PLANT EATING HUMANS

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

(A/N:: The rest of Zhong Ji Yi Ban woke up at the same time Da Dong woke up.)

 

Qiu Qiu sighed as she, and the rest of the class were sitting at a rock near a river. "How can we find them if we're going around in circles? We've been walking for hours and we keep coming back at this scenery!", she demanded.

 

Li Yan Yan looked at her, "This place is a maze so it's impossible for us to get out of here.", she said simply. "Aiyo, you don't have to worry about those seven, they can take care of themselves!", Jin Bao San said as he walked towards the river. Gu Zhan sighed, "I just hope they're together like us. If they happened to be divided into groups, that'll be difficult.", his face full of worry. 

 

Zhong Wan Jun look at the wall, his mind drifting of to Ying Yue. She should be okay right? But's she's a ma gua, how can she handle this situation? He sighed, and this didn't go unnotice by Hua Ling Long, Na Ge Shei and Qiu Qiu, who went beside him.

 

"What's with the long face?", Ling Long asked. Wan Jun flinched in surprise at hearing his voice. He kept his cool and calm look in his face, "Nothing.". Na Ge Shei rose one of his eyebrows. "That sigh means something. Don't tell me you're worried about her?", Ling Long asked.

 

"I'm not worried about Ying Yue!", Wan Jun exclaimed. Ling Long, Na Ge Shei and Qiu Qiu looked at him with wide eyes and in shock. It was very unusual for him to shout like that... Na Ge Shei thought as his mind imagined impossible things again.

 

Ling Long broke out of his gaze and laughed a little, "I never said it was Ying Yue yet you claimed it was her.". Wan Jun's eyes widened in realization. He's right, why did I say her name? Now they will get the wrong interpretation again...

 

"Classmate Zhong, don't tell us... You like Ying Yue?", he asked. "No, I don't.", Wan Jun replied, trying to sound calm and cool as possible. "Alright, if he says no then let him be. But we're sure that you like her.", Ling Long said as they left him in a daze. I couldn't like her...

 

Qiu Qiu sighed as she recalled the events that happened. If everyone knows who Ying Yue really is then they wouldn't be this kind to her. But Classmate Zhong... I'm sure that he doesn't like her because I can feel that he loves her... He deserves happiness after being hurt because King got Classmate Wang... But, is this right?

 

"Owwww!!! That hurts!!!", Jin Bao San exclaimed as a plant suddenly appeared under water and attacked his arm. "Get this thing away from me!", he shouted. "What is that?!", Wo Bu Chou and Shang Ban Sheng asked.

 

Zhi Ge gasped, "No way... this can't be real...". Gu Zhan looked at him, "What is it, Xiao Ge?". "Bao San Ge! I'm sorry to tell you that we have no way to help you! This is too dangerous!", Zhi Ge exclaimed. "What?! What do you mean?!", Jin Bao San cried as he felt his arm slowly getting numb.

 

"This plant is called Venus Flytrap, it eats insects but this flytrap seems more dangerous because it has the size of a human which means... It can eat humans!", Zhi Ge exclaimed as everyone gasped.

 

 

---

 

 

Xiao Hou and Mei Xin panted as they fought with the plant-eating-humans repeatedly. "When will these plants die?! They never die nor get less! They keep growing more!", Xiao Hou demanded as he sent another fire at the plants.

 

Mei Xin, who was fighting without her weapon, uses her yi neng to shoot the plants with rose petals surrounding her yi neng. "Watch out!", she heard Xiao Hou screamed. She turned around to see that a pitcher plant will swallow her but got burnt by Xiao Hou.

 

Her heart almost stopped beating at the sight of the plant. She froze at her spot as she watched the pitcher plant got burned. Xiao Hou approached her and patted her shoulder, "Are you okay?", he asked. Mei Xin slowly nodded her head in response.

 

"Those plants stopped a while ago. We should hurry so we can find Zhong Ji Yi Ban.", Xiao Hou said. Mei Xin who was finally calm nodded her head. "You're right, we should get going.". As they were walking, a sundew plant popped out of nowhere and went near Xiao Hou.

 

In alert, Xiao Hou dodged the plant as more sundew plants appeared surrounding them. Mei Xin stood in surprise but glared at the plants. "Don't get near them. They have this sticky liquid thing in them that makes your whole body itch and you will feel that until you die.", she warned him.

 

"These plants are that dangerous?", Xiao Hou asked in disbelief. A sundew got near him but was shot by a pink fan. "Love Me, Glove Me Rose Fan!", Mei Xin exclaimed as she got her two pink fans on each hand with a rose design on it and her pink aura with rose petals surrounding her. 

 

The sundew plants shook as they retreated at the sight of roses. Xiao Hou blinked in confusion, "Why did they disappear?", he asked. Mei Xin shrugged and hid her weapon and her aura disappeared, "I don't know. But by the looks of it, they seem hate roses.", she said. "Well, let's get going!", she said as they walked through he maze.

 

 

---

 

 

At the same time, Da Dong, Shen Mi, Lei Ting, Ying Yue, Ming Mei, Tai Yang and Li Ya got nearer where the rest of the class were until they heard Jin Bao San scream in pain. They rushed until the saw the rest and as well each other,  but they focused on Jin Bao San who was having his arm get eaten. "What's happening?!", Da Dong shouted. 

 

"Dong Ge! Help me!", Jin Bao San pleaded. Da Dong got his Dragon Tattooed Pan and was about to save him when the Venus Flytrap suddenly disappeared from their sight, leaving Jin Bao San and his arm bleeding badly. Everyone rushed to check if he was okay. "How can I be okay when my arm was almost beaten off?!", Jin Bao San exclaimed.

 

Zhi Ge looked at the river in confusion, Why did the plant disappeared? Who helped us? Just... what's wrong with this place? Are there many traps here? ... We should get out of here as soon as possible...

 

Xing Yu who was hiding in a corner sighed, "The boss will get angry if he founds out thay half of his plants are dead.". He walked away without leaving any marks that he was there.

 

 

---

 

Snores filled the room where the Iron Dimension folks stayed at. Jiu Wu who was shifting in the bed groaned and his eyebrows furrowed. "No... Stop!", he shouted in his sleep.

 

Jiu Wu stood at a place, looking at the class of Zhong Ji Yi Ban from 10 years ago and now fighting with Lord Diablo and his demons. "What am I doing here? What's happening?", he asked to no one.

 

Xiu suddenly showed up out of nowhere. "Xiu! What's going on?", Jiu Wu asked as Xiu walked straight through him. "What? He just walked throught me?", he said in disbelief. 

 

Jiu Wu ran as he saw Xiong Ge with her family, "Xiong Ge! Can you see me?", he asked as he waved his hand in front of her. No one responded. He panicked when he saw the Xia family's eyes, they were white with no pupils and look like they were dead. 

 

"No... Xiong Ge! Ah Gong! Xia Tian!", he screamed hoping they would come out alive. Then he heard mutiple screams. Jiu Wu turned around to see Zhong Ji Yi Ban laying at the ground lifeless. Lord Diablo laughed evily, "Finally! The universe is mine! I'll rule over the world!", he said.

 

Jiu Wu watched as Lord Diablo turned to the guy who was wearing a hoodie proudly. "You did a great job luring them. I'm expecting more of you, Jiu Wu.", he said. The guy took off his hood on his head. 

 

Jiu Wu gasped as he saw himself talking to Lord Diablo with a matching evil smirk on his face. "I wouldn't mind helping you rule the world, Xiong Di.", he said. Lord Diablo and 'Jiu Wu' laughed together as demons took over.

 

Jiu Wu gasped as he woke up. Sweats are on his forehead as grasped his chest, What's with that nightmare? That wouldn't happen... Right?