SLEEP OVER

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your lips..."

Daniel was about to capture Dahyun's lips when all of a sudden a phone started ringing. The defeaning silence was broken with the familiar ringtone. He can't help but get pissed. Whoever is it that ruined the perfect mood shall face the wrath of Kang Daniel.

"Aren't you gonna answer it?" Dahyun awkwardly asked, face flustered.

No, I don't want to answer it. Daniel hesitantly pulled away from Dahyun. He hissed as his phone continuously ring.

When Daniel saw that Dahyun is trying to escape by taking some small steps on the side, he immediately grabbed her wrist and mouthed, "Stay here."

"But I need to buy something over there," she reasoned out, but Daniel tightened his hold on her wrist. She sighed and just let him do what he wants.

His eyes flickered when he saw the name of the intruder on the screen of his phone.

Ong Seongwu, you are so dead.

"What do you want?" Does he sound that mad? Oh yes, because he really is so pissed.

"Woah. Someone's not in a good mood," Seongwu laughed over the line.

"Just tell me what you want, Ong Seongwu," Daniel tried not to yell at him because Dahyun is listening. But when he heard her chuckled, his anger slightly subside, just a bit.

"Chill, dude. I was just gonna inform you that we're on our way there," Seongwu said.

Daniel's brows furrowed and his nose scrunched a bit. "On your way where?" he asked.

"Where else would you rather be?" Seongwu paused a bit, then a series of laughter can be heard at the background. "Guys, be quiet. I'm talking to Mr. Kang!" he shouted.

"Are you with the others?" Daniel asked. This time, his hand moved from Dahyun's wrist, down to her small hand. He started playing with her fingers.

"Yup! All 9 of us! Do you want me to do a roll call? Hey guys! Start saying your names! By age! Jisung hyung! Yah! Can you hear me?!" Seongwu shouted.

Daniel didn't even activate the loud speaker, but because of Seongwu's very loud voice, he can't help but pull away from his phone. Dahyun laughed at him and with Seongwu's loudness too. "He's so loud," she mumbled. Daniel pouted while scratching his ear, nodding cutely at her.

"Hello, Kang? Are you still there? They don't want to do a roll call but we're complete." Even if it's just a phone conversation, they can see Seongwu's playful grin plastered on his face.

"Just tell me why are you coming to Dahyun's apartment," Daniel said. "It's late. We're going to sleep. Don't disturb us."

Seongwu gasped. It was too loud not to hear. "Are you guys sleeping together? Oh my goodness gracious!"

"What the hell..." Daniel glanced at Dahyun and saw her shocked yet embarassed face. "We're not sleeping together, you fool! I sleep in the living room! Keep your dirty minds off!" Daniel hissed.

"But you said --- "

"Just tell me why are you guys coming?!" This time, Daniel is really pissed. Dahyun calmed him down by massaging his hand. It helps to at least brighten up his mood.

"Why are you so mad?! Are you the only one who can sleep at Dahyun's place?! Aren't we allowed to miss our Dahyunnieeeeee?!" Seongwu replied back. Then a shuffling sound can be heard. It looks like someone stole Seongwu's phone away. "YOU DON'T OWN DAHYUN. DAHYUN BELONGS TO ALL OF US. STOP BEING SELFISH. YOU ARE JUST THE BOYFRIEND. YOU TWO AREN'T MARRIED YET. SO SHUT UP AND LET US SLEEP OVER AT DAHYUN'S PLACE. BY THE WAY, THIS IS PARK WOOJIN AKA DAHYUN'S FAVORITE WANNA ONE MEMBER. BYE."

"Favorite what?!" Daniel can't help but raised his voice. His searching for the right words to say, because Woojin's words just made him speechless, that it reaches the point that he want to strangle him to death.

Dahyun is laughing so hard. Her eyes are filled with tears of joy. "Oh... I love Woojin so much," she said, wiping her tears. When she saw the unimpressed look of Daniel, she automatically shuts then playfully grin at him. "But I love you more," she said.

Daniel's heart skipped a beat with her sudden confession. Even though he had already heard her say those three words to him before, he still can't help but become astonished and be caught off guard.

And it hits him. He hasn't say those three words back to her.

He gulped and stared at their now intertwined fingers. "I..." he began. "I... umm..." he mumbled. . Why is it so hard? He stared at Dahyun and saw her sullen face. Oh . He began to panic. "I lo--" but he was cut off when a group of boisterous guys suddenly entered the convenience store. Oh crap.

"DAHYUNNIE!!!!" Daehwi run towards Dahyun and gave her a bear hug.

The other Wanna One boys saw them. Their eyes widened, then it was repla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter