ACCIDENT

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Weeks passed by slowly for the ex Zhong Ji Yi Ban class. The Xia family, Jiu Wu, Dong Cheng Wei, A Chord, Lan Ling Wang and Yu Xiang stayed at Lei Ting's house since they trusted her, but in conditions of the two alternate counterparts staying away from each other.

 

Zhong Wan Jun, yet again, was having a nap on a slide in the park since it has a playground. Unfortunately, some intruder who's been following him in this week is also there, watching him so he will never get out of her sight.

 

Wan Jun sighed, feeling uncomfortable knowing that someone has been following him. He sat up from his sleeping position and looked at Ying Yue, who was sitting at the bench near him, and staring at him like he was some prey.

 

"What do you want?", he asked as he was annoyed with her prescence. "Nothing.", Ying Yue replied as she looked at him innocently. "You've been following me for almost a week now. Tell me, what's your motive?", he asked, he feels suspicious with her prescence.

 

"I don't have any motive, I just want to be friends with you.", she said as she kicked a small rock that was near her foot. "You can just tell me and not follow me everywhere.", Wan Jun said as he looked at her with an annoyed look.

 

Ying Yue pouted at him, "But even if I told you that I wanted to befriend you, you'll probably just push me away.", she said. Wan Jun smirked, if only, a little, "I'm glad you know.", he said. This time, it was Ying Yue who got annoyed with his attitude. She got up and stomped away from him.

 

Wan Jun saw someone riding a bicycle and it was near Ying Yue, who was looking at the ground with a angry look, not looking at her surroundings. The bicycle, and Ying Yue crashed into each other making the rider of the bicycle and Ying Yue fall to the ground. 

 

Wan Jun looked at the accident with his eyes widen. Ying Yue screamed in pain as she got a wound from the impact. The rider got up slowly and apologized to Ying Yue, who only responded with a angry look and cried in pain.

 

Wan Jun ran towards them and helped Ying Yue up. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it!", the guy who was riding the bicycle said as he bowed. Wan Jun looked at him to see that he got few small wounds from the impact. He sighed, "Next time, learn how to ride the bicycle properly so you won't cause a problem. You can go now and treat your wounds.", Wan Jun said.

 

The guy bowed again and took his bike and walked away from them. Ying Yue turned to him, still, with an angry look, "Why did you let him off? He should pay!", she demanded. Wan Jun rolled his eyes, "Look, if you make him pay, things will be worse for the both of you. Let's treat your wound first before it get infected.", he said as he grabbed her hand, leading the way to a hospital.

 

Ying Yue froze at the sudden move of him. But followed his steps nonetheless. She felt her heary beated in fast rhythms, making her feel a little bit uncomfortable. Why did my heart beated fast when he grabbed my hand? She thought but then shook those kind of thoughts off.

 

She then thought of the guy who bumped into her. She became angry again as her eyes glowed violet, but then returned back to normal as she tried to control her battle points. Don't get angry yet, Ying Yue. Control your battle points or else your cover will be blown! She reminded herself as she took a deep breathe and calmed down.

 

Unknown to her, Wan Jun felt a weird but familiar battle points near him. He looked lightly as his surroundings, There's no one here, who could have this battle points? He then thought of Ying Yue, She couldn't have those battle points right? She's just a ma gua after all. He then shooked this thought as they reached a hospital.

 

---

 

Jin Bao San and his two followers run away from a place, laughing like mad maniacs. They stopped running near a hospital as they panted heavily. "We're a genius! We got this video games for free!", Jin Bao San exclaimed as they laughed harder.

 

"Then Bao San Ge, can I have one of your video games?", Shang Ban Sheng asked. Jin Bao San laughed before his face turned into a serious one, "You can't, this is mine!", he said as he hugged the video games he got or 'steal'. Shang Ban Sheng and Wo Bu Chou looked at him in disbelief. "Bao San Ge! We helped you got these video games from the store! How can you only have them all?", they demanded.

 

"You can't. This is only mine. This. Is. Mine.", Jin Bao San said as he looked at them with a childish look then looked away. He suddenly saw Zhong Wan Jun and the girl that he saw before walking together hand in hand. He gasped, "Oh my god!", he said.

 

His two followers looked at him with curiousty, "Bao San Ge, what is it?", they asked. Jin Bao San looked at them with a crying look, "Look! The sleeping monster stole my girl!", he cried as they looked at them. They watched the two as they entered the hospital.

 

"Bao San Ge, what are they doing in the hospital?", Wo Bu Chou asked as he looked at Jin Bao San, as well as Shang Ban Sheng. "A guy and a girl going inside a hospital... Could it be? Oh no! My girl is done for good!", Jin Bao San ranted as he overeacted things again.

 

Shang Ban Sheng and Wo Bu Chou looked at each other as they realized what Jin Bao San meant. "Bao San Ge, we have your back.", they said as they cried with Jin Bao San.

 

---

 

It was already nighttime and Ying Yue was still following Wan Jun despite the accident that she got into. Wan Jun sighed as he saw her shadow at the ground while he was on his way home. He stopped walking as he turned around to face her. "What now?", he asked.

 

Ying Yue looked at him, This is my chance to gain his trust! "I don't have any place to stay in.", she said as she lowered her head. "What do you mean?", he asked her. She told him the same story that she said to Jin Bao San. 

 

Wan Jun's eyes softened, "You could have told me, I might let you stay in my house", he said. "But you look like you don't care. And we're opposite genders, how can I stay in your house?", she asked as she looked at him.

 

"Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm not what you think I am. And I respect girls, I don't do bad things to them.", he said. "Then is it okay if I stay over your house?", she asked as she titled her head. Wan Jun shrugged his shoulders, "I don't mind. But don't ever enter my room or else I'll kick you out of my house.", he warned her.

 

Ying Yue smiled as inncently as she could at him. "Thank you!", she said. Wan Jun held her hand once again, and lead her to his house. Ying Yue felt hot at the moment, Just what is happening to me? Why is my heart beating fast whenever he held my hand? She thought as she looked at Wan Jun who was looking at the road in front of him.