REVEALING THE TRUTH

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

"Zhi Ge! Save me!", Ah Xiang cried as she tried to reach him. Zhi Ge didn't know why, but he can't move his body at all. He watched as he saw Sun Jian appeared behind Ah Xiang, chanting words that he couldn't understand.

 

Then two figures appeared beside Ah Xiang, while she looked at them with fear. "Ah Xiang, run!", Zhi Ge shouted. Ah Xiang looked at him helplessly, with tears falling from her eyes. 

 

"My good daughter, you've always been against demons. Which means you've always been against me... and yourself.", Sun Jian said then he raised his hand over Ah Xiang's head, he used his battle points over her. Zhi Ge watched in fear as he saw Ah Xiang slowly disappearing from his sight.

 

"Ah Xiang!", he shouted. Ah Xiang could only stare at him as she cried. "Good bye, Zhi Ge...", those were her last words before she completely disappeared from his sight, she disappeared like a dust. 

 

---

 

"Don't leave me, Ah Xiang!", Zhi Ge shouted as he sat up on his bed. He was panting heavily as he felt sweat all over his body. Why did I dream of Ah Xiang that way? Did something happened to her? 

 

"Son! What happened?", Zhi Shui rushed into his room, then sat on Zhi Ge's bed. "Nothing, just had a nightmare.", Zhi Ge said as he wiped his forehead. "But you shouted "Don't leave me, Ah Xiang!" Wait... you met Sun Shang Xiang?", Zhi Shui asked after he imitates Zhi Ge. 

 

Zhi Ge went silent, he didn't know what to say to his dad. "No way, you really met her?", Zhi Shui said as he looked at him closely. "Sorry, Dad. I lied to you guys. The truth is... I met Sun Shang Xiang and...", Zhi Ge started to say. "And?", his dad asked, still looking at him. 

 

"I fell in love with her.", Zhi Ge said quietly, but his dad heard it. "What? You fell in love with Sun Shang Xiang?!", Zhi Shui shouted. "Dad! Keep it down! I don't want others to know it!", Zhi Ge panicked. "But why didn't you tell me? I'm your dad!", Zhi Shui said. 

 

"Because I'm afraid that you will send me back here if I told you. I don't want to leave her.", Zhi Ge admitted. Zhi Shui looked at him with a disappointing look. "Dad, sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you.", Zhi Ge apologized, lowering his head. 

 

Zhi Shui sighed, "I'm not angry at you, son. But, don't you trust me? Even if you tell me that you met her, I won't say it to Lei Ting or to Meng Zhu that you met her.", Zhi Shui said. "You won't tell them?", Zhi Ge asked. "Of course. I mean, it's about time that you can find yourself a girlfriend.", Zhi Shui said.

 

"But Ah Xiang is from Silver Dimension and I'm from Gold Dimension. It's not right, Dad.", Zhi Ge said, making a sad look. Zhi Shui looked at his son, he knew that Zhi Ge rarely talks to people, moreover to girls. He even thought that Li Yan Yan would end up with his son, but it turns out that she already has Na Ge Shei. So meeting Sun Shang Xiang is a good thing for his son, at least he met someone who loves him whole heartedly.

 

"Son, it's not wrong to love. If you love her, fight for her, don't let her go.", Zhi Shui encouraged him. "But her dad is Sun Jian, so I'm not really sure if he's the real Sun Jian.", Zhi Ge said. "What makes you say that?", Zhi Shui asked.

 

"Because in the past San Guo, Sun Jian was never really there. Ye Si Ti acted as Sun Jian and Ye Si Ti is from Iron Dimension. What if the Sun Jian now is not the real Sun Jian?", Zhi Ge ranted, confused. "So you're saying that this Sun Jian could be fake, and someone also acted as him?", Zhi Shui asked. "That could be possible, Dad.", Zhi Ge said.

 

Then Zhi Ge's phone rang, he looked to see that Lei Ting's calling him. "Answer it.", Zhi Shui said. Zhi Ge answered the call, "Hello? Classmate Lei Ting.". "Zhi Ge we have urgent matters.", Lei Ting said from the other line. Zhi Ge and Zhi Shui looked at each other as Lei Ting states the problem.

 

The next day. 

 

Le Ting was waiting for Zhi Ge with Da Dong at the school's gate. "Is it necessary to bring Classmate Ah Wu with us to go to Silver Dimension?", Da Dong asked. "He's the only one who knows the ins and outs of Silver Dimension so it's necessary to bring him with us.", Lei Ting answered back.

 

Da Dong sighed, as on cue, Zhi Ge was walking up to them. "Classmate Ah Wu, you're here.", Da Dong greeted him. Zhi Ge smiled at him and looked at Lei Ting, "Zhi Ge, are you willing to go to Silver Dimension with us to fight with Sun Jian?", Lei Ting asked.

 

Zhi Ge nodded his head, "If it's for the better future of Silver Dimension then I'll go with you guys.", he said. "Okay.", Lei Ting said. "I won't allow it.", a voice said from behind. Zhi Ge turned around to see Gu Zhan behind him.

 

"Zhan! What are you doing here?", Zhi Ge asked. "It doesn't matter. Lei Ting, I won't allow Xiao Ge to go back to Silver Dimension.", Gu Zhan said. "Why not?", Da Dong asked. "What if Xiao Ge meets Sun Shang Xiang? Then it will be over!", Gu Zhan said.

 

Zhi Ge sweat dropped, Should I tell Zhan that I already met Sun Shang Xiang? But... He definitely won't allow me to go with Classmate Lei Ting and Classmate Wang... 

 

"We're going with him so we'll make sure that he and Sun Shang Xiang won't see each other.", Lei Ting reassured him. "You guys don't even know what she looks like, how can you guys be sure that he won't meet her?", Gu Zhan pointed out. "Oh, right...", Lei Ting said.

 

"Okay, if you don't want him to meet her then just come with us.", Da Dong offered. "That doesn't sound bad. Gu Zhan, what do you think?", Lei Ting asked him. "Okay, I'll go with you guys.", Gu Zhan said. "Wait, do you even know what's our purpose for going there?", Zhi Ge asked.

 

"Based on what happened in the original San Guo, Sun Jian or Ye Si Ti caused trouble in Silver Dimension. So that's what's happening right now right?", Gu Zhan said. "Not bad, for a KO fan.", Da Dong praised him.

 

Then the Dimension Door appeared before them. "Is everyone ready?", Lei Ting asked, Da Dong, Zhi Ge and Gu Zhan nodded. Lei Ting entered the door first then the rest followed after.

 

3 hours later... Silver Dimension.

 

Lei Ting stared at the figure in front of her, while Da Dong, Zhi Ge, Gu Zhan stood beside her. "Are you Guan Yu?", Lei Ting asked. "Yes.", Guan Yu said. He really looks like Wan Jun... Lei Ting thought as she examined him. 

 

Diao Chan appeared beside him, "Ah Chang, why is she staring at you?", she whispered. "I don't know.", Guan Yu replied. "Who cares about her?", Zhang Fei said, then dragged Zhi Ge out of his place and hugged him. "Da Ge! I miss you!", Zhang Fei exclaimed.

 

Zhi Ge smiled, "I miss you too San Di, but can you please let me go?", he said. Zhang Fei let him go and stood beside Xia Hou Zhi. Zhi Ge looked at the people in front of him, happy that he was able to see them again.

 

"Zhi Ge, it's time to go back now.", Lei Ting said. "Zhi Ge? What's a 'Zhi Ge'?", Ma Chao asked. Zhi Ge sighed, It's time for them to know the truth now... "Ru ci ru ci, zhe ban zhe ban. Ru ci zhe ban, zhe ban ru ci.", Zhi Ge said. "So... you're real name is Zhi Ge?", Zhao Yun asked. Zhi Ge shooked his head. 

 

"So you don't really love Gan Zhao Lie?", Ma Chao asked. "Yeah, the real Liu Bei is her boyfriend, not me.", Zhi Ge confirmed them. "Zhi Ge, may I ask who these people are?", Cao Cao asked. "Oh. The girl with the short hair is Lei Ting, the one on her right side is Wang Da Dong and the one who's on her left side is Gu Zhan.", Zhi Ge introduced.

 

"May I ask why Lei Ting is staring at Ah Chang earlier?", Diao Chan asked. "Guan Yu has an alternate counterpart in our dimension and happened to be Lei Ting's childhood friend, so it's normal for her to react like that.", Da Dong said.

 

"Hey, Xiao Qiao. Look, she's back.", Hou Zhi whispered to Xiao Qiao as she looked behind her. "Who?", Xiao Qiao asked. "Her.", Hou Zhi said as she pointed at something. Xiao Qiao looked behind her and saw that someone's approaching them. 

 

Zhi Ge happened to look at where Hou Zhi and Xiao Qiao was looking at. His heart beated fast as he saw her walking towards them. He felt nervous and happy at the same time, nervous that his secret will be revealed soon and happy that he'll see her again.

 

"Xiao Ge, what are you looking at?", Gu Zhan asked. Zhi Ge remained silent, he didn't know what to answer to him. He watched as she stops walking then she stood beside Wu Hu Jiang. "Zhi Ge, you're back.", Ah Xiang greeted.

 

Zhi Ge couldn't stop himself from smiling, he really misses her. He wanted to run into her and hug her tightly but he couldn't bring himself to do it. "This is...?", Da Dong asked. "Ah Xiang, how did you manage to come back here?", Zhang Fei asked. 

 

Zhi Ge's heart skipped a beat, Oh shoot... I'm doomed... "Ah Xiang? Sun Shang Xiang?", Lei Ting asked. "How did you know her name?", Hou Zhi asked. "Zhi Ge, we need to talk.",  Gu Zhan stated as he looked at Zhi Ge with a scary look.

 

Zhi Ge gulped, as he stood nervously. "What's going on?", Huang Zhong asked as he and the others looked at the people from Gold Dimension, confused.