MISSION

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

"Cheers!", everyone shouted. Everyone from Zhong Ji Yi Ban were celebrating in a restaurant after Da Dong and Lei Ting's wedding. "This is like, the best day of my life! Seeing my beloved Dong Ge and my beloved King get married makes my heart happy...", Jin Bao San started to rant how happy he was. "Yes, we know. Do you have to rant it?", Na Ge Shei said as he rolled his eyes. "All of us are happy, do you have to exagerate that much?", Gu Zhan said as they were eating. "Aiyo, I'm just happy that Dong Ge and Ya Se got married already. Only my dearest Xiao Yu is still single.", Jin Bao San said as he sighed, everyone went quiet as they saw Da Dong, Ya Se, Xiao Yu and Lei Ke Si walking towards their table. "Will my dearest Xiao Yu ever get a girlfriend?", he continued as he stared at the ceiling. "Hey, why aren't you guys speaking? Did I said something wrong?", Jin Bao San asked them. "So you are worried that I won't get a girlfriend?", Xiao Yu asked as he crossed his arms. That made Jin Bao San jumped in surprise. "Hahaha, forget what I said, my dearest Xiao Yu. I was talking crap, I deserve to be hit, hit.", Jin Bao San said as he slapped his own face. "You should worry about yourself, you're already 40 years old, and you haven't get yourself a girlfriend.", Ya Se said as everyone laughed. "Why are you so mean to me?", Jin Bao San said as he pouted. 

"Da Dong!", a voice said. Everyone turned to see who called Da Dong. "Xiu! I'm glad that you came.", Da Dong said as they hugged. "Of course I would come.", Xiu said. Everyone greeted Xiu and was glad that he's back from the great battle. "Come, Xiu. Let's celebrate.", Da Dong said as he offered him a seat. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't came here to celebrate, Meng Zhu sent me here to have a talk with Lei Ting.", Xiu said. "Don't tell me you're gonna steal Lei Ting away from Da Dong right after they got married?", Lei Ke Si joked, that made everyone to look at Xiu. "Of course not! I wouldn't steal her just because she looks like Ah Xiang.", Xiu said said defensively. "Relax, I'm just kidding. That was a joke.", Lei Ke Si said as he chuckled. "Lei Ting is over there talking to my parents. I'll walk you there.", Da Dong said. He and Xiu walked over to Lei Ting. "Xiu, I was just thinking... You wouldn't do that, right?", Da Dong asked. "I already told you that I won't do that. I only have my eyes for Ah Xiang.", Xiu said. "Okay, I'm just kidding.", Da Dong chuckled, "Lei Ting, Xiu wants to talk to you.". "Excuse me.", Lei Ting excused herself from Da Dong's parents, smiled at Da Dong then walked away with Xiu. "Son, is it okay to let them leave? Won't your friend steal her away from you?", Da Dong's mom asked. "Mom, Xiu isn't that type of person. I trust him.", Da Dong reassured her. 

"Xiu, what do you have to tell me?", Lei Ting asked as they stood in a place not far from the others. "First of all, congratulations on your wedding.", Xiu said. "Thanks, now what is it?", Lei Ting asked again. Xiu hesitates at first but then decided to tell her the truth, "Meng Zhu wanted to try that new suit for Magua's to travel dimensions, he wants Jin Bao San to try it, but he will be needing a guardian, which is you.", Xiu said. "Huh? But, I don't have a sense of direction. Not that I don't have but, I can't even tell left from right! How can I take Jin Bao San to other dimensions?", Lei Ting demanded. "Meng Zhu is aware about that, so that's why he allowed you to bring another person to guide you and Jin Bao San when travelling.", Xiu said. "Good, I'll bring Da Dong then.", Lei Ting said. "About that... Meng Zhu might ask him to go for a mission when you guys tested that suit, so you can bring another person other than Da Dong.", Xiu said. That made Lei Ting sad, this mission was supposed to be Da Dong and her first mission as husbands and wives, but they can't go on this mission together. "Oh... I'll just ask someone from Zhong Ji Yi Ban then.", Lei Ting said as they went back to where Da Dong's parents at.