Stargazing

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was 5 in the morning when Nancy sat up on her bed and sat with her knees close to her chest. A lot of things were running through her head. She wanted confirmation about the relationship between Yeonwoo and Taeha. It was eating her alive. She knew she heard one of their friends mention about Taeha having a boyfriend when they were playing truth or dare game. She wanted to know what really was going on.   She waited until Jooe finally stirred and opened her eyes.
"Jooe?" Nancy called.
"hmmm" she replied yawning.
"can I ask you something?" Nancy said.
"Yes" Jooe replied closing her eyes.
"can you you know, tell me who Hyebin unnie, Yeonwoo unnie, Taeha unnie, Jane unnie and Nayun unnie are dating?"
She asked, taking a deep breath right after.
She absolutely cannot afford to give away her real intention.   "Why?" she asked.   "Just.. Just curious, I mean I know the four of us are currently single. But I didn't know about the unnies so I wanted to, you know, know ..." Nancy trailed off.     "Hyebin unnie isn't dating anyone at the moment. But I remember last year she was dating a senior. I dont know, maybe she is still in a relationship with him but he is gone, graduated and yeah, Hyebin unnie doesn't talk about him anymore... "   "Ok what about Yeonwoo unnie" Nancy asked impatiently.
"Yeonwoo unnie had a tragic ending of her relationship last year. Her ex got expelled from school, that bully. I hate him" Jooe said and stopped for a while.
"She.. she is dating someone new right?" Nancy asked and she felt her hairs standing on their ends for some reason.
"Yeonwoo unnie is not" Jooe said.
"Are are you sure? I mean she.. she might be dating a guy without your knowledge or perhaps .. a .. a girl." Nancy said.
"A girl? haha Unnie has never accepted any proposals from girls. I'd know if she's dating anyone. Although she looks like she likes Jaehwan uppa."
"Yeonwoo unnie seems so close with Taeha unnie, is.. is anything going on between them?"   God I asked I asked I asked. OMG!
"What? No!" Jooe said and sat up on the bed. "Although it seems like Taeha unnie has a crush on Yeonwoo unnie. Wait, now that I think about it, they really are always flirting with each other. But Teaha unnie has a boyfriend. And he attends another school."
"But.. but it says Taeha unnie is in a relationship with Yeonwoo unnie on her facebook profile," Nancy said. ! I said it. there is no going back. Jooe must think I am a stalker.     "That is Yeonwoo unnies old account. Yeonwoo unnie is in a relationship with me on facebook now. You should check out my account. It says Jooe is in a relationship with Lee Dabin." Jooe said with a proud smile.   "Leedabin?" Nancy asked.
"In case you didn't know, Yeonwoo unnie's real name is Lee Dabin."
"Why did I not know that? Why don't I hear anyone call her that?"   Somehow, Nancy felt as if she had been kept in the dark. All these time, she didn't even know Yeonwoo's real name.  It hurt her.   "Yeonwoo is Yeonwoo unnie's nickname. You see, everyone wants to appear as if they are close to her so everyone calls her by her nickname, I guess." Jooe said smiling a little.   "So, you mean  facebook information is not real?" Nancy asked coming to the conclusion.
"Yeah. It's just for fun" Jooe replied, yawning.
"Okay" She felt relief wash all over her system.   "Jane unnie has never dated anyone. I mean she is not now, but I am not sure she dated anyone before we became friends. She is really a kinda-"   "Just tell me she has or hasn't one," Nancy told Jooe.
"She doesn't" Jooe said.
"Nayun Unnie?" Nancy asked.
"She does," Jooe said.
"Okay. That's all I wanted to know. Now let's go brush, we will be late for breakfast" Nancy said as she got up and walked to the bathroom.   "But, Don't you want to know his name?" Jooe called after Nancy.
"save that for later." Nancy replied from the bathroom.     "But how exactly did you find out about Taeha unnie's facebook. I mean when exactly did you log into fb?" Jooe asked poking her head inside the bathroom.   "I.. uhh.. I.. You remember when i went to the library, right? That day, I was feeling bored so I kinda logged into my fb account to check my messages and I also ended up searching Taeha unnie's account." Nancy explained with a nervous laugh.   "Okay. But why-" Jooe started. "Jooe can we all go to the library today, I, I mean we can like, add each other on facebook. It'll be fun." Nancy  cut Jooe off. She was in no position to answer Jooe if she asked why she checked only Taeha's profile.   Thankfully, it worked.
"yeah. That will be fun. Lets go tell Daisy and Ahin." Jooe said.         When they went upstairs, Nancy stayed out while Jooe went in to Daisy-Ahin's room.
Yeonwoo's door was wide open, unlike any other day. And Nancy found herself going closer. She was at the door and the inside was visible. The room looked clean but no one seemed to be inside.   "Nancy?" Taeha called.
Nancy jumped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter