Announcement

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Dear readers,

 

This is not an update, but an announcement.

 

First, I'm here to sadly announce that this KO6 Fanfic will be discontinued. I wrote this 3 years ago without the knowledge of events of what happened in KO5. I was waiting for the KO5 with English subtitles so I can go back to writing this fanfic. After watching KO5 with English subs (a very big thank you to the people who subbed KO5), I realized that I created more loopholes for the whole series. I had no more ideas on how to continue this fanfic because of the conflict I made - by writing this fanfic without the knowledge of KO5. 

 

Second, I'll happily announce that I will have a new KO6 Fanfic. This time, it has the knowledge from KO5. I won't write carelessly again to avoid the same mistake I did on this fanfic. It will have a new plot, and it is very different from this one. I'd give the credits to my mutual, who gave me the idea for the new KO6 Fanfic. A big thank you to you (you know who you are). Sooner or later, I'll be working on the new KO6 Fanfic.

 

Third, I won't delete this fanfic, in case no one will like the new KO6 Fanfic. 

 

I'm very sorry, I know you're all disappointed on me and sad. And, thank you all for understanding.