MARBLES

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Ying Yue stood at the place where she meets up with Lord Diablo and the other possessed yi neng users. Lord Diablo laughed, "So that's what they're planning, they won't succeed.", he said. "What's the plan boss?", Xing Yu (Portrayed by SpeXial - Teddy) asked. "Plan? It's your job to make a plan! Start working!", Lord Diablo commanded.

 

Ying Yue stood there in silence, staring at the scene in front of her. Then Lord Diablo turned to her, "You did a good job. Keep on spying them as their friend, but make sure you bring one yi neng user from one of the class or else I'll dispose you.", he ordered her. Ying Yue nodded in response.

 

I know that I should take him to the boss soon... But, he's innocent and he doesn't deserve it... If I didn't take him here, I'll die instead... Ying Yue felt her eyes watered but stopped them before they fell down from her eyes to her cheeks. She took out a dark blue marble from her pocket and held it tight.

 

Flashback

 

Ying Yue cried as she looked around in the park, looking for Sam. "Sam, kitty, where are you?", she asked. She looked at every little corner in the park to look for Sam but she still couldn't find him. "Oh no! What if Wan Wan finds out about this! He'll kick me out of his house!", she ranted as she cried more. And I won't be able to bring him to boss...

 

"Sam! Come out where ever you are!", she called out again for the kitten to come out, but he didn't. God, what am I going to do? I can't find him! Wan Wan will kill me! She thought as she felt nervous and guilty.

 

Then she heard a faint 'meow' somewhere in the park. She looked around to find the kitten, "Sam? Is that you? Please come out now!", she shouted. She doesn't care if the people who passed by the park look at her weirdly.

 

Then she saw a kitten running towards her, "Sam! There you are!", she said as she picked the kitten up and hugged it lightly. "You made me worried! I thought you're gone, Wan Wan will kill me if I ever lost you.", she spoke to the kitten as if the kitten knows what she's saying.

 

She saw a dog stopped in front of her, making her eyes widen and her to feel weak and afraid. Oh please, not dogs... She cried in her thoughts. The dog barked, looking at the kitten in her arms. This dog is after Sam! I have to get out of here! But how can I if I can't even move from being frightened by the dog...

 

Then the dog slowly walks towards them, making Ying Yue froze at her spot. If I run now, this dog will definitely chase me... What should I do? She thought as she panicked. She closed her eyes and held Sam thightly as the dog got near them. Go away, please... She pleaded in her thoughts.

 

"Shoo! Go away! Shoo!", said a familiar voice as she heard someone came running to them. Ying Yue opened her eyes to see the dog running away from them. She looked at the person who rescued her and looked at him in surprise, "Wan Wan?", she said. 

 

Wan Jun only looked boredly at her but noticed her wet eyes and her face was a little bit red from crying. "Did you cry?", he asked. Ying Yue was taken back at his question but answered it nonetheless, "No, I didn't.".

 

"You did cry. What happened? Why did you cry?", he said as he looked at her, waiting for her answer. I guess there's no point in hiding the truth... "I cried because I almost lost Sam in here then that dog came just in time I found Sam.", she explained, she looked away from him, preparing herself from his scolding.

 

"Be careful okay? Don't just wander around carelessly if you don't want to loose Sam.", Wan Jun said. Ying Yue looked at him in surprise, "Why didn't you scold me?", she asked in disbelief. "There's no point in scolding you. Besides I know you've learned something today and you won't repeat this same mistake again.", Wan Jun stated as he shrugged.

 

Ying Yue only stared at him, not believing that he didn't scold her. He always scolds her when she did something wrong that involves him or his things. Wan Jun raised an eyebrow at her, "What?", he asked. Ying Yue blushed and looked away, "Nothing. I'm just really not used to you not scolding me.", she said.

 

"Hey, I'm not that cold. I have different sides of me as well.", Wan Jun said as he frowned slightly. He then placed a normal look in his face and took something from his pocket. He then placed his hand which hold that thing on her hands which made Ying Yue look back at him.

 

"What is this?", she asked as she took the thing from his hands. "You look so down so I thought maybe this thing will cheer you up.", he replied as he removed his hand from her own one. 

 

Ying Yue opened her hand to see a dark blue marble. She smiled slightly at the sight from it, From now on, I love marbles as well! She thought happily. Wan Jun smiled a little when he catched a glimpse of her smile. Sam meowed at the scene of his two owners. 

 

End of Flashback

 

Ying Yue sighed as she stared at the marble, I'm so sorry Wan Wan. You don't deserve this but I have to do this so I can see you until I die... She thought sadly.

 

---

 

"Here's your order!", Duan Chang Ren said as he placed the meals at his customer's table. The customer's are none other than the ex class of Zhong Ji Yi Ban. They were at Zhong Ji Can Ting, Ying Yue and Li Ya were also there as they were brought by Zhong Wan Jun and Hua Ling Long. But they sat at different tables and haven't seen each other yet as fate doesn't want them to see each other.

 

The class were divided into groups and sat on different tables. On the first table was where Wang Da Dong, Lei Ting, Zhong Wan Jun and Ying Yue sat and eat their meals. On the second table was where Gu Zhan, Qiu Qiu, Zhi Ge and Ming Mei sat and was still waiting for their meal to arrive. On the third table was where Jin Bao San and his group of friends sat and they chatted there while eating junk foods. On the last table was where Hua Ling Long, Li Ya, Na Ge Shei and Li Yan Yan sat while also waiting for their meal and silently chatting with each other.

 

Duan Chang Ren opened the TV cable with a remote and puts the setting in YouTube. "Everyone, play any songs that you want to play since this place is a little bit quiet.", he announced. "I want to play this song!", almost everyone shouted.

 

"One person at a time okay?", Duan Chang Ren said. Da Dong was the first one to grab the remote and searched for the song that he wants to play. He then clicked 'OK' and the song started. "Ahh! My favorite song ever! The national anthem for Zhong Ji Series!", Jin Bao San exclaimed.

 

My fingers still have residues from the nail polish you put on me

I can't figure out, you seemed to have said, "Is there a future for you and I?"

The world keeps changing, the earth keeps rotating In your space and time, I have never backed away or been weak

When I'm close to your ear, I want to whisper to you, "My gentleness is exclusively for you."

My love is only enough for you, alone, to possess. My sould and spirit keep waiting in front of your heart. My hurt and tears disappear, they are for you

Hidden in a little boundless galaxy, I, who loves you

 

Everyone sang along as Zhi Ge and Ming Mei looked at each other. "It's our song.", Zhi Ge said. Ming Mei smiled, "It is, but it is also Xiu and Yu Xiang's song.", she said. Zhi Ge chuckled softly, "I know, but who says we're going to share Gou Ai with them?", Zhi Ge said.

 

Ming Mei looked at him with a confused face, "What do you mean?", she asked. Zhi Ge smiled, "I sung a song for you when we're in Silver Dimension, but it's not Gou Ai.", he said. "I remember that but I don't know the title of the song.", Ming Mei said. "It's called Dan Xiao Gui.", Zhi Ge said as he hummed the tune. Ming Mei smiled as her cheeks turned light pink. I just love his voice even if he's just humming.

 

Then the ground shaked, making everything fall out of place. "What's happening?!", Gu Zhan shouted as the lights were turning off and on. Everyone held on each other for support of balance then ran out of the restaurant. 

 

As they ran out, they were captured by a big black hole and screamed. Hei Long, who disguised himself as Duan Chang Ren smirked evily, "Mission number 1 accomplished.", he stated. Lord Diablo, who was beside him laughed evily as he watched the teens get captured by the black hole.