SAFE AND SOUND

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Ah Xiang looked at Zhi Ge, who's feet are getting burned by a machine. Everyone in Zhong Ji Yi Ban gasped and rushed in. "Stop the machine!", Lei Ting shouted.

 

Then they heard a chuckle, they turned to see who it was and glared. "Wan Shuang Long.", Gu Zhan said. Shuang Long looked at him, "Oh! It's you, Lonely Boy.", he said as he chuckled a bit.

 

"Release Xiao Ge!", Qiu Qiu ordered him. Shuang Long looked at her with a annoying look, "Hey, you can't order things in here, I rule this place.", he warned her.

 

"I'm not afraid of you.", Qiu Qiu said, glaring darkly at him. "Oh? Okay then, no one's asking you anyway.", Shuang Long said, making Qiu Qiu angrier.

 

Zhi Ge's screaming stopped, and he sweats from his screaming and from the pain. He looked to see that the class was there, saving him. He smiled lightly, but flinched every now and then from the pain.

 

"Tell us, what do you want.", Da Dong said. Shuang Long sighed, "It's not "what", it's "who" do I want.", he said as he scratches his forehead with his finger ring. "Fine, who do you want then?", Ling Long asked.

 

"I want her.", Shuang Long said as he looked at Ah Xiang's direction. Everyone's eyes widened as Ah Xiang's eyebrow's furrowed. "You can't have her!", Zhi Ge shouted.

 

Everyone looked at Zhi Ge who was glaring darkly at Shuang Long. "Hey, you made a promise right? Don't break it.", Shuang Long reminded him.

 

"What promise?", Shen Mi asked. "You guys will be set free, in return, I will take away his life.", Shuang Long stated. "We won't allow it!", Jin Bao San exclaimed. "Yeah! We'd rather stay here than to let him die!", Na Ge Shei shouted.

 

"What is this? I already agreed with him that I will set you guys free. Okay, how about this, you guys can leave this place with Zhi Ge but Sun Shang Xiang will stay. What do you think?", Shuang Long offered. 

 

Everyone looked at Ah Xiang who was looking at Zhi Ge. Zhi Ge looked back at her and shooked his head, letting her know that he won't allow her to stay. What should I do? I can't let him die and I don't want everyone to stay here... But he definitely won't allow me to stay here either...

 

"Ah Xiang, don't think about staying here with him! You guys can leave without me!", Zhi Ge shouted. Ah Xiang felt a tear escape from her eye. "We won't let you die here Xiao Ge!", Gu Zhan said.

 

"Stop with this drama! Are you guys leaving or not?", Shuang Long interrupted. Ah Xiang took a deep breathe, "I'll stay.", she finally said. Zhi Ge's eyes widened, "You can't!", he shouted.

 

Zhi Ge then felt that the rope that was tying him up are being removed by Shuang Long's assistants. One of the three guys from before dragged him towards Zhong Ji Yi Ban, from the corner of his eye, he saw Ah Xiang being pushed towards Shuang Long.

 

"Ah Xiang, you can't stay here!", Zhi Ge cried out, tears forming in his eyes. Ah Xiang looked at him and gave him a apologetic/sad smile. If this is the last thing that I'll do to protect you, I can bear all the pain...

 

Crash! 

 

Everyone jumped in surprise and looked at the door to see that it's broken. Then four figures stood in the entrance of the door, there was a faint smoke at the moment so they couldn't see who it was.

 

But they saw a orange aura from the smoke. As the smoke clears, it turned out that the orange aura came from a fist. The smoke cleared and it revealed Xiao Yu, Ya Se, Lei Ke Si and Zhong Wan Jun. 

 

"Wan Jun?", Lei Ting asked. "It's me. Wan Shuang Long, release them right now!", Wan Jun shouted. Shuang Long, who looked surprised, blinked in confusion, "How are you here?!", he asked.

 

"Boss, didn't you forget? He escaped this place.", one of Shuang Long's assistant said. "Damn it, I thought you already died.", Shuang Long muttered. Wan Jun walked towards Shuang Long and stopped a few meters before him.

 

Shuang Long felt his heah ached, What's happening? I never felt this kind of headache before... He tought. Wan Jun raised his battle points to it's highest level. Shuang Long looked at him in shock as he felt Wan Jun's battle points going over 12900. 

 

"You know that alternates can't stay in the same dimension, the weakest one will die while the stronger one lives.", Wan Jun reminded him. Shuang Long growled in anger, "This can't be happening...", he muttered as he felt his strength being taken away.

 

Then Shuang Long felt that something is in his arms. He looked to see that he was handcuffed. Upon seeing this, he glared darkly at them, "This is not over.", he warned them.

 

Xiao Yu rushes towards him and knocked him out completely. "Let's get out of here, the policemen are outside waiting for us.", he stated.

 

Everyone exited the place, with Shuang Long and his followers are being dragged to the police. The villians sat in the car of police while Zhong Ji Yi Ban walked.

 

5 hours later...

 

"Egomaniac, are you sure you're okay?", Ya Se asked. Everyone is now staying at Zhi Shui's house, resting. "I'm fine Narcissist, don't worry about me.", Da Dong reassured him.

 

"Ow! Zhan, be careful.", Zhi Ge cried out. Gu Zhan was cleaning Zhi Ge's wounds in his legs, Gu Zhan isn't gentle at doing it. "Hey, this is my first time treating a man, so bear with it.", Gu Zhan said.

 

Qiu Qiu and Ah Xiang were watching them, laughing everytime Gu Zhan and Zhi Ge argued a bit. "Are they always like this?", Ah Xiang asked. "Yeah, you'll get used to it soon.", Qiu Qiu replied.

 

"And... done!", Gu Zhan said as he finished treating Zhi Ge. Zhi Ge sighed in relief, then examined his now treated wounds.

 

"So what did Wan Shuang Long do when you guys got kidnapped?", Wan Jun asked as he looked at Lei Ting. "He just wanted to get rid of Zhi Ge so that Ah Xiang will be his.", Lei Ting said as she sighed. 

 

"Why would he do that?", Wan Jun asked, confused. "He fell in love with Tong Tong, who was unable to return her feelings for him, that's why he targetted Ah Xiang.", Lei Ting explained.

 

"That's crazy...", Wan Jun commented, It's enough that I don't get to experience the love that I want, does this have to happen to my alternate counterparts too? He tought sadly.

 

Wan Jun sighed as he looked over at the rest. He saw Na Ge Shei and Li Yan Yan talking to each other at a corner, Shen Mi and Tai Yang who were reading something, Zhi Ge and Ah Xiang talking to each other with their eyes looking at each other as pink bubbles surrounded them, Gu Zhan and Qiu Qiu who were messing around.

 

He then looked at Lei Ting, who was now having a conversation with Da Dong. He sighed again and thought, Will I ever find my partner?