WELCOME BACK AND GRADUATION

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

The class of Zhong Ji Yi Ban stood in front of a house - a mansion, chatting with each other. "Where is he?", Gu Zhan said, getting impatient, looking at a spot. "Gu Zhan, please have more patience. I'm sure it will come later.", Shuang Long said.

 

Suddenly, a door appeared before them, that made everyone surprised. Everyone stared at the door as it's slowly opening. Gu Zhan can't wait anymore, he pushed Jin Bao San away from his way to face the door.

 

A figure appeared as a light behind it appeared, almost blinding everyone. The class covered their eyes but Gu Zhan just stared at the figure, not even blinking. The light slowly vanished, as the door disappeared from their sight.

 

"Xiao Ge!", Gu Zhan said as he run into Zhi Ge then hugged him."Zhan! I miss you!", Zhi Ge said as he hugged Gu Zhan back. The two stayed that way for a few seconds and was interrupted by a cough. They looked to see Qiu Qiu staring at them, with a threatening look.

 

The two parted away from each other as they sweat dropped. "Xiao Ge, I miss you too!", Qiu Qiu said as she hugged him then parted away qiuckly, going to Gu Zhan's side.

 

Okay, I'm a third wheel again... Zhi Ge bitterly thought. "Classmate Ah Wu! I'm glad you survived.", Da Dong said as he gave him a manly hug. "Did you know? You're already back and all, yet our mighty leader here still feels guilty.", Da Dong teased as he looked at Lei Ting.

 

"Hey, don't speak nonsense.", Lei Ting said as she hit Da Dong's arm. Zhi Ge smiled, "It's nothing, besides I discovered a new me during my stay there.", he said in his  leader tone.

 

Gu Zhan analyzed Zhi Ge as he walked around him, "Not bad, you've discovered your leadership skills.", he complimented him. "Aiyo, it's nothing. That's how I speak in front of Wu Hu Jiang and President Cao.", Zhi Ge said as he blushed slightly, getting shy for a moment.

 

"Son! You're back!", a voice said behind Na Ge Shei, making him jump in surprise. "Dad!", Zhi Ge said as he run to his dad hugging him. "Dad, I missed you!", Zhi Ge cried. Zhi Shui hugged him back. "Okay, don't cry. Dad is here.", he said as he patted Zhi Ge's head.

 

"I really miss home, Dad.", Zhi Ge said as he parted away from the hug then looked at him. "It's okay, everything's okay now.", Zhu Shui said, giving him a reassuring smile. Zhi Ge smiled back, his eyes were red from crying.

 

"Okay, let's go inside now.", Zhi Shui said as he lead everyone to enter his house. Zhi Ge didn't move while looking at his dad, "Dad, I still have something to do. I'll come in later.", he said. Zhi Shui just nodded then entered his house.

 

Zhi Ge took his Ai Phone and looked through some pictures. He clicked a certain picture that made him teary-eyed again. "Ah Xiang, I miss you...", he said as he sniffed. He stared at her picture that he took secretly so he can still look at her, even if it's just on a picture.

 

"Xiao Ge! Are you coming or not?!", Gu Zhan shouted. "Oh, I'm coming!", Zhi Ge said, as he put his Ai Phone away and wiped his tears, then entered the house.

 

Silver Dimension. Sun Mansion

 

Ah Xiang stared at the ceiling, laying on her bed. She sighed, the scene from last night kept replaying on her head. She clicked her Siman and looked through her gallery, clicking pictures that has Zhi Ge on it. 

 

"Bei Bei... No, Zhi Ge... Are you coming back?", she said sadly as tears formed in her eyes. She knew that Zhi Ge was hiding something to her, and she never expected that it would be that big and serious. She also knew that he'll never come back.

 

"Can you and that real Liu Bei switch places again?", she asked. Tears were falling down from her eyes. She sniffed, she misses him. She doesn't care if he lied about who he is, what's important to her is that the man she loves loved her.

 

On a certain part, Zhi Ge and Ah Xiang were thinking the same thing, No matter what dimension you're in, or who you are, I will always love you.

 

Three days later. Gold Dimension. Zhong Ji Yi Ban.

 

"Today is the day we've all been waiting for! Let's welcome the graduating students of... Zhong Ji Yi Ban!", a announcer shouted through the mic.

 

Everyone shouted as the class entered the ceremony. All of them were wearing their uniforms, giving a cool and strong impression. They sat at front rows, which is where the graduating students always sat. "Let the graduation begin!"

 

2 hours later...

 

"Cheers!", everyone from Zhong Ji Yi Ban shouted then drank their drinks, which is a grape juice. "Aiyo, we've graduated and we're old enough but why didn't they give us beer?", Jin Bao San complained. They were eating at Zhong Ji Can Ting.

 

"That's what the author wants.", Ling Long said as he ate his food. "Hmph, stupid author. Just because she's not 18 years old, she can do this to me, I'm Jin Bao San!", Jin Bao San ranted, but got slapped.

 

"Ow! Who slapped me?", Jin Bao San said as he looked around. "Hey, don't talk things like that about our author, the scriptwriters might really write you off of the show. Do you want to be written out of this fanfic too?", Zhi Ge said.

 

"Okay, I won't do it. But who slapped me?!", Jin Bao San exclaimed. "Author did that.", Shuang Long said as he and the class laughed. "Why, author? I've been following your script for almost 16 chapters. Why do you have to slap me?", Jin Bao San faked cried. 

 

"Because you look stupid.", Gu Zhan said as they laughed even harder. Jin Bao San made a hurt look, and puts his hands on his heart, "Why do you have to bully me, Gu Dan Ge?", he asked in a flirty tone then pouted. Gu Zhan shivered, How disgusting...

 

"Ey, my little friends. Happy Graduation Day!", Duan Chang Ren greeted as he walked up to their table. "Duan Chang Ren! I haven't seen you after we first ate at this place.", Da Dong said. "You know that the owner of your canteen is a big time owner of this place now, so I've been busy lately.", Duan Chang Ren said proudly.

 

"Woah, how cool.", Da Dong said in a joking-sarcastic way. "Wei~ Don't be like that, my little friend Wang Da Dong. Anyway, who wants to perform?", Duan Chang Ren asked.

 

"We can perform here?", Qiu Qiu asked. "Of course, only Zhong Ji Yi Ban can enter and perform in this place anytime you guys want to.", Duan Chang Ren said, Zhong Ji Yi Ban holds a special place in his heart.

 

"Wan Jun, do you want to have a go?", Ling Long asked. The two have been close ever since Na Ge Shei and Li Yan Yan got close to each other. "Okay.", Shuang Long said as he stood up from his chair. "Do you guys want to perform too?", Ling Long asked as he looked at Gu Zhan, Zhi Ge and Shen Mi. 

 

The three of them looked at each other, then stood up at the same time. The five of them stood in front of the class then the intro of Break It Down 11.11 started. (You guys can imagine them dancing the steps of the song) Everyone cheered until the end of the performance. "Wooh~! That was good!", Jin Bao San exclaimed as he clapped his hands.

 

"Who says only the five of them can perform?", a voice said from behind. They all looked to see Xiao Yu, Ya Se and Tian Hong Guang standing, giving them a playful look. "Guys! You're here!", Da Dong said as he stood up.

 

"Hey Egomaniac.", Ya Se greeted him. "So are we going to perform too or?", Hong Guang asked. "Let's go!", Da Dong said as the four of them went in front. They went in their positions and the song played.

 

每当我的目光锁定你的目光

秀出我的花样我有我的Young

跟别人一样等于随波荡漾

只看一眼就遗忘

每当我的力量遥控你的力量

秀出我的花样我有我的Young

跟别人一样实在太不像样

青春就要不一样

 

被你拥护没有什么不可

因为我是独一无二

当春天彩绘了花的颜色

我的笑容你要记得

被你崇拜没有什么不可

没有谁比我有资格

当夏天恢复了心的温热

证明我已回来了

 

因为年轻就是一本最好玩秘笈

开窍了你就会发现奇蹟

就像四季在这一刻交会在一起

体会四倍最Young的魅力

 

每当我的目光锁定你的目光

秀出我的花样我有我的Young

跟别人一样等于随波荡漾

只看一眼就遗忘

每当我的力量遥控你的力量

秀出我的花样我有我的Young

跟别人一样实在太不像样

青春就要不一样

 

Everyone cheered as Da Dong, Ya Se, Xiao Yu and Hong Guang ended their performance. "Whoo~!!! Fahrenheit! Fahrenheit! Fahrenheit!", Tai Yang cheered on as she smiled widely. I miss Fahrenheit!