards her and she felt her body freeze ‘’M-Move!’’ Chaeyoung thought to herself but it’s as if her feet is rooted at the cement under her, she can’t feel her legs. Like a scene from the movie, Chaeyoung closed her eyes and wait for the pain to come along with the feeling of death. She didn’t expect that she will lose her life like this…She remembered her childhood days, her family especially her dad who always makes her laugh and she almost felt guilty that she flew towards here to pursue her career and leave her family behind…Then she remembered her trainee days, how she met Lisa in the elevator, seeing Jisoo krumping and thinking she’s the coolest girl in the world, and also Jennie’s guidance and comforts when the pressure of being a trainee in YG Entertainment became too much

Her last thoughts were their debut, how they were so happy because after so many years their hard work is paying off and how they cried because of the overwhelming feelings they felt that day ‘’I’m sorry and…I love you guys so much’’

And then she felt it. The pain

.

.

.

.

.

The pain of being pushed and skidded at the ground ‘’Is this what death feels like?’’ Chaeyoung hissed at the contact and felt another body on top of her. Her ears hearing the truck going farther away

‘’I…I was saved’’ Chaeyoung somehow felt relieved at that, her eyes still closed. The person’s body covering her from the rain since she felt dry for a moment but then she felt moisture hitting her face by droplets, it’s definitely not rain since the person is covering her from it so it must mean that its ‘’Tears?’’

‘’You….’’ Chaeyoung knows that voice ‘’You…stupid stupid stupid chipmunk….’’

‘’Lisa…’’ Chaeyoung mumbled and slowly opened her eyes and indeed it was Lisa on top of her and ‘’She’s crying…’’

‘’You stupid chipmunk’’ Lisa repeated, sobs overtaking her as she finally recap of what could have happened if she didn’t came at the right time ‘’Are you trying to ing kill yourself? Pabo!’’ Lisa hit her weakly, sobs becoming louder as she kept on punching Chaeyoung’s chest, the said girl flinching hearing Lisa’s rare cussing and her punching her chest.

‘’I…’’ Chaeyoung felt her heart break seeing the maknae angry and crying at her ‘’And it’s my fault again…’’

‘’You could have died you idiot!’’ Lisa rambled ‘’Do you think it’s a good idea to do that huh?! Do you want to leave us?! If this is about our fight then it’s not your ing fault Park Chaeyoung!’’

Chaeyoung winced at the curse words coming from the maknae and even calling her full name, yeah she deserved that ‘’I…I didn’t notice the truck’’ She lamely said

‘’The truck was honking at you so loud we heard it from over there!’’ Lisa fumed angrily at her

‘’I was too deep in my thoughts…’’ Chaeyoung gulped and couldn’t hold it anymore ‘’I’m sorry Lisa…I’m really really sorry I just…’’ Chaeyoung sobbed and wept even more, releasing her pain.

‘’Lisa! Chaeyoung!’’

Jennie and Jisoo came up to them panting as they ran towards them ‘’Oh my God Chaeyoung just what were you thinking?!’’ Jennie said, tears welling up in her eyes also ‘’You…you could have…If Lisa didn’t push you… you could have…oh my God…’’ Jennie covered to hide her sob and closed her eyes, tears streaking down her face. ‘’You could have…’’ She shakily whispered but couldn’t say the word

‘’You could have died you idiot!’’ Jisoo fnished Jennie's sentence as she angrily shouted at her and gripped Chaeyoung’s shoulder hard ‘’Why are you even out here when it’s raining! You’re so drenched and you didn’t even find shelter?! You could have gotten sick! You almost died! Just why Chaeyoungie?!’ Jisoo shouted at her before her hands loosen their grip and lay them down to her sides lifelessly, she tried to hide her face with her hair to hide her teary eyes ‘’Why…’’ She spoke in a cracked voice.

The four of them now soaked with rain, though not each of them give a thought about it, they are too focused at Chaeyoung right now. They got scared, really scared so many what if’s going through their mind like what if Chaeyoung really would have died? They couldn’t live with that thought…

‘’I…I didn’t mean to’’ Chaeyoung whispered ‘’Jennie…Jisoo….Lisa…’’ She each called out their name while the three looked at her intently ‘’Maybe I should…’’ She hesitated for a moment

‘’Should what?’’ Jennie asked. Chaeyoung looked down and whispered ‘’should…leave the group…’’

‘’What?!’’ The three shouted

‘’What nonsense are you saying Chaeyoung-ah?!’’ Jisoo yelled, her eyes getting angry.

Chaeyoung kept on speaking ‘’You three are fighting because of me and…’’ Chaeyoung let out a sob ‘’People…people hate me…They don’t like me being with the group and even said right to my face that I should just leave.’’ She chuckled bitterly ‘’And maybe she was right…I don’t want to be burden to all of you and if it means leaving the group will make everyone happy, I’ll do it.’’

‘’Oh chipmunk…’’Lisa spoke softly and gave her a hug ‘’Let it all out…’’ She whispered. Chaeyoung stopped chuckling, her chuckles turning into wails as she cried her hearts out, breaking the three girl’s heart. Jennie and Jisoo also hugged her as the four of them shared a group hug under the pouring rain…They really hope that as they hug Chaeyoung under the rain, they hoped that it also washed away her problems and thoughts about leaving the group…They couldn't bear the thought of no Park Chaeyoung performing with them...Having fun with them...and even loving each other...They can't take it...


They entered the dorm soaking wet, water dripping from their clothes. The gloomy atmosphere caused only by Chaeyoung herself as she let herself be led by the three members. The three looked at each other with a worried expression, Chaeyoung’s been quiet ever since they started walking back to their dorm.

‘’I think I’ll take a bath…’’ Chaeyoung suddenly started talking startling them ‘’You guys should too, we don’t want the staff worrying about us now do we?’’ Chaeyoung sent out a small smile before walking towards her room by her own.

The three just nodded and said ‘’Okay…’’

When Chaeyoung closed the door, Lisa turned to them with a broken look ‘’Unnies…what should we do?’’ Then her lips began to quiver ‘’Are we going to let Chaeyoung leave?’’

Jennie and Jisoo snapped their heads at the maknae with a fierce look ‘’No!’’ They both said

The maknae sank to her knees feeling emotionally drained ‘’I…I don’t know what to do anymore..’’ She whispered ‘’She almost got hit by a freaking truck unnie….almost’’ Lisa began to shake ‘’I-If we weren’t there at that time Chaeyoung would have…’’

Their eyes softened, this day has really been too much for all of them but the unnie line may have stronger mental strength so it was still weakening due to the events from earlier but they have to stay strong…for the group

‘’Lisa…’’ Jennie sighed and knelt down beside the weeping girl ‘’It’s okay…Chaeyoung’s alive and we are all here together.’’

‘’But she wants to leave unnie’’ Lisa muttered, holding unto Jennie who stayed quiet, not knowing what to answer about that ‘’Lisa’s right…should we let Chaeyoung go?’’ Jennie knew, she knew that Blackpink is not Blackpink without Chaeyoung…it wouldn’t feel the same, there will be no hubby for her to have around…Jennie felt tighten, tears are now welling up to her eyes ‘’I…’’ She tried to say something but couldn’t continue, droplets of tears are now also running to her face ‘’We…I can’t…’’

Lisa understood what she meant and hugged her tightly. Jisoo looked at the both of them with a heavy heart, she hated seeing her members cry ‘’Guys…this isn’t what Chayoungie wants’’

Jennie sniffed ‘’But…she said earlier that she…’’ Jennie couldn’t finish the sentence while Lisa nodded looking down.

‘’Chaeyoungie felt really sensitive right now…So with her reading some hate comments and even bumping into a hater…she is really hurt’’ Jisoo explained to them ‘’ She thinks leaving will be the solution’’ Jisoo then let out a small bitter smile ‘’Being an idol is great and all but…it must be getting to Chaeyoungie right now…We all experience this kind of thing anyways…we just need to be beside her and comfort her.’’

Thankfully what Jisoo said strike through the two crying girls, Jennie looked at Jisoo with a knowing look. Out of all of them, Jisoo was the one who got bashed the most, she really admired the girl’s strength and not letting it bring her down. ‘’Jichu…we’re in this together okay?’’

Jisoo knows what Jennie was thinking and chuckled ‘’I’m okay Jennie, I’m so way past that. Besides,’’ She grinned ‘’This comeback of ours will shut them up.’’

Jennie and Lisa laughed, their sadness going away a bit ‘’Right now, Chaeyoungie needs us’’ Jisoo said

‘’But how are we going to comfort her?’’ Lisa asked

Jisoo hummed and an idea clicked to her ‘’I have an idea’’


When Jennie said that Jisoo and Lisa are always the ones who take longer at the bath…she meant it. Jennie sighed and tapped her foot impatiently, she has been waiting in front of Chaeyoung’s room for about 15 minutes now and the two still haven’t arrive yet.

She shrug ‘’Ah screw it.’’ She can always wait inside Chaeyoung’s room, this will give her a chance to know more about her hubby and maybe comfort her even more.

Jennie nodded to herself and entered Chaeyoung’s room ‘’Hubby?’’ She softly called out but there was no answer ‘’Maybe she’s still taking a bath?’’ She muttered to herself. She sat on Chaeyoung’s bed, the scent of the girl evading her senses, calming her down. Only Chaeyoung can make her feel like this, she may be in denial at first, but Jennie is a hundred percent sure that she likes Park Chaeyoung more than a friend. ‘’And I will show it to her…’’ Jennie thought with conviction. Jennie Kim always go for what she wants that’s why she’s here in Korea, an idol and a famous one at that. So if ever she and Chaeyoung will be together, Jennie’s life would be perfect. She sighed and smiled happily imagining her and Chaeyoung going on dates, it’s making her feel giddy.

Then she heard sobbing from Chaeyoung’s bathroom ‘’Chaeyoung?’’ Jennie called out surprised since she’s still in her imagination but the sobbing still continued. She kept on listening to the sobs and Jennie’s sure it was Chaeyoung. Her crying always breaks her heart, and sometimes even making her cry too.

Jennie couldn’t take hearing those painful sobs anymore and entered her bathroom, she doesn’t care if Chaeyoung’s still taking a bath or what ‘’I want her to know that I’m always here.’’

Thankfully for Jennie’s innocent mind, Chaeyoung is fully dressed, probably finished too since she’s dry and warm right now. ‘’Hubby…’’Jennie said softly. Chaeyoung looked up to her and surprised her by lunging towards Jennie and hugging her ‘’W-wifey…’’

Jennie hugged Chaeyoung tightly back ‘’Please don’t cry anymore…’’ Jennie said soothingly  ‘’I don’t like it when my hubby is sad and crying….’’

Jennie lead her to her bed so that they can sit and talk ‘’Go on, I’ll be waiting for you to share your pain.’’ Jennie smiled ‘’I’m always here hubby…I’m ready to listen and share your pain. That’s what married couple do right?’’ She decided to joke and wink and felt her heart swell when Chaeyoung finally smiled a true one.

‘’You’re really taking it seriously huh?’’ Chaeyoung grinned, her voice a bit hoarse from crying too much. Jennie blushed and decided to change the topic ‘’Hubby…do you really want to leave us?’’

Chaeyoung took notice the hurt in Jennie’s eyes and voice and looked down ‘’I…I really don’t want to leave you guys…’’

‘’Then why?’’

‘’I…I think I’m the burden in this group…maybe if I leave then Blackpink will be even more successful’’

Jennie chuckled and flicked Chaeyoung’s forehead who squeak in surprise, looking at Jennie with wide eyes ‘’Pabo…’’Jennie insulted her but her eyes are soft ‘’Blackpink is not Blackpink without Park Chaeyoung, my hubby.’’ Jennie placed her hand on top of Chaeyoung’s and looked into her eyes ‘’I…we need you Chaeyoung…I want you here with me…’’ The two stared at each other’s eyes, Chaeyoung felt herself getting better because of Jennie right now. She was always the one who comforts her whenever she’s like this…when she is getting swallowed up by the pressure and criticism, Jennie is one of the people who knows just how to cheer her up.

‘’Besides, if you’re leaving does that mean you’re going to have a divorce with me?’’ Jennie accused her and Chaeyoung laugh a bit ‘’No silly, I love you too much to do that.’’ Chaeyoung said in a joking tone

Jennie felt time stopped at that and stared at Chaeyoung with a shocked face ‘’She what?’’ She didn’t hear the playful tone of the younger girl and just sat there frozen. She never thought that hearing those words will make her freeze her entire being and her heart doing backflips

‘’Wifey?’’ Chaeyoung called out to her

‘’I…’’ Jennie couldn’t continue what she’s saying because their moment was interrupted by the other two members

‘’Yo yo yo’’ Lisa shouted with a grin, she thought that being cheerful might also cheer up her chipmunk

‘’Yah Jendeukie I thought we agreed on waiting in front of Chaeyoungie’s door’’ Jisoo crossed her arms

‘’You guys took too long.’’

Chaeyoung looked at three with a small smile, she never wants to leave this group but… the people…Suddenly remembering the hate comments is bringing her down again.

‘’Aish Chaeyoungie look at you’’ Jisoo said touching Chaeyoung’s puffy eyes ‘’Your eyes are all puffy again…’’

‘’I’m sorry unnie’’ Chaeyoung whispered. The three glanced at each other signaling that they carry out the plan.

‘’Hey chipmunk,’’ Lisa called out making Chaeyoung glance at her ‘’Do you remember the time we met at the elevator?’’

Chaeyoung lit up ‘’Yeah…you were my first friend at that time and also a foreigner at the same age so we got along really well’’

Lisa grinned ‘’I have never been thankful for going in that elevator you know?’’ Lisa closed her eyes reminiscing the moment ‘’I saw you carrying your guitar with your pretty and innocent smile…’’ Chaeyoung listened, curious why Lisa is bringing it up ‘’Then we talked about a lot of things and even meeting Jisoo and Jennie-unnie’’

‘’One of the things we talked about is our dreams’’ Jisoo continued ‘’I wanted to become an idol so that I can be a good role model for everyone. Be their inspiration and be the reason for them to also work hard and be successful in life’’

Chaeyoung stared at Jisoo with admiration and Jennie also started joining in ‘’I knew from the very start that I wanted to be an idol so here I am’’ All of them chuckled at that, same old blunt Jennie.

‘’That was too short Jendeukie’’ Jisoo pinched her making Jennie yelp in pain and glare at her.

‘’Well I never really thought that YG would recruit me’’ Lisa chuckled ‘’I just followed my love for dancing and eventually I started rapping too.’’

‘’Seriously, you’re just born to dance’’ Jisoo said with Lisa rolling her eyes and slapping Jisoo playfully

 Chaeyoung felt a smile tugging at her lips, these three always cheers her up by their bonding but then the three looked at her expectantly

‘’How about you Chaeyoung?’’ Jisoo asked. Chaeyoung looks confused and thought to herself ‘’I…’’

‘’Just a little more...’’ Jisoo thought and took out her phone and showing picture on their trainee days. Lisa laughed ‘’Wow we look so…young?’’

‘’What did you expect?’’ Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’White hairs and wrinkles?’’ Chaeyoung laughed at that and the three felt relieved hearing it as they started to share stories when they were trainess

‘’Remember the time Jisoo always get scolded from our dancing class?’’ Jennie chuckled. Jisoo scoffed ‘’She was yelling too much and it’s hurting my ears that I couldn’t focus well.’’

‘’Jisoo-unnie has point’’ Lisa agreed ‘’She really do yell too much.’’

‘’How about the time Jennie rapped in Korean and it all got jumbled’’ Lisa laughed and poked Jennie, teasing her

‘’I was still learning more about Hangul’’ Jennie defended herself ‘’And the song was hard too!’’

‘’Whatever you say Jendeukie~’’ Jisoo said joining in the teasing

‘’How about the time Lisa was so hungry that she ran towards the cafeteria and didn’t notice a wet floor and slipped through the entrance her face falling flat.’’ Jennie said with a smirk. Jisoo burst in laughter ‘’I’ve laughed for a week because of that’’ Chaeyoung giggled, remembering that, she tried to be nice back then but it was really too funny to pass up

Lisa blushed in embarrassment ‘’Stop it!’’ She pouted ‘’I really don’t like your idea Jisoo-unnie…’’ She whispered

Jisoo glanced at Chaeyoung and smiled ‘’Well it’s working’’ She whispered back to Lisa. ‘’Those were fun times right?’’ Jisoo said and looked at Chaeyoung with a gentle face ‘’We faced many hardships and even cried for many reasons.’’

Chaeyoung was silent right now, Jisoo’s word sinking into her ‘’And here we are Chaeyoungie…We’re here as Blackpink, one of the hottest K-Pop group out there, about to make the comeback of the year’’ Jisoo joked

‘’There’s no Blackpink when there is no Park Chaeyoung’’ Jennie smiled at her, holding her hand. Lisa took out her phone and gave it to the quiet Chaeyoung ‘’Read it’’ Lisa said with a small smile

Chaeyoung took the phone and her eyes widened at the amount of comments she’s seeing at videos mostly about her; her funny moments, fancams about her and many more

‘I love her honey-like voice! It’s so unique and it brings out the color of their song so well!’

‘Her dancing is so on point!’

’Aish why is Chaeyoung so talented?! She’s multi-talented people! She can dance, sing, play instruments, and maybe even rap (Her rap is so cute though)’

‘I love her so much! She’s my bias!’

’Why is Park Chaeyoung such a bias-wrecker?’

‘I really love her innocent and kind self, like she’s the angel between the four of them’

‘How does Chaeyoung be funny and cute at the same time?’

‘Chaeyoung really changed my life and made me love music even more! I love her so much! Blackpink saved me from my loneliness and here I am living my life because of them!’

‘It’s so easy to fall in love with Park Chaeyoung’

Chaeyoung read so much love from their blinks and couldn’t help but let her tears fall again but this time…in contentment and happiness like she suddenly remembered why she’s here

‘’I…’’ Chaeyoung said and a bright smile enveloped her face ‘’I’m here to spread my passion for music…to be their inspiration’’ She looked at Jisoo ‘’To be an idol’’ She then looked at Jennie ‘’And to enjoy life and grab opportunities’’ She looked at Lisa

Jisoo grinned, finally Chaeyoung is back to her own self ‘’Now cheer up Chaeyoungie’’ She patted the latter’s hair ‘’There will always be people who will judge and even hate us for being like this but…there are also more people who loves us for us’’ They all cuddled up with her closely ‘’We are always here for you Chaeyoungie…We’re all in this together’’

Chaeyoung grinned and hugged the three of them ‘’Thank you guys so much…I really really love you guys’’

‘’If you really, really love me malhaejweo’’ Lisa sang, the three laughed at her sudden singing, then she remembered something since they all share something embarrassing during their trainee days

‘’Hey guys’’ Lisa grinned deviously ‘’Did you remember the time when Chaeyoung’s voice cracked when she sang one time?’’

‘’Lisa!’’ Chaeyoung let go of the hug to glare at her and a pout on her lips ‘’I hate you sometimes…’’

Lisa panicked, she forgot for a moment that Chaeyoung is still in a sensitive mood and profusely apologized to her while Chaeyoung just looked away with a grumpy look. Jennie and Jisoo shook their head

‘’Still sensitive and here I thought she’s back to normal.’’ Jisoo thought amused. Oh well, only time would tell. For now, she’s thankful all of them are safe and happy again. Their bond only getting stronger at each hurdle they face and one thing is for sure, they are always at each other’s side to support and share their problems to each other. That’s how strong their bond is.


I really love OT4 :) Anyways sorry for almost a week with no update. School just started and I can't really promise weekly updates but I really do promise that I won't abandon this story! Thank you guys so much for supporting this story! I love you guys so much!

P.S You all would probably like the next chapter stay tune for it!