DRAGONS

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

It was broad daylight and Hei Long was sleeping on an alley when a figure stood beside him. The figure blocked the light coming from the sun which startled the sleeping demon. Hei Long opened his eyes to see a familiar guy in front of him.

 

"What do you want, you sleeping monster?", Hei Long rudely stated as he frowned. "Woah, what a nice way to greet someone Black Dragon.", Shuang Long said, showing off his natural personality.

 

Weird, when did this sleeping monster acted like this? Hei Long analyzed him, squinting his eyes. He doesn't have that cold look and aura, could it be...?

 

Hei Long's eyes widened and pointed at Shuang Long. "Aha! You're not that sleeping monster! You're Shuang Wan Long!", he said in his bold tone.

 

Shuang Long rolled his eyes, "It's Wan Shuang Long.", he corrected him. Hei Long gave his crazy laugh then went serious, "I don't care. Okay, what do you want?", he asked.

 

"Not bad, uncle. You can identify a person just by looking at them.", Shuang Long ignored his question. Hei Long got a tick mark on his head, "Who's an uncle?!", he shouted.

 

"You.", Shuang Long said and gave a teasing look. Hei Long screamed in annoyance. "Okay, okay. Calm down, I have a favor to ask you.", Shuang Long said. "I won't help you.", Hei Long said stubbornly and walked away.

 

"Okay, don't blame me then if something happens to your big brother.", Shuang Long said as he looked at Hei Long. Hei Long stopped walking as soon as he heard his borther being mentioned.

 

He then faced Shuang Long, "Stay away from my brother!", he threatened him. Shuang Long laughed, "I won't do anything to him... If you do what I say.", he said.

 

"Speak.", Hei Long said. "I want you to kidnap Sun Shang Xiang and get rid of that Zhi Ge.", Shuang Long stated darkly. Hei Long went silent, What should I do? That Zhi Ge helped me find my brother when he went missing, but I don't my brother to get hurt again...

 

"Well?", Shuang Long asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Okay. I'll do it.", Hei Long said on defeat. "One more thing, you won't tell anyone that I'm Wan Shuang Long, okay? Or else you're big brother is dead.", Shuang Long threatened him again. 

 

"Okay! I won't tell anyone.", Hei Long said, annoyed. "Good.", Shuang Long said as an evil smirk formed in his face. 

 

Zhi's Family House.

 

Zhong Ji Yi Ban went to visit Zhi Ge and Ah Xiang, they were now playing a truth or dare game. It was Ling Long's turn to spin the bottle and ask a truth or a dare, the tip of the bottle stops at Zhi Ge's direction.

 

"Truth.", Zhi Ge says, defeated. "Aiya, Classmate Ah Wu. You've been saying truth everytime the bottle points at you, man up!", Jin Bao San exclaimed. Ah Xiang gave him a threatening look, making Jin Bao San quiet. He's no different from Jiang Gan... Ah Xiang thought as she shooked her head.

 

"Okay, dare then.", Zhi Ge says, totally getting bored of the game. "I want you to dance to Pick Me.", Ling Long said as he, Gu Zhan and Qiu Qiu laughed. "What?! I don't want to!", Zhi Ge complained.

 

"You said dare, so do it!", Gu Zhan said. Everyone cheered him to dance which annoys Zhi Ge, who finally stood up in defeat. "Okay, I'll dance but don't laugh at me!", he pleaded. "Okay.", everyone said as they looked at him.

 

Zhi Ge took a deep breathe and prepared himself, then the song started (Imagine Zhi Ge making some cute faces while he danced.). Everyone cheered and laughed as Zhi Ge dances until the end of the song while Ah Xiang took a video of him.

 

Zhi Ge panted heavily as he sat down. "You... You guys said that you won't laugh at me... Why did you guys laughed?!", he said, still panting. "Aiyo, it's not that bad! Ah Xiang, can you pass me the video?", Qiu Qiu asked.

 

Zhi Ge looked at Ah Xiang in shock, "You took a video of me?!", Zhi Ge exclaimed while Ah Xiang just nodded her head in a teasing way as she looked at him. Zhi Ge gave her a pleading look as he spoke to her through telepathy.

 

Ah Xiang! I'm begging you, don't give it to her! Or delete it! Zhi Ge crossed his fingers as he pouted. Ah Xiang looked at him then to Qiu Qiu, Okay... I won't gave it to her but... I won't delete it! Ah Xiang teased through telepathy.

 

Zhi Ge's eyes widened, What?! Please delete it Ah Xiang. He gave her a puppy dog eyes look. Then, I'll just give it to Qiu Qiu. Ah Xiang was about to give Qiu Qiu her phone when Zhi Ge snatched it away. "I'll let you have the video! Just don't give to anyone.", Zhi Ge said as he put Ah Xiang's phone in his pocket.

 

"Hey! I wanna see it!", Qiu Qiu shouted, while she pouted. "No one can see it.", Zhi Ge said as he made a serious look. Qiu Qiu then looked at Ah Xiang, who gave her a apologetic look.

 

Then someone entered the living room, it was Duan Chang Ren and... Wan Shuang Long. "Ey, hello my little friends!", he greeted. "Hello Duan Chang Ren!", Da Dong greeted.

 

"Wan Jun? I thought you're busy?", Lei Ting asked. "Oh, I finished my things earlier so I thought I would join you guys.", Shuang Long lied.

 

"Anyway, I cooked you guys a very special meal.", Duan Chang Ren said as he showed his newly made meal. "Woah, that looks delicious.", Gu Zhan commented.

 

"Do you guys want to try it?", Duan Chang Ren asked. Everyone gathered to the dining area while Duan Chang Ren prepared the meal. Shuang Long gave Duan Chang Ren a scary look but Duan Chang Ren just shooked it off.

 

Then Shuang Long's phone vibrated, it was one of his assistant. Shuang Long went outside the house and answered the call, "What?", he asked impatiently.

 

He went silent for a moment then his eyes widened, "What?! How did that happened?!", Shuang Long whispered angrily. He went silent again then sighed angrily, "If you guys didn't do your work well then I'll freaking kill you with my own hands.", he threatened then ended the call.

 

He took a deep breathe, How did that happened? They better find it! This case will ruin my plan... He angrily thought then went inside Zhi Ge's house.

 

Somewhere in the forest...

 

A guy was running around the place, who looks beaten up. He then reached the entrance of the forest and then some rustling of the bushes were heard.

 

"Where is he? Did you find him?", a voice asked. There stood a few men near where the guy was running from. "There he is!", one of them said and ran up to the guy.

 

The guy ran with his super speed, then hid inside a random car. He panted as those men ran passed the car. The guy sighed in relief then passed away in the car.

 

As on cue, the owner of the car opened the door in the driver's seat place and looked at the guy in shock. The owner of the car sat on his seat and looked at the guy once again. 

 

What is he doing here? Shouldn't he be with the others? The owner of the car thought, confused,  then drove off, bringing the beaten guy in the process.