PINK BUBBLES

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Flashback

 

Shuang Long was walking towards the school's gate, wanting to go home after the graduation so he can change his clothes. As he neared the gate someone approached him. "Congratulations, happy graduation.".

 

Shuang Long looked to see Tong Tong and Xiao Hu in front of him. "Why didn't you guys graduated with us?", he asked. "We didn't finished our studies here so we can't graduate with you guys. But we are proud that we are part of this school's history.", Xiao Hu said.

 

"That's a pity then.", Shuang Long said. Then an idea came into his mind, "Do you guys want to come with us in Zhong Ji Can Ting? Zhong Ji Yi Ban will celebrate there.", he asked them. Tong Tong and Xiao Hu looked at each other then faced him, "Sorry, we have other plans for today, so we can't go with you.", Tong Tong apoligized.

 

Shuang Long felt his heart ache, "Oh, it's okay.", he said as he smiled faintly. "Tong Tong, can I have a talk with you?", Shuang Long asked as his courage raced in him. Tong Tong looked at Xiao Hu, who nodded in response, then faced Shuang Long, "Sure.".

 

They walked away from the gate and stood at a convinience store. "Um...", Shuang Long started but his courage was slowly fading away. Tong Tong just looked at him. "What is it?", she asked.

 

Shuang Long took a deep breathe and... " Tong Tong, I like you.", he said as he avoided her gaze, feeling shy all of a sudden. Tong Tong was surprised, she didn't know what to say in his sudden confession. She already have him, she doesn't have anything to ask for.

 

"Sorry... I already have someone I like.", Tong Tong said as she bowed apologetically. Shuang Long looked at her with a surprised and hurt look. "Is it Xiao Hu?", he whispered. Tong Tong looked at him with an apologetic look, "He's very important to me, and a huge part of my life. There's nothing I could ask for.", she said.

 

Shuang Long forced a smile, "It's okay, I understand.", he said as he walked away. The truth is, he didn't understand at all.

 

End of flashback

 

Shuang Long just stared at Ah Xiang, as he remember that flashback scene. "He is...?", Ah Xiang asked. "He's Classmate Zhong Wan Jun.", Zhi Ge replied. "He really looks like Guan Yu.", Ah Xiang said.

 

"Hello, Classmate Zhong. I'm Sun Shang Xiang.", Ah Xiang introduced herself. "Hello.", he greeted back. He then walked to his seat and sat on it. "What's up with him?", Gu Zhan asked. "I don't know, I haven't seen him like this for a long time.", Ling Long said.

 

"Wow, Zhi Ge. You finally have a girlfriend.", Tai Yang . Ah Xiang looked at her in surprise, Gan Zhao Lie? "Classmate Tai Yang, don't joke around.", Zhi Ge said. "Okay, I won't.", Tai Yang said as she went beside Shen Mi. Oh, it's just her alternate... 

 

Ah Xiang glanced at Zhi Ge while speaking on him through telepathy, Hey, that's Gan Zhao Lie's alternate... You won't fall for her right? 

 

Zhi Ge looked at her in shock, I won't! Why would I like her? Besides, Gan Zhao Lie is Liu Bei's fiance. I don't have feelings for her or Classmate Tai Yang! Classmate Tai Yang already has Shen Mi, and I only like you! Ah Xiang almost laughed at what Zhi Ge said and at his expression. Why is he so cute?

 

 Okay, I was just joking. Why do you have to take it so seriously? She asked him through telepathy. Zhi Ge sighed in relief while Ah Xiang holds back a giggle. The two of them looked up to see the whole class looking at them weirdly. "Are you guys alright?", Da Dong asked. Zhi Ge and Ah Xiang sweat dropped, and nodded slowly at the same time. Zhi Ge already told Ah Xiang that instead of shooking their head, they have to nod their head if they agreed to something.

 

Shuang Long was looking at Ah Xiang, then an evil smirk formed in his face, If I can't have Tong Tong, then I'll have to make you mine... He thought of his new plan that is unknown to everyone.

 

Zhi's Family House.

 

Ah Xiang sat in one of the living room's sofa, while she looked at the living room, her luggage beside the sofa. Zhi Ge's house is so different from my house... It's so pretty... Then Zhi Ge gave her a glass of water.

 

"Is it okay if I stayed here?", Ah Xiang asked him. "It's okay, my dad won't mind it.", Zhi Ge said. Ah Xiang felt awkward at the thought of staying in his house. "Why? Don't you like it?", Zhi Ge asked out of nowhere.

 

"No, it's just that... I'm not used living with someone whom I'm not familiar with...", Ah Xiang confessed. Zhi Ge smiled slightly, "It's understandable, and I'm sure you'll get used to my dad's attitude. Sometimes he's like a father and sometimes he acts like a mother.".

 

"Acts like a mother? How?", Ah Xiang asked, confused. "You'll know it soon.", Zhi Ge said as he gave her his signature smile. Ah Xiang smiled back at him.

 

Then the front door of the house opened. Zhi Shui came in running in the house, his clothes were wet. "Dad! What happened?", Zhi Ge asked as he rushed to his dad helping him. "I'm okay, I'm okay.", Zhi Shui said, then looked at the living room to see Ah Xiang.

 

Ah Xiang stood up in surprise, Where's my manners at? She thought as she avoided Zhi Shui's gaze. "This is...?", Zhi Shui asks as he looked at Zhi Ge. "Oh! Dad, meet Sun Shang Xiang.", Zhi Ge said as he guided his dad towards the sofa. 

 

"You're Sun Shang Xiang?", Zhi Shui asked in surprised as he looked at her. Ah Xiang just nodded awkwardly. "Isn't she from Silver Dimension? How did...?", Zhi Shui asked, totally confused. "Dad, I'll explain everything to you later, but can I ask a favor?", Zhi Ge said. "Sure, what is it?", Zhi Shui asked.

 

"Can Ah Xiang stay here? She doesn't know anyone here and it's inconvinient for her if I let her stay on an apartment.", Zhi Ge explained. Zhi Shui looked at him then to Ah Xiang. 

 

How awkward... Ah Xiang thought as she stared at the floor. "Okay, I'll let her stay.", Zhi Shui said. Ah Xiang looked up in surprise. "Thanks dad!", Zhi Ge said as he hugged his dad. Ah Xiang looked at them, I never knew that he was this sweet to his dad... How cute... 

 

Then Zhi Ge parted away from his dad and carried Ah Xiang's luggage. "I'll show you to your room.", Zhi Shui said as he leaded the way. Ah Xiang looked at Zhi Ge who gave her a comforting smile. The two of them followed Zhi Shui, as pink bubbles surrounded them.