SAM THE KITTEN

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

(A/N:: I'm changing Ah Xiang's (Xiu's wife) name to Yu Xiang since her real name is Ye He Na La Yu Xiang or Ye Yu Xiang for short. I'm also changing Ah Xiang (Zhi Ge's girlfriend) name into Tong Ming Mei so you guys won't be confused who's who. Therefore it's Yu Xiang (Ah Xiang from San Guo 2009) and Ming Mei (Ah Xiang from San Guo 2017)).

 

Jiu Wu looked at the two girls before in his eyes. Xiu's wife and Zhi Ge's girlfriend just looked back at him then looked at each other. Jiu Wu sighed, "How can this be possible? Two Sun Shang Xiang in front of me?", he said to himself.

 

"Since you both are named 'Ah Xiang', one of you need to change your name.", Jiu Wu said as he still looks at them. "But Meng Zhu, my real name is Ye He Na La Yu Xiang.", Yu Xiang said. Jiu Wu sweat dropped as he realized that he had forgotten about that, "Oh right, sorry. I'm getting old now.", he apologized.

 

"But Xiu calls me 'Ah Xiang' and so does Zhi Ge towards her.", Yu Xiang said as she referred to the girl beside her. "Actually, Bei Ge has a nickname for me.", Ming Mei admitted. "Bei Ge? You mean Zhi Ge?", Yu Xiang asked, Ming Mei nodded her head in response.

 

"So what's his nickname for you?", Jiu Wu asked. "Min Min.", Ming Mei answered. "Awww, that's cute!", Yu Xiang squeeled. "Still, Yu Xiang has still 'Xiang' in her name so you must change your name.", Jiu Wu said to Ming Mei. 

 

"I've thought of this name before, it's 'Tong Ming Mei'", Ming Mei said. Jiu Wu smiled as he thinks that things won't be difficult for them, "Then I'll renew your birth certificate.", he said. "Why do I need a birth certificate?", Ming Mei asked in confusion. "You still need to live like ma gua's.", Jiu Wu replied bluntly at her, Ming Mei and Yu Xiang just sweat dropped at his answer.

 

---

 

Zhong Wan Jun was having a walk on a hill (A/N:: Refer to the hill or mountain where Lei Ting and Da Dong met the flying cow in KO One Re-act.). He wanted to find a quiet place and he figured that this place is the perfect one since only a few people know this place.

 

Yung Yue followed Wan Jun on the hill. She watched him until she saw him looking calm as he stared at the blue sky. She smiled evily as she continued to watch him, This is the perfect target...

 

Wan Jun sat at the spot where you can see the sky (A/N:: It's where he and Lei Ting looked at the shooting stars with Da Dong and Qiu Qiu stalking them.). He closed his eyes as enjoyed the breeze as the wind gets cooler in every second. He then heard a noise which startled him. 

 

He opened his eyes and looked around, only to find that there was nothing or no one in sight. He heard a 'meow' coming from behind the tree. He stood up to find the kitten and saw it walking tiredly with a few bruises.

 

He walked towards it and the kitten shrinked in fear, thinking that Wan Jun will hurt him. Ying Yue's evil smile vanished and it was replaced by a natural smile. Oh my god a kitten! She watched Wan Jun who was trying to get the kitten.

 

"Come on little one, I won't hurt you.", Wan Jun said to the kitten as he reached out his arms. The kitten looked at him and slowly walked towards him, as if signaling that he trusted him. Wan Jun smiled as the kitten got into his arms and he picked the kitten up.

 

Ying Yue watched him and followed him until they got out from the hill. Wan Jun then runs towards a cat food store and bought food for the kitten. Ying Yue smiled as she watched him fed the kitten. This is so cute!

 

She can't control her body anymore as she wants to pet the kitten. She got out from her hiding spot and walked towards Wan Jun. "Aww what a cute kitten!", Ying Yue squeeled.

 

Wan Jun looked at her in surprise as she suddenly appeared, but his face made a calm and annoyed look after he recognize who this girl was. Isn't she the girl who disturbed my sleep before? What is she doing here?

 

Ying Yue looked at the kitten and squatted down, petting it in the head. "Is he your pet?", she asked as she looked up at Wan Jun, she doesn't want him to known that she followed him on the way there. Instead of answering her, Wan Jun just ignored her and stood up. 

 

"Hey, I'm talking to you!", Ying Yue exclaimed as she stood up as well forgetting the kitten. Wan Jun just looked at her plainly, as if showing that he doesn't care. Ying Yue pouted at him, "If you won't answer I'll take this kitten!", she said as she huffed in annoyance.

 

"Hey, I found the kitten first so it's mine!", Wan Jun exclaimed. Ying Yue looked at him in surprise, "I thought you don't care about anything? Judging by how you look at me. But I won't let this kitten to have a owner like you!", she said and she picked up the kitten.

 

Wan Jun looked at her, annoyed. He stared at her coldy before he stole the kitten from her hands gently, careful of not hurting the kitten. "Hey!", Ying Yue shouted as Wan Jun walked away from her with the kitten in his hands.

 

She then realized that she forgot to capture him. Shoot! I'll be a dead meat! Ah! I'll just thought of a plan to capture him then... She smiled evily as she tought of her new plan.

 

---

 

Wan Jun closed the door to his room as he was in his house with the kitten. He placed the kitten in his bed and he looked at it. The kitten fell asleep on his way on his house. He smiled as he looked at the kitten's black fur, the kitten has bright eyes that shines on broad daylight.

 

He smiled at the kitten who was sleeping at his bed comfortably. What should I name him? This will be hard... Wan Jun thought then looked through his phone to search for names for a kitten.

 

"Ah! I'll name you 'Sam', since I first found you.", Wan Jun said as he smiled at the name he gave for the kitten. But then he thought of Ying Yue, Why does this girl appear everywhere? I shouldn't get attach, she seems dangerous... He thought then walked to the bathroom to change his clothes.

 

---

 

Zhi Ge and Ming Mei were at his house, resting. "So you're now Tong Ming Mei and not Sun Shang Xiang?", Zhi Ge asked as they watched Rock Soulmate on the TV. "Yeah, Meng Zhu will be confused if I don't change my name.", Ming Mei said.

 

"That's true.", Zhi Ge said as he looked at the screen. They were in silence for a few minues before Ming Mei broke the silence, "Hey, do you wonder what if feels like when your soul swap with someone?", she asked him.

 

Zhi Ge shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know.". Zhi Ge imagined him and Ming Mei swapped bodies with each other, he shivered, Zhi Ge you're such a ert! You shouldn't think things like that! He blushed at his thoughts.

 

He then felt something on his lap and saw that Ming Mei fell asleep. He smiled at her figure and kissed her forehead, and watched until Rock Soulmate ended. He switched off the TV after that and let the sleep take over him and he slept with a smile on his face.