DIMENSION DOOR

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

"So Brother Xiu, you're saying that if I wear this astronaut suit, I can travel dimensions?", Jin Bao San asked. "Yes, and since you're a Magua, you can test it out. But don't ever take this suit off in the other dimensions once you wore it, or you won't be able to come back here in Gold Dimension, understand?", Xiu explained. "Also, don't touch anything from the other dimensions, it might ruin the dimension flow, okay?", Xiu added. "Oh...", Jin Bao San said as he pouted. "Xiu, when will the Dimension Door appear?", Lei Ting asked. She was nervous about this mission, something's not right about this, but she doesn't know why. "It will appear in 2 hours, so you guys can take your time.", Xiu answered. "Oh, right. Who's coming with you to guide Jin Bao San?", Xiu asked. "Zhi Ge is going with me. Wan Jun wanted to come, but since he lost his yi neng before and it's in 7000 now, he can't go. Gu Zhan wanted to go but Qiu Qiu is sick so he's taking care of her. Ling Long also wanted to come but his yi neng points is still in 7500.", Lei Ting said. "That's good then, please be careful. Remember what I said alright? Don't ruin the dimension flow.", Xiu said. "Okay, I understand. I'll explain everything to Zhi Ge later.", Lei Ting reassured him. Then Xiu took his leave in Lei Ting's house, "King, I'm so glad that you're guiding me, Bao Bao is happy!", Jin Bao San said as he smiled stupidly, Lei Ting just rolled her eyes.

The door in Lei Ting's house opened. "Classmate Lei Ting!", Zhi Ge run inside and slopped in a seat, panting heavily. "Classmate Ah Wu, why are you panting? Are you running away from something?", Jin Bao San asked. "Here, water.", Lei Ting offered him a water, which Zhi Ge took and drank all of it with one gulp, then Zhi Ge sighed in content and relief. "So, what happened?", Lei Ting asked. "My dad found out that we're going to guide Jin Bao San to travel dimensions and chased me around in the house. He even got his driver and some bodyguards to capture me! Thank God there was a taxi at that time so I got away.", Zhi Ge explained his trouble. "Eh? So you haven't told your dad that you're going to this mission?", Jin Bao San asked, confused. Zhi Ge shooked his head, "But Xiu gave us a week to prepare so that we can explain this clearly to our guardians, why didn't you tell your dad?", Lei Ting asked. "Aiyo, it's not like you guys don't know him. Everytime he finds out that I'm using yi neng or someone from our class going to other dimensions, he'll panic and will lock me inside my room. If I told him that we have this mission, I'm probably locked in my room right now, who will help you guide Jin Bao San?", Zhi Ge said, a little bit sad that he disappointed his dad. "Uncle Zhi is actually pretty scary sometimes.", Jin Bao San admitted. "Okay, that's enough. Zhi Ge, I'll explain some matters to you, okay?", Lei Ting said as Zhi Ge nodded. "Xiu told me that..."

Two hours later...

"Wow, so this is the Dimension Door?", Jin Bao San and Zhi Ge said at the same time as they stared at the Dimension Door with awe. "Yes, but guys, stop drooling. What you're seeing is not a girl, but a door.", Lei Ting said, a little bit annoyed. "This is even better than some hot chicks!", Jin Bao San said. That made Lei Ting laugh, this is the first time that Jin Bao San wasn't interested in girls. "Okay, enough. We have 10 minutes left, we should get going now.", Lei Ting said. "We're ready!", Zhi Ge and Jin Bao San saluted. Lei Ting stared at the Dimension Door for a second then looked back at the two, who were staring at Lei Ting. She nodded then entered the Dimension Door with Zhi Ge and Jin Bao San following behind.