FAKE NEWS

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

(A/N:: I know I said that in this fic, I'll remove the events of The X Dormitory. But since I remember that Xia Mei doesn't have Feng Long Patch in the installment, I had to rewatch it to make sure that Xia Mei has Feng Long Patch 10 yrs ago in The X Dormitory timeline. And it's confirmed that she does has it before the ma gua's became aware of yi neng users existence.)

 

Xia Mei shouted in joy as she twirled around at the mall. Oh my god! I finally got out from that house! She thought as she grinned happily. She looked at the money that she 'borrowed' from Xiong Ge, which was given by Da Dong.

 

"I should do some shopping today!", she said happily as she walked around the mall. Everytime she enters a store, she will come out with two plastic bags with her, meaning that she bought something in that place.

 

After three hours of exploring the mall, she found herself at a foodcourt and she was hungry at that time. She looked at the menu, "I'm on a diet so I should eat less right?", she asked to no one.

 

"A large fries, two hamburgers, an ice cream, and a large cola doesn't sound bad...", she said to herself. The waitress asked for her order and she stated it. 

 

Xia Mei then sat at a empty table and puts her 20 plastic bags on the table. "I should hide them from Lao Mu Da Ling, she'll get angry at me for 'borrowing' her money and buying too much things.", she said then thought of a plan to hide them. 

 

Meanwhile, Jin Bao San was also in the same place where Xia Mei was and was sulking. He stared sadly at his cup of water that he bought and sighed. "My only girl is done! And it's all because of that stupid sleeping monster! Where will I find cute girls now?", he ranted then forced a cry.

 

He then saw a familiar figure sitting at the opposite table of him, which was two tables away from him. "Is that Sha Jie?", he looked at her closely. Then a evil grin formed in his face. He got up and walked towards 'Sha Jie'.

 

"Ey, long time no see.", he greeted her as he sat at the seat in front of her. Xia Mei looked at him and her eyes widened, "Ren Chen Wen?!", she exclaimed in surprise. Jin Bao San gave her a confused but a playful look. "Ren Chen Wen? What's that? Don't you remember me? I'm Bao San Ge!", he said.

 

Xia Mei looked at him, So this is Ren Chen Wen's alternate counterpart... But, they both have the same personality! She thought as she realized that both alternates have the same mindset and both are annoying.

 

Jin Bao San then puts his hands over his chest as he realized that Xia Mei was looking at him for a long time, mistaking it as she wants to devour him, "Sha Jie, why are you looking at me like that? I'm shy!", he said as he pouted a bit.

 

Xia Mei got a tick mark on her head, "Stupid ma gua! Leave me alone!", she shouted at him making Jin Bao San jump in surprise. "Aiyo, Sha Jie! We haven't met for a long time and you're still the same!', he said.

 

Sha Jie? Is she my alternate here? She might be as fierce as me then, "Go away!", Xia Mei shouted. "Don't tell me you're still head over heels to Dong Ge? He's married! You have no chance with him!", Jin Bao San ranted.

 

Xia Mei was loosing her patience as she looked angrily at him. She then ripped half of her Feng Long Patch and points her two fingers at Jin Bao San, which made him looked at her with confusion.

 

"Thunder Lightning Wu La Ba Ha!", she casted the spell and then Jin Bao San was electrouced by her. After five seconds, Xia Mei stopped so there won't be a scene. She then looked at Jin Bao San who now looks like a toasted bread. "Wu La Ba Ha? You're from Iron Dimension?!", Jin Bao San asked in disbelief. Xia Mei ignored him as her order arrived.

 

One hour later...

 

Jin Bao San was following Xia Mei on her way to Lei Ting's house. Since Xia Mei was busy trying to hide the things that she bought, she didn't notice that he was following her.

 

As she entered Lei Ting's house, Jin Bao San looked at Lei Ting's house in confused. "What is she doing in King's house?", he asked. Then he suddenly remember Wan Jun, "Ah! You're a dead meat, sleeping monster!", he said as he chuckled evily then entered Lei Ting's house.

 

---

 

Gu Zhan and Qiu Qiu were eating that salty ice cream again. It was the second time that Gu Zhan caught up to the Magic Ice Cream Cart and Qiu Qiu was happy about it. They were talking about random things with Gu Zhan's arm around Qiu Qiu's shoulder when Qiu Qiu's phone rang.

 

Not bothering to see who it was, Qiu Qiu answered the call, "Hello? Who is this?", she said through her phone. "Hello? Qiu Qiu? It's me Bao San Ge!", Jin Bao San said to the other line. "Oh uncle, you called!", Qiu Qiu teases him as she laughed slightly.

 

"Hey! I have no time for your jokes! Is Gu Dan Ge with you?", Jin Bao San asked. Qiu Qiu looked at Gu Zhan then looked away, "What do you want from him?", she asked. "Aiyo, I'm just gonna ask him some things. Give him the phone!", Jin Bao San ordered her.

 

Qiu Qiu sighed and handed her phone to Gu Zhan, "Ey, Jin Bao San wants to talk to you.", she said. Gu Zhan took her phone and puts it near his ear. "Jin Bao San what is it?", he asked. Qiu Qiu looked at him wondering what they were talking about.

 

"Gu Dan Ge! I need some advices from you.", she heard Jin Bao San said through her phone. Thank God his voice was this loud so I can hear their conversation, Qiu Qiu thought.

 

"Spill it.", Gu Zhan said as he made an annoyed look. "I want to impress this girl by buying some good looking clothes, I want you to help me with this!", Jin Bao San said. Gu Zhan bursted out laughing, "You want to impress a girl? Hahaha, I'm sorry but you've asked the wrong guy.", he said as he ended the call.

 

He and Qiu Qiu looked at each other and bursted out laughing again. They went back to eating their ice cream as they chat happily.

 

---

 

That night, everyone from the class agreed to meet at Lei Ting's house again as they wanted to help the Iron Dimension folks to get back to their own dimension.

 

Zhong Wan Jun sighed as Ying Yue walked beside him. Everyone from the class is already there... What should I say if they asked who she is? Wan Jun thought.

 

Ying Yue looked up at him, "Hey, where are we going?", she asked. She doesn't know where they were going since she followed him as she thought that he was going to leave her alone in his house.

 

"We're going to my bestfriend's house.", he simply replied with a serious look on his face. Ying Yue pouted slightly at his response and looked away. They walked with an awkward silence and they were both uncomfortable by it.

 

"So who's this best of friend of yours? Is that person a girl or a boy?", Ying Yue asked breaking the uncomfortable silence between them. "A girl,", Wan Jun replied. Hearing that, Ying Yue felt her heart ache, A girl? So what if his bestfriend is a girl? I don't care! She thought as she ignored her pained feeling.

 

"But she's already married now, as well as my first love.", Wan Jun said. Ying Yue looked at him in shock, His first love? And already married? That must be sad then... She thought, she then noticed the pain in Wan Jun's eyes. He's still hurting... She thought sadly.

 

Zhong Wan Jun, are you out of your mind? Why did you tell that to her? He thought to himself as he sighed. Forget it, she's happy now. I should move on fully.

 

They reached Lei Ting's house and entered. They were met with the rest of the class looking at then suspiciously. Wan Jun looked at them and shot them a confused look, "What?", he asked.

 

Lei Ting walked up and looked at him with disappointment in her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?", she said. Wan Jun looked at her, completely lost. "What are you talking about?", he asked. "Why didn't you tell us that you're already becoming a father?", Da Dong asked as everyone nodded in agreement. "What?!", Wan Jun asked and looked at them with wide eyes.