THE WEDDING

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

"Ya Se! Are you done yet?", a voice asked. She's wearing a white dress and white heels. Her face has a simple make-up on it and her hair was done as well. "I'm coming!", Ya Se replied as he went outside of the house in a black tuxedo. "You look pretty, as always, Wu Xiong.", Ya Se commented. Wu Xiong blushed, "Aiyo, it's not me who's getting married today.", she said. "You're still the prettiest girl in my eyes.", Ya Se said and stared at her lovingly. "Don't stare at me, we're gonna be late.", Wu Xiong said. "Alright, Da Dong will hit me if we get late.", Ya Se said as he and Wu Xiong went inside their car, then drove to Lei Ting and Da Dong's wedding location, which is at a church.

In the church...

"One, two, three, smile!", Zhi Ge said as he clicked the camera. He, Qiu Qiu, Yan Yan and Gu Zhan were taking pictures with Da Dong. Everyone was dressed in a white dress for girls and in a black tuxedo for boys. Then Zhong Wan Jun came and walked to their direction, "Congrats, Wang Da Dong.", he said in his usual tone. Da Dong smiled, "Thanks, I'm going to take care of Lei Ting, I promise you that.", he said as he patted Wan Jun's left shoulder. Wan Jun smiled in return, he was glad that Lei Ting finally met her soul mate, and he knew that he will find his soul mate soon too.

"So are you guys going to continue this wedding without your ex-form teacher?", a feminine  voice said. They all looked behind and got a surprised look. " Jin Gang Jie Jie, you're here!", Da Dong exclaimed. "Of course I'm here, how can I miss my student's wedding? That wouldn't look good.", Yun Han said. "Jie! You're here!", a voice said. Yun Han turned around and saw that her sister is here, as well as her husband. "Mei, I haven't seen you for a long time! Did he did anything bad to you?", Yun Han asked as she hugged her sister. "I'm doing well, Jie. Ya Se won't do bad things to me.", Wu Xiong said as she smiled. "That's good then.", Yun Han said. "Narcissist, long time no see!", Da Dong greeted him as they hugged for a second. "Long time no see, Egomaniac. I wouldn't miss my buddy's wedding.", Ya Se said. "I heard that you became Zhong Ji Yi Ban's form teacher.", Da Dong said. "Yes, I wouldn't want my favorite class to fall apart just because they don't have a leader for a short period of time.", Ya Se explained as he grinned. "I understand that, but Xiao Yu and Lei Ke Si became Zhong Ji Yi Ban's teacher now, and I'm still a student! Did you guys secretly graduated without me?", Da Dong asked. That made Ya Se laugh, "Egomaniac, we already told you before that we will finish our studies, it's only you who said "I'm gonna join Xiu with the Imperial Guards to make peace in this world", so you can't blame us.", he said. Ya Se's words made the groom shocked, then he faked a cry. "I thought you guys were my friends, but it turns out that you guys are traitors!", Da Dong acted. Gu Zhan, Zhi Ge, Qiu Qiu, Li Yan Yan and Zhong Wan Jun silently walked away. "What's all the drama here?", Lei Ke Si asked as he and Xiao Yu joined them. "Egomamiac's being a drama queen when I told him that all of us graduated without him", Ya Se explained. "Da Dong, it's okay. Lei Ke Si and I will help you graduate from Zhong Ji Yi Ban.", Xiao Yu said. Then Da Dong looked at Xiao Yu with thankful eyes, "Thank you so much, my dearest Xiao Yu.", he said as he holds Xiao Yu's hands. 

---

"King, are you ready?", Qiu Qiu asked as she walked inside Lei Ting's room. "I'm ready!", Lei Ting said as she walked out of the curtains. "King, you're really pretty.", Qiu Qiu said in awe. Lei Ting was wearing the same clothes she wore in her dream (in KO One 5). "Thanks.", Lei Ting replied shyly, she isn't used with people complimenting her looks. "Let's go, King. It's starting.", Qiu Qiu said as she and Lei Ting walked inside the church. Lao Sun's the one who will walk with Lei Ting in the aisle, since her parents are no longer here. Qiu Qiu went to her seat beside Li Yan Yan. Lei Ting and Lao Sun started walking as soon as a slow song was played, Lei Ting could see Da Dong smiling towards her. Da Dong's parents are also there. Lei Ting finally stood in Da Dong's side as they faced the priest. 

A few moments later... (I'm sorry guys, I don't know how the process of a wedding goes.)

"Wang Da Dong, are you willing to marry Lei Ting, for the better or for the worse, in health or in sickness, until death breaks you two apart?", the priest asked Da Dong. Da Dong looked at Lei Ting then smiled, "I do.". Lei Ting's heart skipped a beat, hearing those words. "Lei Ting, are you willing to marry Wang Da Dong, for the better or for the worse, in health or in sickness, until death breaks you two apart?", the priest asked Lei Ting. Lei Ting took a glance at Da Dong then smiled, "I do.", she said. "You may now kiss the bride," the priest told Da Dong. Da Dong and Lei Ting stared at each other for a second, then finally kissed, making everyone shout in joy. Wang Da Dong's parents, Lao Sun, and Zhong Wan Jun smiled with tears in their eyes. After all that happened to Da Dong and Lei Ting, they're now happily married.