THE TRUTH

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Lei Ting and Da Dong was looking at Zhi Ge with a disappointed look, while Gu Zhan looks angry. Zhi Ge avoided their gazes as they stared at him, they left the main place to have their own privacy.

 

"Zhi Ge, why did you lie to us?", Lei Ting asked. Zhi Ge didn't answered, instead, he just looked at the ground, feeling nervous. "Classmate Ah Wu, answer her question.", Da Dong said plainly. "I...", Zhi Ge muttered but nothing came out after that.

 

"You what?", Lei Ting asked one more time. Zhi Ge sighed and decided to tell her them the truth, "Actually, I do have a plan to tell you guys that Sun Shang Xiang arrived, you said that I should avoid her so I won't mess the dimension flow but... I didn't have a time to tell you guys that until... I fell in love with her... But, I didn't expected that I would fall for her, please forgive me Classmate Lei Ting.", Zhi Ge pleaded as he bowed.

 

Da Dong looked at Lei Ting who has a serious look on her face. He knew that she still blames herself and that it's her fault why Zhi Ge is experiencing this. "Why didn't you tell me then? I'm your bestfriend!", Gu Zhan shouted, while glaring slightly at Zhi Ge.

 

"Zhan, listen to me. I really want to tell you that but you're always with Qiu Qiu and Jin Bao San keeps popping out of nowhere whenever I video call you. I'm sorry, Zhan. I never want to lie to you.", Zhi Ge said, as he bowed again with tears falling in his cheeks.

 

Unknown to them, Zhang Fei, Ma Chao and Huang Zhong were eavesdropping at their conversation. "Why are they treating Da Ge like that? It's not his fault that he fell in love with Da Sao.", Zhang Fei commented. "Shh, keep your voice down or we'll be discovered.", Huang Zhong whispered.

 

"What are you guys doing?", a voice said from behind. They jumped in surprise and turned around to see Guan Yu, Zhao Yun and Cao Cao. "Oh, it's just you guys. Scared me to death.", Ma Chao said as he placed his hand on his heart.

 

"Listening to other people's conversations is not good.", Zhao Yun said as he looked at them. "Aiya, can't you guys see that Da Ge is being scolded by them? Do you guys want to see our Da Ge get scolded just because of love?", Zhang Fei ranted. "What?", Guan Yu said, then joined them with their eavesdropping.

 

"Da Dong, what should we do?", Lei Ting asked, as she looked at him. "If Sun Shang Xiang is from Gold Dimension then Meng Zhu won't punish him. But if she's really from this dimension, then I'm sorry Classmate Ah Wu, you'll be punished.", Da Dong stated.

 

"What?! Da Ge will be punished?! How cruel of them!", Zhang Fei exclaimed but was shushed by Cao Cao. "We have to convince them not to punish him, Zhi Ge didn't do anything wrong.", Cao Cao said. Wu Hu Jiang shooked their heads and joined their conversation.

 

"We won't allow it!", Wu Hu Jiang and Cao Cao said as they surrounded Zhi Ge. Zhi Ge looked up and was surprised to see his brothers taking his side, he felt happy at that moment. "You guys have no place to object our decision.", Gu Zhan said, annoyed. 

 

"But love is not a crime!", Zhao Yun shouted, as Wu Hu Jiang and Cao Cao agreed with him. "You guys know nothing about love!", Gu Zhan shouted. "Hey! Just because we can't understand math, you can just insult us like that! That's cruel!", Zhang Fei shouted as his face turned black.

 

Zhi Ge panicked, and tried to calm Zhang Fei down, "San Di! Calm down, okay? Xia Hou Zhi will get angry at you!", he exclaimed. Zhang Fei calmed down as his face turned into his normal color, but glares at Gu Zhan darkly.

 

"Hey, stop fighting like uncultured people, I have something to say.", a voice interrupted. Everyone turned to see Sun Quan walking to them. "I heard everything that you guys talked about.", Sun Quan said as he looked at them.

 

"So you're eavesdropping on us too?", Da Dong asked. "Isn't it obvious?", Sun Quan said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "Anyway, my Chou Lao Mei (stinky little sister) is not my biological sister, she was adopted.", he continued.

 

Everyone was in shock, "Wait, you are supposed to be the one who was adopted. How did that happened?", Gu Zhan asked, completely confused. "My Da Ge and Chou Lao Mei was adopted, but they are real siblings. They went to this dimension when they were five or six years old, and got their memory erased at the moment they step into this dimension.", Sun Quan explained. 

 

"So which Dimension are they from?", Lei Ting asked. "They're from your dimension, also known as Gold Dimension.", Sun Quan answered. Everyone's jaw dropped as they heard the news. "Wait, we already have Tong Tong in Gold Dimension, how is it possible?", Gu Zhan pointed out.

 

"She's probably my sister's twin.", Sun Quan said, "I remember Dad saying something about the Tong family in Gold Dimension when I was four.", he said. "That's great! Da Ge won't be punished then!", Ma Chao exclaimed as he hugged Zhi Ge, everyone followed him after that.

 

"Let me go! I can't breathe!", Zhi Ge managed to speak out as he was being hugged. "Does Sun Shang Xiang know this?", Lei Ting asked. "She doesn't know it yet, I'll talk to her now.", Sun Quan said then he looked for Ah Xiang.

 

3 hours later... Gold Dimension.

 

A crash can be heard from that same abondoned room where Wan Jun was. He became skinny after many months of staying there. He lost his cellphone and can't communicate through telepathy so he still couldn't do anything at this moment. 

 

Stupid kidnappers... If they're going to kidnap me, at least let me sleep in a bed or something... Wan Jun groaned as his stomach growled in hunger. He sighed, This is gonna be a long day... 

 

Zhong Ji Yi Ban.

 

A door appeared in the classroom as everyone looked at it carefully. "Hey, the door's here. Where's Wan Jun?", Ling Long asked but everyone didn't know where Shuang Long is.

 

It slowly opened, revealing Lei Ting, Da Dong, Gu Zhan, Zhi Ge and Sun Shang Xiang. Everyone stared at Ah Xiang for a moment, "Tong Tong? How did you go to Silver Dimension?", Qiu Qiu asked.

 

"She's not Tong Tong.", Gu Zhan said plainly. "Then who is she?", Jin Bao San asked. Ah Xiang looked at him, "Jiang Gan?", she asked, How did he went here? "That's not Jiang Gan, he's Jin Bao San.", Zhi Ge corrected her.

 

"Hello, I'm Sun Shang Xiang.", Ah Xiang introduced herself as she smiled. Everyone gasped, "You're Sun Shang Xiang?", they said in the same tone. "Yes, is there a problem?", Ah Xiang asked.

 

Shuang Long entered the room carrying a milk with him. Ah Xiang stared at him, Guan Yu? No... Jiang Gan's alternate is here so he should be Guan Yu's alternate. Shuang Long drank the milk as he walked towards them unknowingly.

 

He slowly looked at the Dimension Door, then saw Ah Xiang in front of him. He stared at her as he dropped his milk and it spilled on the floor. Ah Xiang just stared at him, confused at why is he looking at her like that.