PLAN

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Lei Ke Si looked at the sleeping guy on his couch. He knew something wasn't right, and he will eventually find it out. He heard a grunt and looked to see the guy slowly waking up.

 

"Teacher Ke Si?", he asked while rubbing his eyes. Lei Ke Si looked at him, "Student Zhong, shouldn't you be at your house at this time? Why are you out and why are you beaten up?", Ke Si asked.

 

"Why? Today's Monday so we have classes right?", Zhong Wan Jun asked, confused. "But Zhong Ji Yi Ban already graduated.", Ke Si said, confused at what he said.

 

"Zhong Ji Yi Ban graduated?", Wan Jun asked, surprised. "Yeah, and you graduated with them, did you forget it?", Ke Si asked, having a feeling that there's part of this story that he didn't know. 

 

"I never graduated, I was kidnapped!", Wan Jun exclaimed. "You got kidnapped? But you always attend classes how did that happened?", Ke Si asked.

 

"I was kidnapped four months ago!", Wan Jun said, Why didn't he knew that I was kidnapped? Lei Ke Si made a face, "Okay, you should rest first. I'll find out the truth later, do you want Lei Ting to know what happened to you?," Ke Si stated.

 

"No need, I don't want her to worry.", Wan Jun said as he smiled. "Then I'll leave you here for a while.", Ke Si said, then went to his room. Zhong Wan Jun got kidnapped, but he was definitely in the class this whole four months... Just what really happened to him?

 

One week later...

 

The class of Zhong Ji Yi Ban stood at their classroom, they agreed to hang out there even if it's vacation, since this place holds a lot of spexial memories. Ah Xiang was there as well because Zhi Ge doesn't want to leave her alone.

 

"Ahhh~ I miss the room's atmosphere!", Jin Bao San said as he sniffed the air. "I will never forget this place.", Na Ge Shei said and everyone agreed with him.

 

"Your classroom looks cool.", Ah Xiang whispered to Zhi Ge. "Yeah it is, this room doesn't belong to Zhong Ji Yi Ban if the walls aren't painted in this way.", Zhi Ge whispered back.

 

"I heard that some students who transferred here also left after a few months.", Ah Xiang said. "I put the blame on the scriptwriters, especially at what they did to KO One 5. It's a complete trash.", Zhi Ge said sadly.

 

That made Ah Xiang laugh, "Do you mean, a KO series without you is pointless?", she asked. "You can say it that way.", Zhi Ge said as they laughed.

 

Then someone hits them in their head, "Hey! Who told you to say some things that are not on the script? Follow the script!", Jin Bao San ranted. Zhi Ge and Ah Xiang gave him a cold look, then Jin Bao San sweat dropped at their reaction, "Sorry...".

 

"What they're saying is true though.", Tai Yang said, as everyone agreed with her. "I wanted to say this to the past scriptwriter but I can't do it. I thank our author for letting me express what I feel, 我愛你妹妹!", Zhi Ge said as he made a heart in his hand.

 

(Awn~ I love you too! But I love Wei Jin more! :">)

 

Ah Xiang made look at him, Zhi Ge noticed this and sweat dropped. "I mean it in a friendship way.", Zhi Ge explained, "I know, why are you explaining it?", Ah Xiang .

 

Zhi Ge pouted, "You're at it again, why do you love to tease me?", he asked. "Because I love to see you get flustered or teased by something I said.", Ah Xiang said as she smiled playfully. Zhi Ge just looked at her and made a cute frowning face.

 

Shuang Long looked at them in jealousy, I have to seperate them soon... Then someone entered the classroom, it was Lei Ke Si.

 

Lei Ke Si was surprised to see Shuang Long in the room, Isn't he inside my car? How did he got here that fast? "What are you guys doing here?" he asked. "Lei Ke Si, what a surprise! You're here too.", Da Dong greeted.

 

"We miss our classroom so we visited it.", Qiu Qiu said. Zhong Ji Yi Ban is Zhong Ji Yi Ban, Lei Ke Si thought as he smiled. Then his phone rang, he looked to see that it was Wan Jun who's calling him.

 

He looked at Shuang Long and noticed that he's not holding any cellphone so he answered it, "Where are you?", Ke Si asked. "I'm in the car, why?", Wan Jun said on the other line, Lei Ke Si gave him a temporary phone to communicate on.

 

"Wait for me, I think I know who that guy is.", Lei Ke Si said then he ended the call. He faced the class, "I'll be going now.", he said then left the room.

 

With Lei Ke Si...

 

Lei Ke Si opened the car door then sat on the drivers seat. "So who is it?", Wan Jun asked, he was sitting beside him. "The guy who pretended to be you was Wan Shuang Long.", Lei Ke Si said. 

 

"Wan Shuang Long? Who's that?", Wan Jun asked. "He's your alternage counterpart, I can feel that his battle points are around 11000. Be careful if you guys crossed paths again.", Lei Ke Si reminded.

 

He's that strong? I can't fight with him in my condition right now... What should I do? Wan Jun sighed as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Do you want them to know the truth? Besides, alternate counterparts can't live in the same dimension.", Lei Ke Si said, worried.

 

"Did Wan Shuang Long do anything bad during this four months?", Wan Jun asked. "He didn't do anything bad. Actually he's very active in class, if I compared him to you, and he's friendly too.", Lei Ke Si said.

 

"That's weird, how come no one noticed that the Wan Jun who's been with them for four months is acting strange?", Wan Jun asked, dumbfounded. "Everyone was suspicious at first but then everyone thinks that you became like that because they made you happy on your birthday.", Lei Ke Si explained.

 

"Oh... Thanks for letting me know. When my battle points are enough for me to beat him, I'll surprise him.", Wan Jun said as he thought of a plan.

 

Back in the class...

 

Everyone was watching some horror movie inside the classroom, the guys who are brave just stared at the screen normally while the ladies screamed in fear, including Zhi Ge who was hugging Ah Xiang in fear.

 

"Don't turn to the right! You'll be dead!", Da Dong said as he stared at the screen. The girl on the movie turned right and a pale guy who was holding an axe killed the girl, the ladies in Zhong Ji Yi Ban screamed as they covered their eyes.

 

Then a smoke was released in the classroom, everyone covered their noses as the smoke got thicker. "What the hell is this?!", Lei Ting asked as she stood up. Everyone looked around to see where the smoke came from. 

 

"Where's Wan Jun?", Ling Long asked, looking for him. At the same time, everyone got dizzy for a few minutes. "Who released the smoke?!", Jin Bao San shouted, then passed out. Everyone passed out after that, as on cue, a group of people entered the classroom and brought each student to the same abandoned building where Wan Jun stayed when he got kidnapped.

 

Shuang Long looked at the passed out people before him and smirked, "Good job Black Dragon, you didn't disappoint me.", he said. "I only did this for my brother, can I leave now?", Hei Long asked.

 

"You can leave.", Shuang Long said, totally not caring about him anymore. Hei Long left in a hurry, Shuang Long looked at Ah Xiang and smirked once again, You'll be mine soon, Sun Shang Xiang...