LI YA

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Wan Jun sat at the sofa in Lei Ting's house with Ying Yue. He looked at his classmates with a confused look, "How did you guys came up with that thought? That's unreasonable.", he said. Jin Bao San pouted at him, "You stole my girl! I won't forgive you! And you made her pregnant!", he exclaimed.

 

 

Wan Jun rolled his eyes at him but shot them another confused face, "What are you talking about? We didn't do that!", he said. "But we saw you two inside the hospital earlier! How can you explain that?", Wo Bu Chou said.

 

Ying Yue laughed in disbelief, "Just because we went inside a hospital means that we did something? You're ridicilous!", she said. "She got hurt because someone bumps into her with a bicycle, and I took her to the hospital to treat her wound. Now that's everything clear, leave me alone.", Wan Jun said then he closed his eyes.

 

Jin Bao San looked at him with a bit of hatred and jealousy in his face. Then he looked at Ying Yue, "Is this true?", he asked her. Ying Yue rolled her eyes at him, "I'm not even yours in the first place so stop being protective of me!", she exclaimed.

 

Everyone made an 'ooh' tone when she said that. "You're right, Jin Bao San is only like that to pretty girls but says bad things to the ugly ones.", Qiu Qiu said. "Hey! That's not true!", Jin Bao San exclaimed. 

 

Everyone nodded their heads indicating that what Qiu Qiu said is true. Ying Yue looked at Jin Bao San with a digusted look. "I'm your uncle, how could you say that to me?", Jin Bao San demanded to Qiu Qiu.

 

Qiu Qiu rolled her eyes, "Please don't remind me the scenes that happened to Recall, I don't want to remember those again.", she said. Gu Zhan nodded showing that he agreed with her. 

 

"So what's the plan to make them go back to Iron Dimension?", Wan Jun asked. Ying Yue stiffened when she heard the word Iron Dimension. So they have a plan, huh? I should listen to them so I'll report this to Lord Diablo... She smirked inwardly as she listened to their discussion.

 

---

 

"Why do I have to carry all of my sister's stuff when she goes around shopping?", Hua Ling Long asked to himself as he looked at the plastic bags that was in his two hands. He sighed as he waited for his sister to buy the last item in the store.

 

It to be the only guy in the family. You have to be a gentleman towards your sisters or else you'll get punish by your parents... He sighed again as his sister came to him handing him the 35th plastic bag.

 

"Let's go.", Hua Fu Long said as she walked away from the store. Ling Long looked at the plastic bags before he sighed again and followed his sister. Fu Long opened her car and looked at him, "Can you put my things here?", she asked sweetly, pretending to be sweet and all.

 

Ling Long did what he was asked to do. After he was done, Fu Long got into the driver's seat and closed the door, starting the car in the process. Ling Long looked at her with a confused face and knocked on her window.

 

Fu Long opened the window and looked at him sweetly, "What is it?", she asked. "You're leaving without me?", Ling Long asked in disbelief. "Yeah, you can do and buy whatever you want in this mall. You're free to do anything today, so enjoy.", Fu Long said then smiled sweetly. She closed the window as she drove off.

 

"So much for being a gentleman.", Ling Long muttered to himself as he sighed and turned around to enter the mall once again. I'm gonna be stuck here for a long day, huh? 

 

He sighed as he felt sleep taking over him, as on cue he was near Starbucks. He entered it and ordered himself a drink to make him feel less sleepy. "Being dragged in the mall starting 6 am until 10 am can make you really tired and sleepy...", he muttered under his breathe as he took his order.

 

If Dian Bu Xiao didn't go on a vacation, he'll carry Jie's things... He thought sadly. He sat on a empty table and drank his order and took his phone. Then he heard a faint scream near him. He looked to see that a girl dropped her drink and it spilled over a guy.

 

"I'm so sorry!", the girl apologized. The guy scoffed at her and glared at her, "Pay my clothes then maybe I'll accept your apology.", he demanded. The girl looked like she was about to cry.

 

Ling Long stood up after he saw the guy mistreated the girl. "Excuse me, but, what's the problem here?", he asked politely. "This stupid girl drenched my clothes!", the guy exclaimed. 

 

"I didn't mean to bump into you.", the girl said as she lowered her head. "She never meant to do it and she apologized to you. What's there to ask for?", Ling Long said.

 

"My clothes costs more than your life, she has to pay!", the guy exclaimed. "It's just clothes. A sincere apology is more than enough.", Ling Long said. The guy scoffed again and stormed off.

 

The girl looked at Ling Long and thanked him. Ling Long smiled, "Disrespecting a girl isn't a guy's job.", he said as he sat back down. "Can I seat with you?", she asked. "Sure.", Ling Long responded.

 

"I'm Li Ya.", the girl said as she sat across him. "I'm Hua Ling Long.", he said as he smiled. "Ah! You're that Master Hua Jin Bao San is talking about!", Li Ya exclaimed. Ling Long almost choked at what she said. 

 

"That guy talks about me?", he asked. Li Ya nodded her head. That guy's gonna be dead... Ling Long noticed that she was quiet so he gave her a concerned look, "Hey, are you alright?", he asked.

 

Li Ya looked at him and smiled slightly, "I'm fine...", she said in a sad tone. "You don't look fine, tell me. Is something bothering you?", he asked. She sighed, "I haven't seen my bestfriend since two weeks ago or so, she doesn't go to my apartment anymore since we both live there, I'm getting worried.".

 

"What's her name? Maybe I can help you look for her.", Ling Long said. "Her name is Ying Yue.", she responded. Ling Long almost choked again, "Ying Yue? That girl with bangs that Jin Bao San claimed as his girl?", he asked in disbelief.

 

 

"How did you know Ying Yue? You've never met her before.", Li Ya asked. "Actually I met her last night. She was with my friend, Zhong Wan Jun. There was a misunderstanding there because of Jin Bao San's emotional dragging but it's okay now.", Ling Long said.

 

"What emotional dragging?", she asked. "It's better if she tells you about it but she's been with Wan Jun because she said she had nowhere to stay on.", he said. Li Ya gave him a confused look, She was clearly living well with me, how can she suddenly leave me for a guy? Something's not right here...