DISNEY

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

A grunt can be heard from an abandoned house, it's walls are cracked and the ceiling will fall in any moment by the looks of it. Everything inside this house are colored in gray, black or white. In a room, where the grunt is coming from, there was a guy tied in a rope, had his mouth covered, and was lying on the floor. 

 

The guy looked at his surroundings and sighed, no one will hear him with just a grunt, he should make a noise. But making a loud noise will cause his kidnappers to knock him out again. He can't move, his whole body hurts from this tight rope that was tying him up. 

 

He tried to reach something from his pocket, thanking that his hands are tied behind him. He picked out a white transparent marble, and tried to throw it in the window, but it was no use, he missed the window. He can't use his battle points right now, someone locked his battle points to prevent him to leave.

 

He felt tired, he's trying to escape this place for four months, but he always fail. He didn't know who kidnapped him or who's behind this kidnapping, but he knows that the person who did this to him will pay. Lei Ting... Is she okay? I miss Zhong Ji Yi Ban... These were his last thoughts before he fell asleep.

 

Zhong Ji Yi Ban.

 

"Oh my god! This place is so beautiful!", Jin Bao San exclaimed as the class entered Disney Land. The class were now having fun, the final exams are over and they will be graduating soon, but before that they will make more memories in Hong Kong Disney Land.

 

"I wanna go there!", everyone gushed while pointing to the places where they want to go. "I wish Xiao Ge is here with us, so our trip here will be fun.", Qiu Qiu said with a sad look on her face. "Yeah, Liu Bei managed to go back to his own dimension, but how come he's back instead of Xiao Ge.", Gu Zhan wondered.

 

"Aiya, we're supposed to be having fun here, not thinking of sad things. This is really a waste of trip if you guys keep worrying about him.", Ling Long said. "Yan Yan, do you want to go there?", Na Ge Shei whispered, Yan Yan nodded her head as they walked away from the group.

 

"Na Ge Shei and Li Yan Yan are...?", Ling Long tried to ask something but couldn't get his words right. "Oh, Na Ge Shei is courting Yan Yan, so we might see those two together in the future.", Gu Zhan answered, while looking at the two.

 

"Zhan, I want to buy ice cream, let's go!", Qiu Qiu said, then dragged Gu Zhan with her leaving Hua Ling Long and Wan Shuang Long, who's been quiet this whole time, alone. Ling Long sighed, "I can't believe they just left us like that.". "Being single you know.", Shuang Long replied. Ling Long put his arms on Shuang Long's shoulder, "Let's date then, just on this trip.", he said as they walked away from the main scene.

 

3 hours later...

 

A kid was running in Disney Land, not looking at where he was going, and accidentally bumped into Wan Shuang Long who was waiting for Hua Ling Long, and fell on the ground. The kid looked up to see Shuang Long staring st him with a blank face.

 

Then the kid cried, which startled Shuang Long. He didn't even do anything to the kid yet he cried, what's wrong with kids these days? He sighed as he turned around, trying to pretend that nothing happened.

 

"Ah Yi! Are you okay?", a female voice said as she ran to where the kid was. Shuang Long froze, as he tried to recognize the voice. He looked back at the kid and the girl who ran to them, his heart beated fast rhythms as he stared at the girl. It was her, the only girl who can break down the barrier in his heart.

 

"Sister Tong Tong, my head hurts.", the kid said as he cried louder. Tong Tong tried to calm the kid down, but the kid continued to cry. Shuang Long took the pack of sweets he bought and throwed it to the kid. Tong Tong looked at him, which causes his cheeks to feel warm.

 

"Thank you, Ge Ge.", the kid said as he stopped crying. He happily ate the sweets and run away, leaving Shuang Long and Tong Tong alone. "Thank you for giving Ah Yi your sweets to stop him from crying.", Tong Tong said as she bowed.

 

"You're welcome, no need to be formal, miss.", Shuang Long said as he smiled a little. "Are you Wan Shuang Long or are you Zhong Wan Jun?", she asked as she analyzed him. Crap, what should I say? A part of him wanted to tell her that he's Wan Shuang Long but a part of him wanted to tell her that he's Zhong Wan Jun.

 

"Hey, are you going to answer me?", Tong Tong asked. "Uh... I'm Zhong Wan Jun.", Shuang Long said, he felt guilty for lying to her. "It's nice to meet you, Classmate Zhong.", Tong Tong said as she smiled. 

 

"There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere.", Xiao Hu said as he ran into them, panted heavily. "Sorry, I just followed Ah Yi, who happened to bump into Classmate Zhong.", Tong Tong said as she made an apologetic look. Xiao Hu looked at Shuang Long, "Ah! You're that sleeping monster than Jin Bao San keeps talking about! Hi, it's nice to meet you!", he greeted. 

 

Shuang Long only smiled in return, "Then, we're going now. We still have to guide the kids here, see you soon.", Tong Tong said. "Wait, when will we meet again?", Shuang Long asked, disappointed that she will leave that fast. "Let's just meet each other by chance.", Tong Tong said, as she smiled at him, then walked away with Xiao Hu. Shuang Long felt his heart broke, as he watched the two walking together.

 

"What are you looking at?", a voice said from behind, which startled Shuang Long. He turned around to find Ling Long, "What took you so long?", he asked. "You know that people with the looks of mine needs some retouch.", Ling Long said. Shuang Long could only roll his eyes, "Let's go, Lei Ting is waiting for us.", Shuang Long said, then the two walked together to where Lei Ting was, but his mind pictured Tong Tong and Xiao Hu and felt his heart broke once again, he sighed.