BIRTHDAY

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

Weeks later, Wan Jun was walking to the class. He suddenly stopped walking, something's not right, why is it so quiet in the hallways? Usually, even from afar, you can hear the noise coming from Zhong Ji Yi Ban, but today, there was no noise at all. He calmed himself and told himself not to panic, he walks towards the class again. When he reached the classroom, he opened the front door slowly, but the room was dark, the lights were still turned off. 

 

Something's not right, he reached for the switch to turn the lights on. As the lights came on, he was surprised by a loud noise, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHONG WAN JUN!!!", everyone from Zhong Ji Yi Ban shouted. He was in shock, in the back he saw gold balloons shaped in letters, forming his name in pinyin. A banner was in top of the balloons too, a birthday greeting was printed in it. Everyone was in the back smiling at him, with Lei Ting in the middle. 

 

"Happy Birthday, Wan Jun.", Lei Ting said, as she approached him. He smiled, "Thank you.", he said then he looked at his table. His eyes widened, there was a ton of presents in his table. He felt touched, he loves gifts, even though he may look cold, having this kind of things makes him happy and loved. 

 

"Zhong Wan Jun, we didn't know what you like, so if you don't like our gifts, we understand it.", Gu Zhan said in his usual tone. "Hey, talk nicely.", Qiu Qiu whispered as she hit his arm. "Uh... Thanks everyone, I really appreaciate your gifts.", Wan Jun said as he smiled. 

 

"Alright! What's with this boring entrance? Why don't you just open the gifts for us to see them?", Jin Bao San interrupted. Ling Long faced him, "Is that how you treat a birthday celebrant?", he asked, looking elegant. "Hahaha, sorry.", Jin Bao San said as he backed away.

 

Wan Jun walked towards his table and sat on his chair. Too many gifts, he didn't know which one to open first. He didn't want them to see his child-like personality whenever he receives gifts. He picked one, trying to act normally, "You don't have to be shy, I know you're gonna be a child-like whenever you receive gifts, we're a family here so we won't make fun of you.", Da Dong interrupted.

 

Wan Jun stared at him in shock, how did he know this? "How did you know that?", Lei Ting whispered. Da Dong looked at her with a honest look in his face, "Oh, I read your diary and you wrote something like that in there.", he said while rubbing his head. "YOU READ MY DIARY?!", Lei Ting shouted, making everyone to cover their ears. "Aiyo, I was curious what's inside the notebook, I didn't knew it was your diary!", Da Dong defended himself. 

 

"Shut up! We're over!", Lei Ting said as she crossed her arms over her chest, looking away from Da Dong. "Breaking up isn't easy after you get married, you need divorce papers to do it.", Ling Long pointed out. "Oh... right.", Lei Ting said, she didn't want to divorce, they were just kidding around. 

 

Wan Jun stared at the thing he was holding when he finished ripping the wrapper, it was a headset, a wireless one. It was a gift from Li Yan Yan. He smiled and thanked her as he opened more gifts, he liked them all, but two gifts made him confused.

 

"Uh... What's this?", Wan Jun asked as he raised an alarm clock. "Ah! It's my gift! Do you like it, my Little Wan Wan?", Jin Bao San asked. "What's this for?", Wan Jun asked as he stared at it. "I didn't know what should I buy so I asked for Dong Ge's help. He said that I should give you something that would be useful to you!", Jin Bao San answered. "Wei~! Why do you have to make me look like a bad guy? And why alarm clock? Don't you have any better gifts?" Da Dong complained.

 

"At least it's better than a stock of toilet papers.", Shang Ban Sheng said, then got hit by Jin Bao San on the head. "I know you're trying to help me but look! They're still angry, it's pointless!", Jin Bao San said, overreacting as usual. 

 

"You still haven't answered my question.", Wan Jun said, still waiting for Jin Bao San's answer. "Aiyo, it's because you're always sleeping! Whether if you're in class or outdoors, whenever we see you, you're always asleep! So bring this alarm clock with you where ever you go, okay?", Jin Bao San said as he force a laugh. 

 

"That's true.", everyone from the class agreed. Wan Jun just sweat dropped, "Okay, thanks, anyway.", he said. The other thing he was holding was a cardboard that was in a book style. It was in the size of a photo album. "It was Xiao Ge's idea to do this, so forgive him if you don't like it.", Gu Zhan said.

 

Wan Jun opened the cardboard and his eyes almost watered from what he saw. It was a messege from Zhong Ji Yi Ban, he was touched, he never felt so loved and that important before. This is new to him, before it was only him and Lei Ting who was celebrating his birthday. A tear fell from his eye but he didn't let them flow.

 

"Thanks guys.", Wan Jun managed to speak. "Awww, I know you're touched. Even though this was a good idea but it's still too girly.", Da Dong said. "It's Xiao Ge's fault.", Gu Zhan said. "Ah! Speaking of Xiao Ge, he told me that he will call today.", Qiu Qiu said, then Gu Zhan's Ai Phone rang. He took the phone, it was Xiao Ge, he was video calling him. Gu Zhan answered the call, with Zhi Ge's face showing on the screen. Everyone rushed to Gu Zhan's side, facing Zhi Ge.

 

"Hello!," Zhi Ge greeted. "Classmate Ah Wu, long time no see!", Da Dong said. "It's been a month since you went there and you still haven't changed, you're still noisy.", Li Yan Yan said. Zhi Ge faked a hurt look, "Why are you guys like this, it looks like no one missed me at all. I don't want to go back!", he said as he faked a cry.

 

"Hey, what do you mean by you don't want to go back? You'll return here, alright?", Gu Zhan said in his stern tone. "But you guys don't miss me. How can I go back? No one will welcome me back.", Zhi Ge faked a sniff and continued his fake cry. "Don't be such a baby, of course we miss you.", Ling Long said, "Really?", Zhi Ge said as he stopped his acting.

 

"So you were acting this whole time?", Na Ge Shei asked. "Yeah, not bad, right?", Zhi Ge said as he made a cute smiling face. That made everyone to stumble back. "Wow, not bad. You've improved, is it because you're acting as Liu Bei for a long time?", Gu Zhan said. Zhi Ge rubbed his neck as he nodded. 

 

"Oh right, happy birthday Classmate Wan Jun!", Zhi Ge greeted him. "Thanks.", Wan Jun replied with a smile. Zhi Ge then looked at something, away from the screen, then looked back at them. "But... Classmate Wan Jun really looks like Er Di, also Ling Long looks a lot like Zhou Yu.", Zhi Ge said as he made a serious look.

 

"Er Di? You mean Guan Yu?", Lei Ting asked. Zhi Ge shooked his head, then he paused for a moment, then nodded. "Wait, is Guan Yu really your Er Di?", Da Dong asked. "Yeah.", Zhi Ge replied, "Then why did you shook your head?", Wan Jun asked. "Because that's how people in Silver Dimension says yes to something. Instead of nodding their head, they shook their heads. I got used to it, sorry.", Zhi Ge explained. 

 

"Silver Dimension is that weird?", Na Ge Shei asked, while Zhi Ge just laughed at his expression. "Do they have anything more weirder?", Qiu Qiu asked. "Yes, they bump their heads into something or someone whenever they welcome someone, instead of clapping their hands.", Zhi Ge said, everyone sweat dropped, wow, Silver Dimension is so unique. "Wait, you met Zhou Yu?", Lei Ting asked. 

 

Zhi Ge was about to reply but he was interrupted, "Liu Bei! What's taking so long? We're gonna be late for school!", a feminine voice shouted. Zhi Ge looked at the direction where he heard the voice, "Oh, Just a minute!", he shouted. He faced them, "Sorry, I have to go now, I'll catch up to you guys when I have time.", he said then he ended the call. 

 

Lei Ting felt uneasy, "Woah, a girl is waiting for Classmate Ah Wu?", Da Dong said as he chuckled,"I feel that he's hiding something.", Lei Ting said. "Who?", Ling Long asked. "Zhi Ge.", Lei Ting replied. "That's impossible. Xiao Ge is not the type to hide things from us.", Qiu Qiu said. "If he met Zhou Yu, that means...", Da Dong said as he tried to recall the past. Then it hit him, he looked at Lei Ting, "He met Sun Shang Xiang?", Da Dong asked.

 

"That's possible.", Lei Ting said in a serious tone. "Xiao Ge hasn't told me about meeting some Xiang.", Gu Zhan said. "Okay, Gu Zhan. Tell me if Zhi Ge says anything to you. Whether if it's a normal conversation or problems.", Lei Ting ordered him. "Okay, but why?", Gu Zhan asked. "Sun Shang Xiang's appearance is a trouble for Classmate Ah Wu. I don't want him to repeat Xiu's mistake.", Da Dong said. Gu Zhan didn't understand them, but accepts the order nonetheless.

 

"Aiyo, what's with the atmosphere here? Come on, let's have a birthday party!", Jin Bao San said, then everyone went to get foods, they  were cooked by Lao Sun.

 

The figure from before was still watching Zhong Wan Jun, it was standing on the same roof where Zhong Wan Jun likes to spend his time. "I'll give you your worst birthday ever, my other half.", the figure said then made an evil laughed.