ZHONG JI CAN TING

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Wan Shuang Long stared at the ceiling as soon as he sat on Zhong Wan Jun's bed. He was now staying in Wan Jun's house, so that no one would suspect him being a fake. "How come I didn't saw Lan Si Luo when I went in class?", he wondered out loud.

 

This past few weeks, he could only stalk Wan Jun three times a week, and he never saw Lan Si Luo in the class, he thought he was just absent whenever he stalks Wan Jun. "What a traitor, I shouldn't have believed in him", Shuang Long says bitterly. He remembered the time where Si Luo told him to join Zhong Ji Yi Ban, and he will treat him as a brother. But now, he didn't see him, he shouldn't have trust him.

 

He sighed, thinking how many times he got betrayed in his life. Before, he don't want to have any friends, but after seeing Zhong Ji Yi Ban, he wanted to be friends with them, he didn't know how. Knowing that Wan Jun is a distant guy, and the Shuang Long before when he was not getting bullied, was a friendly person, it would be weird if he suddenly acted friendly towards everyone. That would make him suspicious.

 

He also haven't seen Xiao Hu, and that girl named Tong Tong. Somehow, his natural cold heart would suddenly feel warm whenever he sees Tong Tong. He didn't know why, or what feeling it is, but he feels more human-like whenever he sees her. He sighed, when will he get to see her again?

 

Zhong Wan Jun's phone rang, it was Hua Ling Long, why would he call at this time? He answered it, "Hello?". "Zhong Wan Jun, we're going to a restaurant today, do you want to come?", Ling Long asked. Restaurant? Tonight? "Uh... Who's going with you?", Shuang Long asked. 

 

"Everyone in the class is coming, because we're going to that new restaurant called 終極餐廳 (Zhong Ji Can Ting), everyone is excited to see it, do you want to come? King is coming too.", Ling Long said. "Okay, I'm going.", Shuang Long said. "Okay, the meeting place is at the school's gate, see you there.", Ling Long reminded him, then the call ended. He hopes he will see Lan Si Luo this time, or Tong Tong. He sighed as he went to change his clothes.

 

Zhong Ji Can Ting.

 

"Woah~!", everyone in Zhong Ji Yi Ban said in awe. The place is so beautiful, it has a garden outside where you can eat to if there's no available table inside, it also has a fountain at the opposite of the tables, it is good for picture taking.

 

Inside the restaurant, it has a flowery scenery, the walls are filled with leaves shaped in heart. The tables are shaped in roses while the chairs are like a seats of a prince and princess. There's also a red carpet in the middle, filled with pink petals, indicating a way to enter the restaurant.

 

Too many beautiful things, that even the author can't describe how beautiful the place is. Okay, back on the story. 

 

"Should we eat here or inside the restaurant?", Qiu Qiu asked as she stared at the place before her. "We should eat inside, it's nighttime now. And maybe we can book this place once we graduate.", Ling Long said. "Ling Long's right, also, someone beside me is making weird noises.", Lei Ting said as she glanced at Da Dong. 

 

"Aiya, didn't you guys see the menu inside there? It looks delicious! My stomach is making noises just by looking at them.", Da Dong said as he rubbed his tummy. "Alright, we'll go now, so that our whiny little Da Dong won't cry.", Lei Ting teased as she walked, with the class following behind, laughing from Lei Ting's little nickname for Da Dong. 

 

"How can we fit in one table?", Gu Zhan asked. There were a few costumers there, and all of them were about to finish what they were eating. "Aiya, let's talk about that later. Look at those foods!", Da Dong said as he stared at the menu. Everyone's jaw dropped when they saw the menu, Da Dong was right, all the dishes here looks delicious, and very juicy to eat. It took them a long time to recover from their pace.

 

"Alright those customers already left, I think we already booked this place without even graduating yet.", Gu Zhan said. "Then let's sit in where ever we want to", Shuang Long said as he sat in a chair. Everyone followed his lead, and waited for a waiter to take their orders. 

 

"What do you want to order, my little friends?", a familiar voice asked. Da Dong turned around to see a familiar man behind him. "Duan Chang Ren! Long time no see.", he greeted. "Aiya, it's you my Little Friend Wang Da Dong.", Duan Chang Ren said. 

 

"It's really been a long time, Duan Chang Ren.", Ling Long said. "Aiyo, you're back from the military?", Duan Chang Ren asked. "That's right, Zhong Wan Jun also came back.", Ling Long said as he put his arms around Wan Shuang Long's shoulder. Duan Chang Ren stared at Shuang Long, wondering why his aura was different from the last time he saw Wan Jun. 

 

Shuang Long felt uneasy, the way that Duan Chang Ren stare at him feels like his reading something. He got goosebumps, as he tried to remain calm. "Duan Chang Ren, what's wrong?", Gu Zhan asked. Duan Chang Ren broke his gaze at Shuang Long as he laughed awkwardly. "Nothing, nothing. It's just that... Woah, you've become more handsome after going to military.", Duan Chang Ren said. 

 

Ling Long faked coughed, making everyone's attention go to him. "So you're saying... I didn't become more handsome after going to military?", he said as he look at his reflection in his mirror. "No, you've become handsome too.", Duan Chang Ren said, unwillingly. Qiu Qiu tried to not to laugh, but instead she giggled. "You're such a narcissist.", Qiu Qiu commented. "Being handsome is funny nowadays, huh?", Ling Long asked. Qiu Qiu shooked her head.

 

"Oh right, Duan Chang Ren, what are you doing here?", Da Dong asked. "I own this place.", Duan Chang Ren replied. "Are you serious?", Gu Zhan asked. "Eh? Classmate Gu Zhan, you're not frozen anymore?", Duan Chang Ren asked. "Yeah, I'm really happy that I got unfrozen. It's tiring when you're not moving.", Gu Zhan said.

 

"I thought they will froze you forever.", Duan Chang Ren said. "If they do that, Xiao Ge will kill that scriptwriter or throw that scriptwriter to Mo Jie.", Qiu Qiu said, making everyone laugh.

 

"Qiu Qiu, do you know where Lan Si Luo or Xiao Hu went?", Shuang Long asked. "Oh, Lan Si Luo went to Canada to finish his studies there, even though he's not willing to. Xiao Hu and Tong Tong went to Hong Kong to help some children there.", Qiu Qiu answered. 

 

Shuang Long didn't reply, disappointed that he won't see them anymore. He sighed as he looked at the view outside. Looks like I won't be able to see Tong Tong this way, he thought as his heart felt like being squeezed, what's wrong with his heart? Why does he feel this way?