BEACH

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Silence filled the air as Lei Ting and Zhong Wan Jun where walking towards his house. Lei Ting's giving him side-way glances and wanted to say something to him but didn't dare to do it.

 

Wan Jun noticed this, "If there's something you want to say to me you can say it.", he spoke, breaking the silence. Lei Ting looked at him and sighed, "I'm sorry I didn't notice those things right away...", she started.

 

"What things?", Wan Jun asked. "You know... I didn't noticed that 'you' were different, and you got missing...", Lei Ting said. Wan Jun chuckled, "It's okay, it's all in the past now. No need to worry about those things all right?", he reassured her.

 

He looked at her and also gave her a reassuring smile while she looked back at him, she's happy that he's back and all and that he's already safe.

 

They reached his house, Wan Jun noticed that the house was a bit neat, he looked at Lei Ting confused, "Isn't my house supposed to have spider webs at this rate? How come it's a bit clean?", he asked. "Shuang Long stayed here when he kidnapped you and took care of things in your house.", Lei Ting explained. "For a crazy person, he sure can do things well and planned.", Wan Jun commented.

 

"Hey, you shouldn't compliment him, he's your enemy.", Lei Ting said. Wan Jun smiled slightly, "Even if he's my enemy in this lifetime, he's still my alternate counterpart.", he said, "Then I'm going now, good night.", he stated.

 

"Are you sure you'll be okay? I can stay here.", Lei Ting offered. "No, I'm okay. Besides Wang Da Dong will be worried if you didn't go to your house.", Wan Jun said. "He knows that we've been friends since we were young so he won't mind it.", Lei Ting said. "It's fine Lei Ting. You should go back now.", Wan Jun said as he reached his doorstep.

 

"Okay, good night.", Lei Ting said. Wan Jun just smiled at her and watched her as she walked away from his house. When he can no longer see her figure, he entered his house and locked the door.

 

---

 

A figure layed on the ground panting heavily as he grabbed his weapon, a sword. "Are you okay?!", a voice said while three figures running to his side. "I'm okay, but they escaped.", the first figure said.

 

"We'll catch them next time, let's treat you first.", the second figure said. "We can't just let them escape.", the first figure said. "Why?", the third figure asked. "They were heading towards the...", the first figure tried to say but spits out blood instead and dropped his weapon.

 

"Enough talking, we'll take you to the hospital.", the fourth figure said. The second and the fourth figures helped the first figure up, walking away from the place. The third figure looked at the weapon and picked it up. "You have to stay close to your owner, no matter how things will turn, Lan Ling Zhan.", the third figure said as he catched up to the three figures.

 

---

 

A bus stopped at the beach. In the side of the bus, there are words painted on it, 終極一班. The door of the bus opened revealing Da Dong who wears sleeveless black shirt, beach shorts, and slippers while carrying his luggage.

 

"Ah~! I can feel the summer!", Da Dong exclaimed as he run around the beach leaving his luggage behind. The second one to leave the bus was Lei Ting and then the rest of Zhong Ji Yi Ban. 

 

All of the guys wears the same thing as Da Dong except on the shirt and short colors. Whereas, the girls wears different clothes from each other as they have their own style. (A/N: You guys can think what the girls wore, it's a free country :3) 

 

"Is it his first time coming on a beach?", Ling Long asked while laughing slightly. Da Dong, being a dork, grabbed a full fist of sand and threw it in the air. "Woohoo~!", he shouted.

 

Then a black van stopped beside the bus. The doors opened revealing Ya Se, Wu Xiong, Xiao Yu, Lei Ke Si, Yun Han and Duan Chang Ren. 

 

"Hey, it's our teachers!", Jin Bao San exclaimed excitedly. Gu Zhan chuckled, "Didn't anyone noticed that all of them became Zhong Ji Yi Ban's form teacher and subject teachers?", he asked to no one.

 

"Really? All of them? Even Duan Chang Ren?", Zhi Ge asked, suddenly appearing to his side. "Yeah, haven't you knew Zhong Ji Yi Ban's history?", Gu Zhan asked, not even surprised by his sudden appearance. 

 

"No, I haven't read that part.", Zhi Ge said confused. Gu Zhan rolled his eyes, Oh please, who am I? I'm Gu Zhan! The ultimate fan of Zhong Ji Yi Ban, why wouldn't I know this things? 

 

"Oh! King Kong Mei Mei! Why is your tummy that big?", Jin Bao San asked exageratedly. Yun Han glared at him, "If you dare to laugh at my sister you'll get a punishment.", she threatened him.

 

"Hahaha, sorry...", Jin Bao San said but looked at Wu Xiong waiting for an answer. Wu Xiong just blushed slightly, not answering him. "Hey! I'm waiting for your answer!", Jin Bao San said, annoyed.

 

Xiao Yu looked at Da Dong who was still not over from that 'I-Can-Feel-The-Summer' mood. "Hey, is he alright?", Xiao Yu asked out of nowhere. Lei Ke Si looked at Da Dong then laughed. 

 

"I can't believe I'm friends with this guy.", Lei Ke Si said as he laughed at Da Dong's actions, Xiao Yu joined him in laughing. And Da Dong, who heard their laughter, stopped his actions and run up to them. "Hey, you guys are here!", he greeted them.

 

"For a married guy like you, you shouldn't be that childish about going to a beach.", Xiao Yu . Da Dong made a hurt look and pouted. "Hey, stop it. You're embarrasing your wife.", Lei Ke Si said as he looked at Lei Ting who were rubbing her temples in disbelief.

 

"Jin Bao San, will you please stop annoying my sister?", Yun Han shouted, making everyone, including the class, to look at them. "Aiyo, I'm just asking why King Kong Mei Mei's tummy is like that?", Jin Bao San said while pouting.

 

"Isn't it obvious Bao San Ge? She's pregnant.", Zhi Ge said. Everyone looked at him in shock, "How did you know?", Wu Xiong asked in surprise. "Teacher Ya Se said that he will be left his position in Zhong Ji Yi Ban to spend time with his wife, which is you, so I'm guessing you are pregnant.", Zhi Ge explained nervously.

 

Qiu Qiu looked at him, or in other words, analyzing him. "So how did you know that Wu Xiong Sister is pregnant?", she asked. "Teacher Ya Se said that he will spend time with Wu Xiong, doesn't that mean that they went on honeymoon for a while?", Zhi Ge said in a matter of fact tone.

 

Everyone gasped as they looked at him, No way, the innocent fluffy cinnamon roll is gone... Gu Zhan stepped up and rocked Zhi Ge back and forth, "Who are you and what have you done to Zhi Ge?!", he asked while shaking him.

 

"Hey, stop it. I'm getting dizzy!", Zhi Ge said but Gu Zhan didn't stopped. Then Jin Bao San pulled Ah Xiang over his side, "I'm telling you, Ah Xiang. You have no future with this guy! Once you stand close to him, you'll get pregnant easily!", he said in a reporting tone.

 

"Hey, I won't do that!", Zhi Ge said as he finally stopped Gu Zhan from shaking him. Ah Xiang blushed slightly and glared at Jin Bao San, "Hey, do you know that it's bad to ruin someone's image? If you say that one more time, I'll throw you in the sea.", she said.

 

Jin Bao San sweatdropped and force a fake laugh. Then Gu Zhan gasped in shock, realizing something. "If Wu Xiong's pregnant and Teacher Ya Se is the father then...", he said to himself then made a frightened look as he imagined the look of their baby.