MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Lei Ting stared at the man in front of her eyes. She couldn't believe it, not long ago she and Zhi Ge were ordered by him to go to Zhong Ji Yi Ban in the middle of the battle, now he's standing here, alive. "Da Dong?", she managed to speak. "Ey, Little Miss Lei, don't you miss me?", Da Dong asked. Lei Ting wanted to hug him but she couldn't move, still frozen in shock and suprise. "Eh? Why is it so quiet now? Aren't you guys having a party? Come on, let's go party!", Da Dong said. "You idiot.", Lei Ting started, "Why didn't you tell me that you're coming back?! You didn't even know how worried I was when I left you in the battle! I'm having nightmares of you dying! Why didn't you tell me? Huh?!", Lei Ting asked and cried. Zhong Wan Jun just stared at her. He no longer have feelings for his bestfriend, and now he sees Lei Ting as one of his family, like what Lei Ting sees him as. Da Dong approached her and hugged her, "Aiyo, don't cry. You won't be pretty anymore if you cry.", he teased. "Stupid, you still have time to joke around?", Lei Ting said while still crying. Da Dong lets go of her but puts his hands on her shoulders, "If you're going to cry until later... I'm not marrying you.", Da Dong said jokingly. 

Everyone was shock to hear that. "Dong Ge, don't tell me, you're going to propose to King?", Jin Bao San asked. "Yes, Jin Bao San. And guess what? You're not invited.", Da Dong said with a smile, looking at Jin Bao San. That made everyone laugh. "You can't do that to me, Dong Ge! I'm the best part of the show!", Bao San exclaimed. Lei Ting looked at Na Ge Shei and nod, then Na Ge Shei appeared behind Jin Bao San. "Stop making a fuss, you're messing the whole series.", Na Ge Shei said. Jin Bao San jumped in surprise. "Oh, it's you Hu Yi Zi. Why do keep doing that? It's getting old!", Bao San said. Na Ge Shei covered Jin Bao San's mouth and looked at Lei Ting, who smiled and made a thumbs up. Na Ge Shei then dragged Jin Bao San out of the classroom. 

Then out of nowhere, Wang Da Dong kneeled in front of Lei Ting. Everyone's watching in silence. "Little Miss Lei, are you willing to change your surname into 'Wang', and be my wife? Will you marry me?", Da Dong asked while getting a box and opening it, revealing a ring. Lei Ting has stopped crying not long ago when Jin Bao San was making a ruckus, but a single tear left her eye while staring at the ring, then to Da Dong. She was speechless, it was too sudden. Then, everyone cheered "Answer.", to make Lei Ting answer. "Will you guys be quiet?", Lei Ting snapped, everything was in dead silence once again. "Y... Y.... Y - Y...", Lei Ting started but couldn't get her word straight. Everyone was watching the scene closely. Lei Ting then closed her eyes, "Yes!". 

"Woohoo!" everyone cheered. Da Dong then put the ring in her finger, stood up and hugged Lei Ting. "I miss you, Xiao Mei Mei.", Da Dong whispered. "How many nicknames do you have for me?", Lei Ting asked, a little annoyed by the nickname. "I have a lot, and you'll be hearing them soon after we get married.", Da Dong teased. Lei Ting smacked his head making Da Dong shout in pain. 

"Oh my god, this will be the biggest news in highschool's history!", Jin Bao San said as he entered the classroom. "When did you came back?", Zhi Ge asked, surprised. "It's none of your business.", Jin Bao San said then holds a mic out of nowhere, "Yes, once again, I, Jin Bao San, will be reporting to you the wedding of the strongest highschool student in the history, Wang Da Dong, and our current leader, Lei Ting! A boss and a boss, a boss proposing to a boss, a boss marrying a boss! I really don't know what to say anymore, but stay tuned everyone, the wedding will come soon, and I, Jin Bao San, will report it!", Jin Bao San went on again then gets hit in the head.

"Didn't you guys noticed that what he said just now has already been said in the last season?", Zhi Ge asked. "Eh, you're right.", Gu Zhan said. "Who cares about it? The most important thing is, the wedding preparation. Oh, Zhong Wan Jun, do you approve of King getting married with Wang Da Dong?", Hua Ling Long asked. "Of course, I know that Wang Da Dong will definitely take care of Lei Ting, and they deserve each other, so there's nothing to worry about.", Zhong Wan Jun said. "Aren't you worried that Da Dong might hurt Lei Ting or leave her alone?", Gu Zhan asked. "Why are you guys badmouthing classmate Wang?", Qiu Qiu asked. "No one's badmouthing him, we're just asking.", Ling Long said. Wan Jun smiled, "Of course I'm worried, but I believe in Wang Da Dong, he's not that kind of person and if he does that, there's definitely a good reason.", Wan Jun said. "But what if he does that without having a good reason?", Zhi Ge asked. "Then I'll punch him to death, and he knows that once he hurts Lei Ting, he will be facing me and my fists.", Wan Jun said. 

They all laughed, but unknown to them, Lei Ting heard their conversation. She smiled, she was glad that she still has Wan Jun, after all the things that happened to them.