The Bad News

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nancy couldn't bring herself to stop smiling like a dork.
Jooe, who was sitting adjacent to Nancy noticed Nancy's unexplained smile.   She looked suspiciously at Nancy and asked "Why are you smiling like that Nancy? It's creeping me out"
"What? I am not smiling" Nancy said and looked away.   "Wait, don't tell me you went through my stuff." Joo e said bringing up her index finger.
"What? No!" Nancy was now laughing. The accusation was ridiculously funny.
Joo e narrowed her eyes dangerously. "Spill it, Nancy, What did you find or find out?" Joo e pressed.
"I swear I didn't go through your stuff Jooe. I am Not lying. I promise." Nancy said truthfully.
Everyone was now looking at them.
"I am not sure I can believe that." Joo e said.   "I promise I didn't. No fingers crossed!" Nancy said holding up both of her hands for Jooe to see.   " Then what exactly did you do today? I mean, how exactly did you spend the whole day?" Jooe asked.
"I just mostly slept and I also studied a little. But I didn't go through your stuff. Please believe me Jooe"
"Okay, that better be true."   "Alright everyone, let's do something fun," Jane said, clapping.   "Let's play "truthful answers" Ahin Said.
"Let me begin. What age were you when your first tooth came out? Mine was at 5" Ahin said.
"I was 5 too when my first upper incisor came out," Hyebin said reminiscing and smiling.
"I was 3 when mine came out. My brother kicked his football in my face, that jerk" Joo e said, looking almost bitter.
Everyone laughed.   "I was 6, I think," Yeonwoo said.   Nancy smiled, visualising a younger version of Yeonwoo with a missing tooth.
I really want to see her childhood photos.   That moment, Nancy noticed Tasha's arm around Yeonwoo's waist. She hated how much touchy Taeha was with her unnie all the time.   "I was 6 too," Taeha said.   "I don't remember when exactly my first tooth came out but I think I was around 6, I don't know," Jane said.   "I was 5", Daisy said.
"me too, 5" Nayun said lifting her hand.
"I think I was 5 too," Nancy said.         Nancy hated how her eyes keep falling on Taeha's arm around Yeonwoo's waist.   stop looking stop looking stop looking     "Okay, next question" Daisy said.   "Allow me," Hyebin said, "Who would you date if you were a guy? " Hyebin smiled proudly at her own question.
"I would date Jisoo" Hyebin continued.
"I don't know, Yeonwoo unnie, maybe." Daisy said, earning "awwww" from her friends and Yeonwoo.   "Lisa," Ahin said.
"I'd pick Yeonwoo unnie, but I don't want to date older people so, Lisa for me," Jane said.
Everyone laughed except Yeonwoo.
"Teaha" Yeonwoo said looking at Taeha.
"I would pick you too because you are gorgeous and pretty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter