APOLOGY

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Two pair of eyes stared at Lei Ting in disbelief, while she stared at them with a apologetic look. Lei Ting went to Qiu Qiu's house to tell Gu Zhan some bad news. "So you're saying that... Xiao Ge will stay in Silver Dimension to pretend as Liu Bei?", Gu Zhan asked. Lei Ting nodded her head, then Gu Zhan sighed in disbelief. "But Xiao Ge isn't used to being alone when he started hanging out with Zhan, how can he survive there?", Qiu Qiu asked. "That's what I'm worried about. Lei Ting, can't you accompany him there? I'm afraid that Xiao Ge will lost it if he stayed longer there.", Gu Zhan asked, worried. "You guys know the rules right? I can't stay there cause what if I had a alternate there? She or I might die cause we can't stay in the same dimension.", Lei Ting explained. Gu Zhan and Qiu Qiu just looked at each other, both having a worried look in their faces.

Lei Ting took her phone and clicked Facebook. She was scrolling on her feed but one post made her stop. "So, this is the Silver Dimension... wow!" - Zhi Ge. Then she looked at the comments and saw Xiu saying that he misses Silver Dimension and Wu Hu Jiang. He asked a favor to Zhi Ge to say hi for him and told Zhi Ge that he might see Gu Zhan's alternate in there, with the name of Huang Zhong. But Zhi Ge's reply shocked her, he says that none of them looks like Gu Zhan but Guan Yu sure do looks like Zhong Wan Jun. That made Lei Ting think, how didn't she noticed that the guy who Zhang Fei hitted was Wan Jun's alternate? How could she miss it?

Lei Ting froze as she saw Xiu's reply. "Wait, what??? Are you sure you're in the Silver Dimension??? AND WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING THERE????" - Xiu. Oh god, he's angry! Lei Ting decided to tell Xiu what happened, by commenting her mistake in Zhi Ge's post. Then Da Dong replied, "Hey, that story sounds familiar!". She sighed as she saw Xiu's reply to her comment, though his comment made her feel less guilty, she's still responsible for this mistake. 

"King, don't worry. I'm sure Xiao Ge will be fine on his own, I remember Zhan telling me that when he and Xiao Ge aren't friends yet, he's an independent person.", Qiu Qiu reassured her. "Yeah, but Xiu's right. Lei Ting, you and Da Dong are really made for each other.", Gu Zhan said. "What makes you say that?", Lei Ting asked, confused. "Because you and Wang Da Dong made the same mistake.", Gu Zhan said, then laughed with Qiu Qiu giggling, Lei Ting just sighed, again.