INCOMING CHAOS

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

After the Xia family fixed up the mess that Xia Mei made, they all sat at Lei Ting's couch in the living room, while Ah Gong has a box of pizza and eating one slice. "We're here to tell you some bad news.", Xia Yu said. "What bad news?", Da Dong asked.

 

"There are some yi neng users reported missing for these past weeks in Iron Dimension and when they came back, they don't remember where they went or what they did while they were gone.", Xia Tian said.

 

Da Dong looked at them seriously, "Narcissist and Xiao Yu told me about this.", he said while remembering their conversation. "This happened to Gold Dimension too?", Xia Tian asked. 

 

Da Dong nodded his head, "What's going on now?", Zhi Ge asked out of curiousty. "All in all, we're here because the Iron Dimension has been taken over by Lord Diablo.", Xia Mei stated. Everyone looked at them in shock, "Lord Diablo is back?!", Da Dong asked. 

 

"Yes, but he didn't clearly took over our dimension. Meng Zhu, Dong Cheng Wei, Lan Ling Wang, Ah Xiang and A Chord's taking care of Iron Dimension. We hope that they'll win the battle there.", Xiong Ge said. 

 

"We have to help them!", Gu Zhan offered. "You can't go there.", Ah Gong said after eating his third slice of pizza. "Why not?", Lei Ting asked. "The Dimension Door has been acting weird lately and I feel that Lord Diablo is behind this.", Ye Si Ren said.

 

"I'm sorry.", Xia Tian said out of nowhere making everyone's attention go to him. "What are you apologizing for?", Zhi Ge asked cutely. "If I killed Lord Diablo back then in the Great Battle, we won't be doing this.", Xia Tian explained. 

 

Da Dong gave him a reassuring look, "It's not your fault alright? Besides, if you killed Lord Diablo back then, the balance of good and evil will be gone for good!", he said as he smiled. "Yeah, Little Big Brother. It's not your fault, stop thinking about it okay?", Xia Mei said sweetly. 

 

Xia Yu made a teasing look, "Why is my annoying little sister being sweet and good right now? Oh! She wants to impress someone.", he teased. "Hey! I'm not trying to impress someone!", Xia Mei exclaimed as she gave a glance at Zhong Wan Jun, which he didn't notice.

 

Xia Yu just laughed at his, now, annoyed sister. While everyone just looked at them since they don't know the Xia family's personality yet.

 

---

 

Smoke filled the place and there are loud sounds, which sounded like a fight. "Xiu! Are you okay?", a female voice asked. A cough can be heard then a voice said, "I'm okay, go protect yourself!", it was a male voice.

 

The smokes cleared and you can see two groups fighting one another. The first group consists of eight people while the second group has many people wearing black clothes. The second group gives off a scary snd murderous aura while the first group looks tired, you can see that most of them has serious injuries.

 

"Meng Zhu, what should we do now?", the guy named Xiu asked. Meng Zhu just stared at the other group before him, "Let's wait for them to make the first move.", he said. The others nodded their head and got to their positions. 

 

"Don't they get tired? We've been fighting with them for hours!", A Chord demanded. Xiu gave him a stern look, "Stop complaining A Chord. It's our mission to protect this dimension.", he stated.

 

Then they heard Ah Xiang scream, they all looked to see that there's some people (or demons rather) beating her up. Xiu rushed over to them and beat those people up. He checked her to see that she was bleeding badly.

 

"Ah Xiang, you should go back now.", Xiu ordered her. Ah Xiang looked at him, "I don't want to.", she said. Xiu gave her a stern look, "Don't be stubborn Ah Xiang. This is for your own good.", he stated.

 

"Watch out!", Lan Ling Wang said as he blocked the punch that the attacker throw at Xiu and Ah Xiang. Lan Ling Wang flinched in pain and everyone joined them. They all looked at the demons and saw that they were charging their powers at them. They all flew as the power hits them towards a door.

 

---

 

Ah Xiang was having a walk near the sea, she was looking at the birds flying in the sky. "Wei ni yong gan, wei ni bian de qiang han. Wei ni xue hui cheng dan, pei ni ba wei lai zou wan. Dan xiao gui cong ci bian de yong gan. Lu tu hen zhang, wo bu tou xiang. Rang wo ba cuo guo de me yi ke tian man...", her phone rang.

 

She answered it, "Hello?", she said. "Ah Xiang!", a male voice replies, it was Zhi Ge. "What's up?", she asked him. "I was thinking of giving a nickname for you.", Zhi Ge replied. 

 

"Nickname? Why?", Ah Xiang asked him. "Because you have a nickname for me and I don't have one for you. It's kind of unfair.", Zhi Ge replied on the other line. "Okay, then give me a nickname.", she challenged him.

 

"How about Xiang Xiang?", Zhi Ge asks. Ah Xiang frowned lightly, "That's Feng Chu's nickname for me.", she said. Zhi Ge laughed a little, "Oh, right...", he said. "How about Min Min?", he asked her. 

 

"Min Min?", Ah Xiang asked in confusion. "Because you look like my idol, Chen Shi Min so I decided to call you that.", Zhi Ge said. Ah Xiang could imagine him blushing as he said those words. 

 

"And I thought your idols are Wang Shi An and Wu Xin Ti?", Ah Xiang said while giggling. "Hey, can't I idolize three person at once?", Zhi Ge asked. "You can't.", Ah Xiang said. "Why not?", he asked.

 

"You should learn to be content with the single thing that you have.", Ah Xiang replied. Zhi Ge was in silence for a while. "Hey, are you still there?", Ah Xiang asked breaking the silence. "I've thought of it and you're right. By the way, I changed your name in my contacts to Min Min.", Zhi Ge said.

 

"Are you serious?", Ah Xiang laughed in disbelief. "I'm serious, besides, you are more beautiful than Shi Min.", Zhi Ge replied. Ah Xiang stopped for a moment then puts her phone near her lips, "Aren't you forgetting that we're the same person?", she asked him. "Oh please, we're acting right now. Just go with the flow.", Zhi Ge replied.

 

"Huang Wei Jin -- Zhi Ge, you should watch what you're saying. That's not in the script!", Ah Xiang reminded him. "Okay, okay. Calm down.", Zhi Ge said in a gentle tone. "I'll be going now, I have to take some fresh air.", Ah Xiang said. They said each other good bye and ended the call.

 

Ah Xiang walked away from the sea and looked at the ground. She find the flowers cute and that made her smile a little. She then bumps into someone, and almost made her fall. Why does this girl looks familiar?

 

Then it clicked her, Ah! This is Li Ya's friend. Xing Yue or Yin Yue? I forgot her name... "Um... are you okay?", Ah Xiang asked as she looks at Ying Yue who wore dark clothes and has a gloomy expression.

 

Ying Yue looked at her, giving her a pitiful look. "Hey, you don't look good. I should take you to the hospital.", Ah Xiang said with concern. But then Ying Yue's eyes glowed violet and she smirked. She started to talk with some weird language that made Ah Xiang's eyes widened. It can't be... How can she speak in demon language? Before she knew it, all she saw was now darkness.