LABYRINTH

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Da Dong woke up with a throbbing head. He groaned as he looked at his surroundings, "Where is this?", he asked to no one. He noticed that the place looks like a maze, because there are walls everywhere with leaves and has a few passageways.

 

"Oww...", he heard someone muttered behind him. Da Dong turned to see Shen Mi. Then it hit him, Where's the others? Lei Ting! Where is she? Da Dong thought. "Where are we? Where's the others?", he asked. Shen Mi also looked at the strange place and shrugged, "I don't know. But I have a bad feeling about this place.", he said.

 

Da Dong got up and helped Shen Mi up, "Come on, let's find them.", he said and was about to go on the left way when Shen Mi interrupted him. "You can't leave me here.", he said. Da Dong gave him a confused look, "Why not? The more we spilt up, the more chances that we will see the others!", he said.

 

Shen Mi walked over to him, "This isn't a simple place. There are many passageways here that will make us lost. So we should stick together. Who knows what might happen to us if we split up.", Shen Mi explained. Da Dong nodded, "Alright, let's go! I want to leave this place as soon as possible.", he said.

 

As the two walked where was Da Dong was supposed to go, Xing Yu appeared behind a wall, smirking evily. "If these two thought that getting out of here is a easy then they're wrong.", he said as he followed them, without the two noticing him.

 

---

 

Ying Yue woke up, to see that she was in a place where Lord Diablo kept his prey and will never be found again. I wouldn't die here am I? Besides, I haven't brought Wan Wan to him, maybe he's planning something...

 

Ying Yue furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to think if the place's name. "What is this place called? Lovering? Lobery? Ah! Labyrinth it is!", she said to herself.

 

"Labyrinth? How did you know the name of this place?", she heard someone said. She turned around to see Lei Ting sitting at a rock near her but not that near. "Lei Ting? How long have you've been awake?", she asked in surprise.

 

"Right before you woke up. Answer my question first, how did you know the name of this place?", Lei Ting said firmly. Ying Yue panicked, Oh no, this is not good. She's suspecting me now, I better think of a fake explanation. I'll be dead if my cover is blown...

 

"My mother used to tell me a story about fairytales and I remember Labyrinth because it was mentioned on one of the stories that my mother read for me.", Ying Yue lied while sweats are forming on her forehead.

 

Lei Ting however, still looked at her suspiciously, not buying her explanation. Something's wrong with her, I will believe her if what she told me is true but... How come she didn't freak out when she woke up? Especially since I know that both of us haven't been here in all our lives and we're at a strange place right now...Yet, her expression looks calm...

 

Ying Yue looked at her uncomfortably, the way Lei Ting was staring at her looks like she was doubting something. "Uh, Lei Ting? Are you okay?", she asked, trying not be suspicious as she is before. Lei Ting broke her gaze and smiled a little at her, "I'm okay, let's find the others now.", she said as she walked away. Ying Yue sighed in relief and followed her.

 

---

 

Ming Mei furrowed her eyebrows as she felt being shaken. "Hey! Wake up! Hey!", she heard a voice said. She felt numb at the moment and couldn't move her hands nor her feet. "She's not waking up! Help!", she heard the voice say.

 

She then felt someone slapped her, making her open her eyes in shock and pain. She got up from her sleeping position as soon as the impact came and grabbed her left cheek that was slapped by someone. She turned around to see Tai Yang and Li Ya.

 

"Ow! That hurts! Who slapped me?", she asked them, feeling her now numb cheek. Tai Yang gave her an apologetic look, "I'm sorry that I have to slap you but... She's been trying to wake you up for like 10 minutes and you still slept! She thought you're dead so...", she explained.

 

Ming Mei looked at them with a are-you-serious face. "Okay, I understand now. And I'm not dead okay? Before I die I want to marry Bei Ge first.", she said. Then it hit her, "Bei Ge! Where is he?! Where's everyone?!", she asked to the girls in front of her. 

 

"Actually, I don't know where we are. This place gives me creeps. I woke up in that area and panicked so I ran then I saw Li Ya trying to wake you up.", Tai Yang said as she pointed at the area where she woke up. "So we have no way to get out of here?", Li Ya asked.

 

"I don't know, there must be an entrance of this place and we have to find it.", Ming Mei said as she stood up. The two stood up as well, "But we have to find the rest! So we can escape this place all together.", Li Ya said. "Who says we're going to leave without them? Come on! Let's hurry!", Ming Mei said as she walked with the two behind her.

 

A plant, no, four plants that were in a size of human appeared out of nowhere, and more kinds of those plants appeared everywhere. They were 'looking' at the three girls as if they have eyes.

 

---

 

Zhi Shui paced back and fourth at Zhong Ji Can Ting. He saw the mess everywhere and Duan Chang Ren was nowhere in sight. "Where is that guy? He owns this place so he should be here!", he exclaimed while grabbing his hair in nervousness.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED?!", he heard a familiar voice said. Zhi Shui looked to see Duan Chang Ren, who has a sad and anger look at his face. "Who did this to my restaurant?!", he cried out. "Hey! Don't blame me for this one! My son has been gone for six hours and he said he and Zhong Ji Yi Ban were going at your restaurant!", Zhi Shui exclaimed.

 

"What? I didn't knew they were coming to my restaurant.", Duan Chang Ren said. "You didn't know?! I paid half a million so that they can book your place and you were there when I paid it!", Zhi Shui said angrily. 

 

Duan Chang Ren gave him a confused look, "What are you talking about? I was with you when you paid-", he stop mid sentence when he realized what's going on. "Hei Long!", both of them said at the same time.

 

"Is it possible that your brother kidnapped them?", Zhi Shui asked. Duan Chang Ren shooked his head, "No, he changed remember? Unless he got influenced by his dark side again...", he trailed off his sentence.

 

"We need help from Da Dong's friends!", Zhi Shui exclaimed. Without a second thought, the two ran out of the restaurant for Ya Se, Xiao Yu, Lei Ke Si, and the class of Zhong Ji Yi Ban ten years ago.

 

Mei Xin who was hiding at the bushes since the class entered the restaurant until the chaos happened, got out from her hiding spot. "The class are missing and that Ying Yue is with them. Something's bad is going to happen, I should find them as soon as possible.", she said to herself.

 

She started to walk away from the place until she was near at Gu Zhan's house. Then, someone bumped into her, making her stumble back a bit. "Sorry! I didn't mean to.", the guy apologized. Mei Xin smiled, "It's alright.", she said.

 

She suddenly felt warm and hot at the same time. "What happened? Did the temperature drop?", she asked because Taiwan was cold these days. "I didn't mean to make this place hot.", the guy said.  Mei Xin looked at him, "What are you talking about?", she asked.

 

"First things first. Hello, miss. I'm Xiao Hou.", the guy said. "Well, I'm Mei Xin.", she introduced herself. "By the way, what do you mean by you didn't mean to make this place hot?", she asked. "Are you a yi neng user or a ma gua?", Xiao Hou asked in a whisper. 

 

"I'm a yi neng user.", she said as she showed him her pink aura with rose petals. Xiao Hou sighed as Mei Xin's aura disappeared, "I'm also a yi neng user with the element of fire.", he said. "By the way, what are you doing outside Gu Zhan's house?", he asked.

 

Mei Xin gave him a surprise look, "You know him?", she asked. Xiao Hou nodded his head in response, which made her smile, Finally! I found someone who can help me find Zhong Ji Yi Ban!

 

"Yeah, we're supposed to meet today outside his house.", he said. Mei Xin sighed and looked at him, "I'm afraid you won't see him today.", she said. Xiao Hou gave her a confused look, "Why? Did something happened to him?", he asked.

 

"He's missing, all of his classmates as well. They might be in trouble, I'm afraid they're in the hands of Lord Diablo.", she said. Xiao Hou gave her a suspicious look, "Who are you? How do you know those things?", he asked. "I'm a Dimension Traveler. If you want to see Gu Zhan, you have to help me find him and his classmates.", she said.

 

Xiao Hou sighed, "Okay, I'll help you. But how will we know where they are?", he asked. Mei Xin laughed, "I'm not a traveler for nothing alright? I might know where they are, I'm betting they're on a dangerous place and I know few places that are dangerous.", she said with a truimphed smile.