✨gazes✨

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The round and classy glasses rested on the point of his perfect nose, long and luscious eyelashes casting a soft shadow down his shiny cheeks as he read from the book resting in the hold of his ridiculously beautiful and soft-looking hands. Professor Byun walked around the classroom as he read out, his lips pronouncing haiku poems and voice low yet as gentle as a caress on the cheek. His torso hugged by a tight polo-neck and thighs enveloped in elegant dress pants. Could your university teacher get even more beautiful? Even more perfect? His sole hand gestures brushing through his healthy brown locks were enough to send your heart berserk. While the rest of the class spaced out- not sparing the poems any attention- and by now absorbed in other mini-tasks, there you were, completely traced by the view of the perfect human reading, your lips slightly agape as your eyes drank in his every move- his every detail.

Your berserk heart was abruptly stopped together with the air in your lungs that hitched when Byun Baekhyun caught your shameless staring, though what shocked you, even more, was how he held your gaze as he recited the poem by heart with a growing smirk on his face and teeth eventually drilling into his lower lip in a failed attempt to hide it. Something dark yet incredibly alluring shone within his orbs.

----------

honestly so tempted to recreate the many TikTok pov teacher x student threads and do them w baekhyun instead asdf, anyways gotta s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter