NEW TEACHER/S?!

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

"Big news! Big news!", Jin Bao San shouted. "What is it Bao San Ge?", Wo Bu Chou asked. "We have a new music teacher! Oh my god, how many teachers did Zhong Ji Yi Ban have? They all became our teacher then they just left! They have no manners! You guys know what to do right?", Bao San asked. "Yes, boss!", his two followers shouted. They put two buckets of paint in it, and went to their seats. Two days has passed since Zhong Ji Yi Ban's anniversary, then everyone heard footsteps coming from the hallway of their classroom (P.S. their classroom is the same as re-act's). Jin Bao San snickered when he heard the footsteps stop in front of their classroom, he waited for the teacher to come in but it didn't happen. 

Crash! The door was broken by a powerful force, the teacher came in. Everyone was in silence until someone broke it. "Oh my god... It's him! The person who got that powerful fist and got the Ares' Hand!", Jin Bao San exclaimed. Familiar eyes stared darkly at Jin Bao San and that made Jin Bao San shut up. "I'm your new music teacher, Ding Xiao Yu, former student of Zhong Ji Yi Ban ten years ago.", the new teacher said. Everyone was in silence, including Lei Ting, she had a feeling that once someone looks at him, he'll make you tremble in fear. Then some idiot broke the silence, "Xiao Yu! Long time no see! And are you serious?! Did you, Jin Gang Jie Jie, and Narcissist talked about becoming a teacher in Zhong Ji Yi Ban? Why didn't you guys tell me?", Da Dong said. "If we told you, are you gonna join us?", Xiao Yu said, smirking. "Also, don't call me by my name, Da Dong. You can call me Teacher Xiao Yu.", he added. "Aiyo, why are you guys like that? We're in the same age!", Da Dong protested. "You know him?", Qiu Qiu asked Da Dong. "Of course! Narcissist, Xiao Yu and I have been brothers! We're buddies in Zhong Ji Yi Ban 10 years ago, until now.", Da Dong said. "He doesn't treat you like one.", Hua Ling Long pointed out. "Wei~ Don't say that! He may look mean but let me tell you, he's a nice person.", Da Dong said. "Why didn't you open the door? Why do you have to break it?", Da Dong asked. "Jin Gang Jie Jie told me that Jin Bao San loves to trick new teachers, so I punched the door to avoid the mess.", Xiao Yu said. "With your left fist?", Da Dong asked. "Of course.", Xiao Yu said. If Xiao Yu used his right fist then it's over for Zhong Ji Yi Ban. 

Then another familiar guy entered the classroom. He fixed his eyeglass as he went in front of the class. Da Dong stood up, shocked that one of his buddies came back. "Hello everyone, I'm Lei Ke Si and I will be your math teacher.", the familiar guy said. "Lei Ke Si! You're back! Eh? You're the new math teacher? What the heck? All of my friends are back as teachers? How unloyal of you guys!", Da Dong said and faked cry. "Aiyo, Dong Ge. You still have me.", Jin Bao San said and hugged Da Dong. Lei Ting just stared at the scene, she can't believe that she will get married to this kind of guy, but she know that's the reason why she fell in love with Da Dong, his overacting scenes and dorky moments made her happy, she didn't regret falling in love with this dork, moreover, her dork.

"Da Dong, you're already getting married and you still have that kind of attitude? I'm betting that the girl will leave you if you keep doing this.", Lei Ke Si said. "Classmate Wang, are they really your friends? Why do they treat you badly?", Zhi Ge asked. Da Dong just faked cry, and bit on his uniform. Xiao Yu and Lei Ke Si sighed, they can't believe that Da Dong is still like this. "Who said that King will leave him? I'm betting that King will love him no matter what.", Na Ge Shei said, but no one paid attention to him, he kept quiet after that, Li Yan Yan just stared at him. "So who's the leader of Zhong Ji Yi Ban?", Xiao Yu asked. "Ding Xiao Yu- no, Teacher Xiao Yu, you don't know who our current leader is?", Jin Bao San asked. "No one told us.", Lei Ke Si said. "Oh, I'll be happy to tell you who it is! It's our Da Dong's future wife! It's-", Jin Bao San started but was cut off by Da Dong. "Jin Bao San, be quiet or I'll punch you in the face!", Da Dong threatened him. "So... who's the leader?" Lei Ke Si asked.

"It's me.", Lei Ting said as she stood up. "You? Da Dong's girl?", Xiao Yu asked, surprised. "Yeah, it's her, do you have a problem with that?", Zhong Wan Jun snapped. He didn't like the way Xiao Yu stared at Lei Ting. "Nothing, congrats on your wedding.", Xiao Yu said, and Lei Ke Si congratulated them as well. "I have a good news! The wedding will be next next week! And you're all invited!", Da Dong announced, all the students of Zhong Ji Yi Ban screamed and the two new teachers just kept quiet, smiling.