PARTY TIME!

KO ONE 6 [DISCONTINUED]

A pair of eyes stared at the scene before him. Everything was a mess, as he saw the figures vanished, he smiled. It was finally over, the tiring battle was over. Then, someone stood beside him. "We won, but the balance of good and evil, is it okay if we left it like this?", the guy asked. "Xiu, this is it. Aren't you happy that finally, after all this we can finally get some rest at home? And I'm sure the balance of good and evil will come back soon. You don't need to worry about it.", the guy said while still smiling. "Da Dong, remember. After you go back, you still need to be careful, Lord Diablo isn't dead yet. He might come for us soon.", Xiu said, worried. "Aiyo, don't worry about me. I'm a grown up man, who's scared of him? Come on, it's time to go. It's PARTY TIME!"

---

Loud music can be heard from a distance, you can also see multiple color of lights flashing in a classroom. Then, a guy came into the view, as he entered the classroom, he saw everyone having fun and saw a familiar figure looking lonely. He silently approached him and said, "You know, if your face keeps making that frown, it's going to be stuck in your face forever.". The guy looked up and gasped, "Zhan! You're back! Oh my god, do you know how worried I was when I found out that you haven't been in the class for a long time!", Zhi Ge exclaimed making Gu Zhan laughed. 

"Zhan?"

Gu Zhan looked behind him and saw Qiu Qiu. He saw the surprised and sad look on her eyes. They stared at each other for a while, then Gu Zhan broke the silence betweenthem, "I'm sorry that I left you, I have to do it for your sake.", he said. A tear dropped from Qiu Qiu's eyes, she didn't know what to say. Gu Zhan then hugged her, while Zhi Ge stared at the scene in front of  him. Zhi Ge didn't also know what to say at this moment, but he knows that after these two reunites, everything will turn back to the way it was. "I know, and thank you. I know that despite what I have done before when I got possessed, I can feel that you still believed in me. You didn't give up, while I did. Thank you for everything that you've done to me. I really appreciate it.", Qiu Qiu said while letting go of him. 

"Eh? What's with all the crying huh? We're supposed to be happy and having a party. Oh, Gu Zhan, you're back.", a familiar voice said from behind. Gu Zhan was surprised to see a blonde haired guy in front of him, "Hua Ling Long? You're back! How was the military?". Ling Long smiled, "It was good. And it's not just me who's back. Zhong Wan Jun, Li Yan Yan and King are back too.", he said while pointing where they were at. Gu Zhan looked at where he was pointing and it's true, they're back. He then hits Zhi Ge in the head, "Why didn't you tell me that they're back, huh?". Zhi Ge flinched in pain, "Ow, that hurts! I was about to tell you but Qiu Qiu came so I didn't get a chance to tell you.", he explained. "Do you know how noisy Jin Bao San was when they returned? He keeps clinging to them to no end!", Qiu Qiu then said, her sad look disappeared and was now replaced by a happy one. "We're worried that Jin Bao San might do that to you if he finds out you're back. So I suggest that you should hide or be prepared for his attack.", Ling Long said, while laughing. "Are you serious? If he does that to me, I'll send him out of Milky Way.", Gu Zhan said, making them laugh. 

"Gu Dan Ge, is that you?" a very annoying voice said. The four of them jumped in surprised. "It's really you, Gu Dan Ge! Bao Bao missed you!", Jin Bao San exclaimed while trying to cling on Gu Zhan. "If you dare touch me, I'll really send you out of Milky Way.", Gu Zhan threatened him. "Gu Dan Ge, why do have to be mean? Don't you miss me?", Bao San said while pouting. 

"Jin Bao San! Be quiet!" a stern voice said from a distance. Gu Zhan looked at where he heard the voice and saw a figure walking towards them. "Aiyo, King! This is a party so why should I be quiet?", Jin Bao San said while still pouting. "It's in the script alright? Do you want the director to kick you out of the show?", Lei Ting said. "This is not even a show, King! It's just a fanfic! So whatever I'll do, the writer won't mind it!", Jin Bao San exclaimed, but gets hit in the head. "Eh? Where did that came from? Oh, it's you author! Why do you have to hit me? The director and the scriptwriters hate me, do you hate me too?", Jin Bao San said. 

"Jin Bao San! You haven't got any internal injuries for a long time haven't you?!" a loud voice came from the door of the classroom. There was a blinding light where the figure stands. Everything went quiet, the music stops playing as the students of Zhong Ji Yi Ban looked at the figure. Jin Bao San gasped in shock when the blinding light was gone, "Oh my god, I'm not dreaming, am I?", he asked while gripping his chest. The figure walked up and smiled in front of them, "Zhong Ji Yi Ban, I'm back!", he said and smiled.