LOVE

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

A gang was infront of Ba La Highschool, scaring every students that was near them. They walked towards the same place where they fought with Hua Ling Long and Na Ge Shei. No one was there when they last entered the school, but this time, he was surprised to see three people in front of him. 

"So you're Sa Bi Si.", Da Dong spoke as he walked forward, him being in the middle. "I have no time to face you rats! We're here for Key!", Sa Bi Si said, irritated. That made Wan Jun rolled his eyes, "It's King, okay? Not Key.", he spoke calmly, but you could see that he's also irritated. "Whatever, if I call her "Key", then it's Key!", Sa Bi Si exclaimed. "Hey boss, why is it that everytime we show up, that Key never dared to face us?", one of Sa Bi Si's follower asked. "Hey, do you guys have amnesia? What do you mean by she never faced you guys? You can look at the VCR.", Gu Zhan said. 

(Insert that iconic entrance of Lei Ting in KO One Re-act)

"See? Now do you guys have the guts to face her?", Da Dong asked when they were done watching the VCR. "We're not afraid! Who's afraid of little girls?", Sa Bi Si exclaimed as he and his gang laughed. Wan Jun made a fist, ready to fight, he wouldn't want to hear any insulting words for Lei Ting. Then he made a run towards them, punching them along with his battle points increasing to 8000. Da Dong and Gu Zhan watched him, laughing at how Sa Bi Si's gang are being beaten.

Wan Jun made his last punch for Sa Bi Si, but the prey avoided it and run away, remembering how he insulted Lei Ting, he ducked on his pockets and throw his marbles at Sa Bi Si's direction, making the guy slipped down. Then he went towards Sa Bi Si using his super speed, as he looked down at him he could see how scared Sa Bi Si was. "I'm s-s-sorry... Don't hurt me.", Sa Bi Si pleaded, his eyes watering. Wan Jun helped him stand up, but not without punching the prey afterwards. Wan Jun stared at him, "I can let you off for now, but if I heard you insulting Lei Ting...", his eyes grew bigger, threatening Sa Bi Si, "I'll hunt you until you scream for your mothers name.", he said, as his voice lowered. 

Sa Bi Si run away, with his gang following him. Wan Jun fixed his uniform and went to the class, with Da Dong and Gu Zhan laughing at how Sa Bi Si got scared. Unknown to them, a figure was standing not far from where the fight happened, who saw the whole scene. The figure chuckled, "I finally found you, Zhong Wan Jun.", the figure smirked as he walked away from the place.

Silver Dimension. Cao Cao's house.

"Ai, ai, ai...", Zhi Ge's Ai Phone ringed. Zhi Ge was sleeping as it is already 11 pm, then he was startled by the noise. He reached out for the phone, then answered it when he got his hands on it, putting it near his ear. "Hello?", he said then yawned, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Hello, Xiao Ge!", a male voice said. Zhi Ge's eyes snapped open, as his drowsiness was washed away, "Zhan! You called!", he happily said. "Are you sleeping?", Gu Zhan asked. "Yeah, too many things happened here, and now I'm just relaxing because everything's okay now.", Zhi Ge said, smiling.

"That's good. Oh right, did you know that Sa Bi Si went to our school today?", Gu Zhan gossiped. "Really? What happened?", Zhi Ge asked. Then the two chatted for 20 minutes, but Gu Zhan's joke made him stop talking. "Xiao Ge, have you met any girls there?", he asked. "The girls here are really nice, but somehow they're avoiding me.", Zhi Ge said. "Oh... But you couldn't happen to like someone, right?", Gu Zhan teased. "No, I'm not!", Zhi Ge exclaimed, but silenced himself as everyone in the house was now sleeping.

"What's with the tone, Xiao Ge? You have one, don't you?", Gu Zhan joked. Zhi Ge couldn't speak, should he say this to him? Zhan is his friend, but he also know that he definitely won't support him with this. What should he do? "Hello? Xiao Ge? Are you there?", Gu Zhan interrupted his thoughts. "Oh, I'm here, I just fell asleep.", Zhi Ge lied. "So tell me, do you have a girlfriend? Or anyone you like there?", Gu Zhan teased, again. 

Zhi Ge sighed, wanting Gu Zhan to stop teasing him, "Zhan, you know that I can't fall in love here. I don't belong in this dimension, so how can I fall in love?", he said, annoyed. "That's right, I'm glad you remember. Or else you'll get a punishment from me and Qiu Qiu.", Gu Zhan half jokingly threatened him. "Okay, I'm going to sleep now. Good night, Zhan.", Zhi Ge said as he yawned. "Good night.", Gu Zhan said then ended the call.

Zhi Ge put the phone away, then he sighed. He's screwed! How can he explain this to Classmate Lei Ting and Xiu? He'll definitely go back to Gold Dimension, but he wanted to stay longer. Then he got up, to get himself a glass of water. He was on the kitchen, poured himself a glass of water then drank it. "What are you doing here?", a voice said from behind. Zhi Ge jumped, almost got choked from his water, he turned around. "Oh, it's just you Ah Xiang.", he sighed in relief, he thought it was a ghost. 

Ah Xiang laughed, "You probably thought that I was a ghost, right?". Zhi Ge's eyes widened, "How did you know?", he asked, surprised. "Secret. What are you doing here? It's late already.", Ah Xiang said. "Oh, I got thirsty so I went to have some water.", Zhi Ge said as he calmed down. "If you're thirsty, you can just tell me.", Ah Xiang offered. "Really?", Zhi Ge asked, a bit touched. Ah Xiang shooked her head (which means 'yes' in Silver Dimension), as she smiled at him.

Zhi Ge felt his heart raced. Screw it, he really fell in love. "Then I'm going to my room now, good night.", Zhi Ge said. "Good night, I'll just stay here for a bit.", Ah Xiang said. "Okay.", Zhi Ge said as he went to his room with a smile, then layed on his bed. He sighed, is it wrong to fall in love? It feels so good, he feels warm. He just want to cherish every moment that he'll spent with Ah Xiang. Soon, he fell asleep, with a smile still on his face.