MYSTERY GIRLS

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

A week later, after Zhong Ji Yi Ban went to the beach to relax, Jin Bao San was walking to a convenience store to buy some junkfoods and soft drinks. He payed for the items that he buyed and went his way to his friends.

 

As he was about to go to their meeting place, he noticed a girl sitting alone in a chair near the park. This is my chance to have a girlfriend! And on top of that, this girl is so pretty! He grinned to himself and walked his way to the girl.

 

"Hello miss beautiful, what are you doing here? Why are you alone?", Jin Bao San asked. The girl looked up at him with a sad look on her face, "I was trown out in my home and I haven't eaten anything since yesterday.", she told him sadly. 

 

Jin Bao San inwardly grinned, This is my chance to have a date! "How about this, let's go to some restaurant and let's eat there. My treat.", he offered. The girl nodded and stood up, they began walking. Unknown to Jin Bao San, the girl formed an evil smirk on her face.

 

---

 

"Egomaniac, have you heard the news?", Ya Se asked. The trio was staying at Ya Se's house to have some bond together. "No. What news is it?", Da Dong asked. "It's the news about some yi neng users going missing for a long period of time and when they came back they don't remember anything.", Xiao Yu answered.

 

"What the heck? When did this started?", Da Dong asked in shock. "It started last week and more yi neng users have been missing in these past three days.", Ya Se said. "We have to be more aware. Who knows who will be missing next.", Xiao Yu stated.

 

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?", Da Dong asked himself. "What do you mean?", Xiao Yu asked. "I feel that this case is not simple at all, I feel that... there will be more chaos to come.", Da Dong stated. Ya Se and Xiao Yu laughed a little, "Why are you guys laughing?", Da Dong asked them.

 

"Egomaniac, you're overthinking things. Those things in your mind will really happen if you keep thinking of those. Think positive alright?", Ya Se said. "Yeah, and in case you haven't noticed, your ice cream already melted.", Xiao Yu said. Da Dong looked at his ice cream and Xiao Yu was right, "My ice cream!", he said then began to it while the two laughed at his reaction.

 

---

 

Gu Zhan and Qiu Qiu were walking hand in hand in the mall, while waiting for Zhi Ge and Ah Xiang to come for their double date. "What's taking them so long?", Gu Zhan asked impatiently. "I just texted Ah Xiang and she said they're on the way here.", Qiu Qiu said.

 

"They better hurry or else we'll date without them.", Gu Zhan said. "Ah! Zhan, can you please wait for me outside the restroom?", Qiu Qiu asked as the nature called her. "Oh, sure.", Gu Zhan asked then Qiu Qiu ran towards the restroom.

 

Gu Zhan slumped his back into the wall and took out his phone since he has nothing to do. As he was playing a game on his phone, someone bumped into him and causes his phone to fall on the ground. He picked up his phone then examined it. "Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose.", a feminine voice said.

 

Gu Zhan looked at the girl with an annoyed look but was replaced with an confused look. This girl looks familiar, have I seen her before? "Um... do you want me to pay for your phone so you can repair it?", the girl asked. Gu Zhan looks more annoyed at this time. How dare this girl looks down on me? Do I look like I have no money?! 

 

"I don't need it.", Gu Zhan stated firmly. The girl bowed and then looked at him, "I'm really sorry.", she apologized then was about to leave when someone called her. "Li Ya? What are you doing here?", Qiu Qiu asked as she went outside the restroom.

 

The girl named Li Ya looked at her. "Oh! Qiu, is nice to see you.", she greeted her and hugged her. Gu Zhan looked at them in confusion. "Oh, Zhan! Thanks for waiting for me.", Qiu Qiu said after she broke the hug. Li Ya looked at her, "You know him?", she asked. "Yeah, he's my boyfriend.", Qiu Qiu responded.

 

Gu Zhan laughed awkwardly, "Hi, I'm Gu Zhan.", he introduced himself. "Why? Do you guys know each other?", Qiu Qiu asked. "I happened to bump into him while I was running away from some weird guy and made him drop his phone. He looks kinda angry at me though.", Li Ya explained.

 

Gu Zhan laughed awkwardly again, "No, it's okay. It's just a misunderstanding.", he stated. Qiu Qiu sighed in relief, "Aiya, don't mind him. He's a good guy.", Qiu Qiu reassured Li Ya. "Oh right, Zhan. This is Li Ya, my childhood friend.", Qiu Qiu introduced Li Ya to him.

 

Gu Zhan smiled awkwardly while she smiled back. Then someone putted his hand on Gu Zhan's right shoulder. Gu Zhan turned around to see that it was Zhi Ge with Ah Xiang on his side. "Oh it's just you! You scared me to death.", Gu Zhan said as he putted his hand into his heart, calming his heart beat.

 

"Aiyo, sorry. My car went out of gases so we walked until we reach here.", Zhi Ge explained. Gu Zhan looked at them, "No wonder you guys looked tired. Anyway, let's go now.", he said. "Wait, they haven't met my friend yet.", Qiu Qiu interrupted them.

 

Qiu Qiu dragged Li Ya in front of them. "Guys, this is Li Ya, my childhood friend. I hope you guys will get along with her when she hangs out with us in the future.", Qiu Qiu said while Li Ya just smiled and bowed again. Zhi Ge and Ah Xiang looked at her, "Xiao Qiao?", Ah Xiang asked.

 

"Li Ya. My name's Li Ya.", Li Ya corrected her. "She must be Xiao Qiao's alternate here.", Zhi Ge whispered to Ah Xiang while she nodded in response. "Hi! I'm Zhi Ge and this is Ah Xiang.", Zhi Ge introduced themselves to Li Ya.

 

"Hey, that Xiao Qiao is the one I met in Silver Dimension right? The girl with the bangs.", Gu Zhan asked Zhi Ge. "Yeah, she's Xiao Qiao.", Zhi Ge responded. No wonder this girl looks familiar...

 

Then someone or some people ran towards the group. "Aha! I found you, miss.", a familiar annoying voice announced. They looked to see Jin Bao San with his friends and a girl. "Jin Bao San? What are you doing here?", Gu Zhan asked.

 

"You know him?", Li Ya asked, who was now hiding beside Qiu Qiu. "Yeah, we're classmates with them.", Zhi Ge said. "He's the one who's chasing me.", Li Ya said. Qiu Qiu looked at Jin Bao San angrily, "Jin Bao San! Who told you to harrass my friend?!", she asked.

 

"She's your friend?", Jin Bao San asked in disbelief. "Yeah, so stay away from her!", she said and glared at him. Jin Bao San backed away from her in fear. Qiu Qiu noticed the girl who was with Jin Bao San's group and pulled her towards her side, "Miss, don't ever get close to them alright? They're bad people.", she warned.

 

"Hey! We're not bad people!", Wo Bu Chou and Shang Ban Sheng exclaimed. Li Ya looked at the girl and gasped, "Ying Yue?", she asked in surprise. The girl looked at her with a confused look on her face then when she recognized Li Ya, she made a happy face, "Li Ya! You're here!", she said then hugged Li Ya. Gu Zhan and the rest just looked at the two girls in confusion, Just what the hell is going on?